Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

How To Make Delicious Abacha Without Potash - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Delicious Abacha Without Potash (3012 Views)

How To Make Delicious Ofada Sauce With Ease In Details (Photos, Video) / How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Delicious Abacha Without Potash by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2019

Re: How To Make Delicious Abacha Without Potash by gentlesinna(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2019
Making abacha without potash its a no no no
It can never ever b an abacha.
It can never i repeat never ever taste like d original 042 abacha.

Talking from experience......bcs abacha is one of many delicacies i prepare in my bar here in 042

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Delicious Abacha Without Potash by millhouse: 4:41am On Mar 02, 2019
gentlesinna:

Talking from experience......bcs abacha is one of many delicacies i prepare in my bar here in 042
for those with ulcer ... potash is a no no
Re: How To Make Delicious Abacha Without Potash by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
gentlesinna:

Not true, I'm from Enugu (042) and travelled there for my secondary school (Federal government college Enugu). Making abacha without potash can even be better than the conventional one.
Re: How To Make Delicious Abacha Without Potash by one4GOD(f): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
millhouse:
yes but there is a native organic replacement for potash. It is made from ashes of palm kernel stuck. The stuck is burnt to ashes and soaked in water and sieved. you use the liquid content. the is organic and does wonders. it does not have a shelve life. try this and thank me later.
Re: How To Make Delicious Abacha Without Potash by one4GOD(f): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
post=76087097:
To learn how --- https://.com/2019/02/21/how-to-make-abacha-without-nkanwu/#more-1907
there is a native organic replacement for potash. It is made from ashes of palm kernel stuck. The stuck is burnt to ashes and soaked in water and sieved. you use the liquid content. the is organic and does wonders. it does not have a shelve life. try this and thank me later.
Re: How To Make Delicious Abacha Without Potash by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2019
millhouse:
Exactly! �
Re: How To Make Delicious Abacha Without Potash by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 07, 2019
one4GOD:
there is a native organic replacement for potash. It is made from ashes of palm kernel stuck. The stuck is burnt to ashes and soaked in water and sieved. you use the liquid content. the is organic and does wonders. it does not have a shelve life. try this and thank me later.

Thank you!! I know about that and use it for nkwobi sometimes. I just wanted to create this post for people who want all the goodness of abacha without any form of ash. I truly appreciate your input. I discovered it from an older friend just last year.

(1) (Reply)

10 Good Reasons To Stop Eating noodles Must Read. / Fried And Boiled Egg Which Is Richer? / Beware Of Agege Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.