Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons (10256 Views)

BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction / Please Someone Should Help Recover My Gmail Account I Will Give 10K As Token / Iam willing to give 10k To 5 People Each, Hurry Now! First 5! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by greatnaija01: 5:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Well I hope am not late. I have to pay 10k at the hospital for a pregnant lady who was injured at the election PU on saturday... she really has no one... but she needs 10k balance to get drugs and payoff the bills for her treatment.
If not... I have an importation business that requires on 7k to import a very rare product that am very very sure will virally sell for 200-400% so kindly consider me. the business will only take me one month to get 50k and above profit.... and I can expand from there.

benson4u:
Just tell me here what can 10k do for you with clear explanation. If your explanation is splendid enough I will send you the 10k. Please don't tell me you want to use it to solve family problems or pay debt. I need you to tell me what you will do with the 10k to generate something for you. Unlike trademoni 10k that you will have to pay back, mine is free. Remember to testify here if eventually given.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Neduzze5(m): 5:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Abjay97:
More...

I will want to purchase the blue and red jotters in large quantities. Will my logo appear on it properly if I do so?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by franklingud(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2019
I need 10k to start pointandkill fish selling business.
Both rearing and selling.

Sterling bank plc
Iwuala chigozie
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by omgtzsammie(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
Just tell me here what can 10k do for you with clear explanation. If your explanation is splendid enough I will send you the 10k. Please don't tell me you want to use it to solve family problems or pay debt. I need you to tell me what you will do with the 10k to generate something for you. Unlike trademoni 10k that you will have to pay back, mine is free. Remember to testify here if eventually given.

Weldone sir, there's a lady dats really indeed of 60k tho, to pay her sch fees her name's lizjane.. 10k will add to the little she may have gathered.. I think she needs d 10k more..
https://www.nairaland.com/5039497/pls-me-life-please-address
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Abjay97(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Neduzze5:

I will want to purchase the blue and red jotters in large quantities. Will my logo appear on it properly if I do so?
yea.. where you located
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nativepriest: 7:00am On Feb 25, 2019
The way you were doing it before was ok, tell people you not giving because their proposal of how to use it is not ok by you.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2019
InvestinSport:
Nice one man for this kind gesture. People like you are rare. I would assist the best I can on this forum too but not now. But base on observations I think you should split that money into halves as they are so many people here with good business ideas. Let's just say 5k to 6 persons instead of 10k to 3 persons as already stated. My candid opinion
Good morning, your opinion is wonderful. I'll consider it next time but for now I have to stick with my words of 10k each for 3 lucky persons.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Nativepriest:
The way you were doing it before was ok, tell people you not giving because their proposal of how to use it is not ok by you.
Bro take it easy oh, I had to sleep so I don't look pale this morning.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by madridguy(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2019
I am as well very serious tongue tongue tongue

benson4u:
Very funny but I'm serious.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Ayomiposi001: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
I will use part to start trading on Olymp trade,and the other half on data business
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Ayomiposi001:
Mine own na to use am start Akara and Potato frying business for my area here o. I stay near d express way, and people dey expect dis kind thing here.
More details please. Do you have all the things needed for the frying business like: table, plates, frying pan, display plastic buckets etc?
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:

Thank Goodness I saw this thread and I believe it is for me.
Sincerely I don't need 10k...with 7K, i will get my yamarita ( Yam coated with egg fries ) business on the road. All I need is 7K.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Sandralina:

Thank Goodness I saw this thread and I believe it is for me.
Sincerely I don't need 10k...with 7K, i will get my yamarita ( Yam coated with egg fries ) business on the road. All I need is 7K.
More details please.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by brown116: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Abjay97:
Alright.. If you send me 10k, I will use it to buy ankara materials for my book cover business.
please sir don't give ur hard earned money to this guy, he is one of those rooting for buhari for another four years of killings and economy hardship to the people of Nigerians. please don't waste ur money on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2019
brown116:
please sir don't give ur hard earned money to this guy, he is one of those rooting for buhari for another four years of killings and economy hardship to the people of Nigerians. please don't waste ur money on him.
OK noted sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by brown116: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
OK noted sir.
ok sir. He should go and meet buhari for help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by DabuIIIT: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Uche844:
I need 10k to start a recharge card business

How does this work?
If there's profit we can do biz
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Uche844: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
OK send a reminder by 9am today OK.
good morning baba, you asked me to do a reminder by 9am
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Abjay97(m): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2019
brown116:
Seriously? Check my last posts and deduce if youre truly on Oshogbo weed
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Abjay97(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
Send a reminder by 9am today, Thanks
Goodmorning sir.. its now 9. am yyou said I should send you a reminder
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by brown116: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2019
Abjay97:
Seriously? Check my last posts and deduce if youre truly on Oshogbo weed
sorry i miss quote u,the person im referring to is (nitah1) i never new some one still be rooting for an illiterate faanatic tribalistic for
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Jagaban880: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:

op

if u giv me the 10k....i will use it to buy two female baby goats (kids) ....before 1year ...those goats will multiply to 6 goats just for one year oooo

i.m into livestock farming....
i hope.....to be among the lucky 3
Thankz

cc lagostaxiguy
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Ibivic(f): 9:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Good morning sir, with 10k I will be able to start my snacks business. I already have all equipment, just money to buy ingredients for me to start. I will be happy if I am chosen. Thanks for your kind gesture.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by moonberry: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=benson4u post=76097786] OK noted sir.

Hope Am Not Late? I run a fashion designing and laundry business, i am running a manual laundry, so far i have been able to save 30 Thousand, I Wish to upgrade the venture by getting a washing machine, with the said amount i will add to my savings and get a washing machine to boost my business. Hope you will consider me.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2019
Uche844:
Send the following details
*Your name
*Your bank name
*Account number
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Sandycee: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2019
With 10k I can few pieces of plain and pattern material mad sell. Within one week I must have my profit double and invest it back. I really need the 10k. Thanks
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Uche844:
Send me your name, account number, Bank name, Gender, Your state and mobile number.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Uche844: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
Send the following details
*Your name
*Your bank name
*Account number
Name: Okoro G.
Bank : wema bank
Acc no: 0232433542
State: Rivers

Thanks so much
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Sandycee: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:

With 10k I can get few pieces of plain and pattern material and sell. Within one week I must have made my profit double and invest it back. I really need the 10k. Thanks
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by emmy2244: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2019
i have a small food eatery , at Mokola round about here in Ibadan , I cook mostly rice and beans , if I can get that 10k it will go a long way in my business, by adding the quantity of the rice and beans that I use to cook before and it will help me earn more profits
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Abortions: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2019
InvestinSport:
You must have a good heaert for not being selfish and volunteer for another person. Keep that up man
Thank you wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Genuine Online Business / Facebook Seeks To Help Nigerian Start-Ups Become Big Businesses / Zenith Bank’s Aspire Music Festival Debuts In Lagos, Feautures Top Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.