Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons (10262 Views)

BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction / Please Someone Should Help Recover My Gmail Account I Will Give 10K As Token / Iam willing to give 10k To 5 People Each, Hurry Now! First 5! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Abortions: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2019
brown116:
ok sir. He should go and meet buhari for help.
grin
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Jagaban880: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2019
FBWIN:
In my area I have someone that sells matured female goats between 6k to 10k.
I will use the 10k go buy one female goat from the seller, she has good breed of goats that normally give birth to twins.
I will buy the goat, feed the goat myself, take it to a male goat, in few months the goat will give birth, from there I will have two or three goats, and I will be training the goats, in few years to come I will be a goat farmer with good number of goats.
Thank you

cc
benson4u
wow ....see as how dis guy get sense like me

op consider him or me.....please

no business sweet and rich like Agriculture if only u gat passion for it...

40% of rich people in America are actually farmers if u know u know

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Uche844:

Name: Okoro G.
Bank : wema bank
Acc no: 0232433542
State: Rivers

Thanks so much
Sending .... Please when received testify or paste picture thanks
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Obi88(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Uche844:

Name: Okoro G.
Bank : wema bank
Acc no: 0232433542
State: Rivers

Thanks so much
congrats again! I thought this was not real, @OP u too try
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Uche844: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
sure baba, I surely will
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by DabuIIIT: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Drabeey:
I'm definitely getting more birds into my small poultry!

Chattap dia,go and meet buhari,thank you.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by DabuIIIT: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2019
brown16:
ok sir. He and drabeey should go and meet buhari for help.

grin
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Uche844: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
wowwww!!!!! Alert seen! Thank you so much baba! I so much appreciate you! God bless u...
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Uche844:
wowwww!!!!! Alert seen! Thank you so much baba! I so much appreciate you! God bless u...
I'm glad I could help wink just use it wisely like you said and good luck
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by knowY: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
Boss please remember me and I pray God help me. This domain flipping is Very real and it is something I can Start ,Please help me boss.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Uche844: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2019
I'm so so so so so so so so happy! U won't understand what you just did for me
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Uche844: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
sure I will, God bless u
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Mavor: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2019
will load my be9ja account. turn 10k to 320k in 5 days based on 2 sure odds per day. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Glovicdaprince(m): 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by dosht(f): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
This 10k will go a long way for me. I already have space in a busy area, cooking utensils and display table but the capital to start is the problem. I don't want to start with credit anf the capital is not coming .I've spoken with the guy that would supply me the raw foodstuffs but he ask me to deposit some amount of money then pay the balance after selling. Its food business
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Crossbow(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
Just tell me here what can 10k do for you with clear explanation. If your explanation is splendid enough I will send you the 10k. Please don't tell me you want to use it to solve family problems or pay debt. I need you to tell me what you will do with the 10k to generate something for you. Unlike trademoni 10k that you will have to pay back, mine is free. Remember to testify here if eventually given.

I wouldn't lie, I am completely honest with you Sir. The need for video captioners are in high demand in the freelance world. I intend to buy a course and the software that I will use to make a minimum of $20 a day.. The course cost $12 or thereabout, the software will be around that amount too. The remaining money will be used to buy a foreign upwork account..

Thank you Sir.

Clinton Chijioke O.
UBA
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
dosht:
This 10k will go a long way for me. I already have space in a busy area, cooking utensils and display table but the capital to start is the problem. I don't want to start with credit anf the capital is not coming .I've spoken with the guy that would supply me the raw foodstuffs but he ask me to deposit some amount of money then pay the balance after selling. Its food business
Are you talking about a buka joint?
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by dosht(f): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
Are you talking about a buka joint?
Yes please.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Gulher: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Just make up a story and spend the money
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by OpTiX45: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
I will use it to buy ink cartridges for my printer to replace the spoilt one as school is about to resume so I could resume my photocopying business
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
dosht:

Yes please.
OK so give me details how you tend to execute this business?
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by koladini(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'll add to the little I have. I need some funds to do a proper photoshoot to advertise products on my ecommerce store. With go a very long way in showing credibility to potential buyers.

Digital samples is not enough these days and Nigerians are not exactly known to trust online stores unless they can see the actual product upfront. Thank you in advance.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by koladini(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by dosht(f): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
OK so give me details how you tend to execute this business?
I've taken my time and studied my area very well and I noticed its lacking the kind of food they want. Most of the people only eat what they see not what they want and I know what they want. I want my food to be ready by 6:30 am to meet up with workers and students. There'd be take away packs for those that can't wait to eat instead of taking #100 bike to get the food.

I'll get 1 and half paint of rice for 2100
Meat 1000
Fish 1000 naira per kg
Pepper 1000
Ingredients 1500
Charcoal 500 ( I have coal pot already)
Disposable plate 700 spoon 500
Beans half paint 800
Egg half crate 450
Cc benson4u
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nwaikuku2(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'm a kind of addicted to operating system and am thinking of channeling it into something productive. I want to learn graphic design which requires capital to start. With the knowledge, i will able set up my own empire in graphic designing.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by DankPineapple: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
Just tell me here what can 10k do for you with clear explanation. If your explanation is splendid enough I will send you the 10k. Please don't tell me you want to use it to solve family problems or pay debt. I need you to tell me what you will do with the 10k to generate something for you. Unlike trademoni 10k that you will have to pay back, mine is free. Remember to testify here if eventually given.
ill buy a guitar, i always wanted to learn how to play
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Obi88(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
nice one bros, may God replenish your pocket, I enjoyed every bit of what you did here today. keep soaring
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
More details please.

I have a table
I have the necessary utensils (knife, Pan, Spoon etc)
I have plenty newspapers for wrapping

Tubers of yam---N1500
Groudnut oil....N700
sprinkle (kulili mixed with dry pepper)...N300
1 crate of Egg...N1000
Fill the my 6kg gas...N2000
1 medium packet of Nylon..N100
Rechargeable torch when night approaches...N1400

Total =N7000.

I'm a student and after the long day 85% get tired and look for something quick to eat. Nobody offers yamarita in my area and if get started i will make lot of sales because many students and even non-students will patronize me.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by ShadowM(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
Good afternoon sir. With Ten thousand I will start this business:
I will buy a bag of orange at Station market at 7000, each bag contains roughly a 700 oranges, the oranges will be grouped and sold at 300 naira per basket which contains fifteen oranges. I plan on selling the oranges at my area where there are no orange traders.
If you divide 700 by 15 you get roughly 46 baskets.
When you multiply 46 by 300 you will have N13800.
I wish to sell them close to Barau dikko hospital in Kaduna, where I believe patronage will be high as there are no fruits sold there.

P.S. I stay in Kaduna Sir. I am a graduate and would appreciate it if I am considered.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi88:
nice one bros, may God replenish your pocket, I enjoyed every bit of what you did here today. keep soaring
I wish I could do more because there's so much hunger in the land, thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sandralina:

I have a table
I have the necessary utensils (knife, Pan, Spoon etc)
I have plenty newspapers for wrapping

Tubers of yam---N1500
Groudnut oil....N700
sprinkle (kulili mixed with dry pepper)...N300
1 crate of Egg...N1000
Fill the my 6kg gas...N2000
1 medium packet of Nylon..N100
Rechargeable torch when night approaches...N1400

Total =N7000.

I'm a student and after the long day 85% get tired and look for something quick to eat. Nobody offers yamarita in my area and if get started i will make lot of sales because many students and even non-students will patronize me.

Which of the school please, if possible can we see your school identity card in order for me to be convinced that you're really a student?
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
benson4u:
Which of the school please, if possible can we see your school identity card in order for me to be convinced that you're really a student?

Should i post my ID card here?
I dont think it is safe and the Antispam bot may ban me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Zenith Bank’s Aspire Music Festival Debuts In Lagos, Feautures Top Artistes / Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. / Naira Gains As CBN Injects $210m Into FX Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.