Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:23 PM

Please Help My Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Daughter (1084 Views)

Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name? / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Daughter by Dreams242(f): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Please help me or advice me I'm 24yrs old I was raped at 16 story for another day. Which I got pregnant and gave birth to a girl she will be 8yrs By December have tried all my best doing this years to take good care of her and I also do go back to school and currently I'm learning a hand work to help more. But currently things are hard for me being a mother.. She is an angel and very intelligent. Please I will like to give her up for adoption cause currently we are really suffering and I'm loosing hope no other way for me have been an hassler trying to be strong and work to care for her but right now my strength are failing me it's not easy anymore and I don't want her to drop out of school I fear it may affect her academically and she isnt getting much care as I want.. I want a family to raise her I want her to be happy so I can also face my life and be rest assured she is in a safe hand now.. Cause I don't stay in a place I go to work and try to do Petty jobs at the side to help. She isn't comfortable I know it please any family that is ready to adopt her. Or even if not that she should just have a happy family to stay with and be happy so they can care for her any which way please contact me at emdora505@gmail.com thanks and God bless
Re: Please Help My Daughter by MaiGemu: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2019
You want to have your own time while someone takes care of your daughter? You smart o.

Inasmuch as I don't believe, you're very very selfish.
A sincere person would use her real name for the email, not some abbreviation like all these online 419ers.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Daughter by Dreams242(f): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2019
If I want to have my time I won't wait for this long I would have done this long time.. This is not what I want. I just want my daughter happy so if you don't believe me or not it won't help me either way..don't add to my pains., May God forgive you
Re: Please Help My Daughter by Dreams242(f): 12:14am On Feb 25, 2019
Dora is my name.. And the email Is am dora

.(emdora)
Re: Please Help My Daughter by LuciferApostle: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Dreams242:
Please help me or advice me I'm 24yrs old I was raped

I stopped reading here...

Feminists and rape lies.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Daughter by Dreams242(f): 12:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Okay..
Re: Please Help My Daughter by yvelchstores(f): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2019
This sounds like human trafficking. How will u be looking for a parent for "your lovely daughter" on nairaland? Please any police or force man or woman here, look into this matter, please.
Re: Please Help My Daughter by Dreams242(f): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2019
It's funny how people think..smh... Any police or force man f/m are kindly welcm to look into it. �
Re: Please Help My Daughter by eyinjuege: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Dreams242:
It's funny how people think..smh... Any police or force man f/m are kindly welcm to look into it. �

If you're serious about adoption, go to an orphanage and find out how the process works

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Daughter by Oyindidi(f): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2019
Dreams242:
What about your family members?
Re: Please Help My Daughter by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2019
If you really love and care about your daughter, then go about it the right way. Do you research about the orphanages around you and ask them about what needs to be done. And please talk to your daughter beforehand. Trust me, you do not want to leave her with the feeling of never been wanted

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Daughter by Dreams242(f): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2019
I understand thanks. I will just have to change my mind really she is everything I have got.. But I feel frustrated seing me suffering her we hardly eat and where we stay ones it's raining season it will be worst for her and she will start getting sick as usual..
Re: Please Help My Daughter by Oyindidi(f): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2019
Dreams242:
I understand thanks. I will just have to change my mind really she is everything I have got.. But I feel frustrated seing me suffering her we hardly eat and where we stay ones it's raining season it will be worst for her and she will start getting sick as usual..
Madam what about your family members?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Daughter by Dreams242(f): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2019
Mom late I have my dad...and my junior brother
Re: Please Help My Daughter by 4everyoungpresh(f): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2019
you and your daughter should be ride or die together. put her in government schools and learn handwork

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Daughter by ezugegere(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Are you a Christian? Which Church do u attend? Where is your location?
Re: Please Help My Daughter by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Location please

(1) (Reply)

We Are Passionate About Elderly Care / Cheap 1kva Century Stabilizer For Sale / Can A Change Of Surname Be A Barrier In Embassy For An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.