Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Accept God's Verdict - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Accept God's Verdict (208 Views)

Why Can't People Accept God Is Dead? / To Accept God's Blessings We Must First Accept His / My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accept God's Verdict by jonatoye(m): 1:35am On Feb 25, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Accept God's Verdict

WORD FOR TODAY
Whatever plays out in every situation of life be it positive or negative is the verdict of God at that point in time. Irrespective of what happens the will of God will surely prevail to establish His purpose in your life, family, church and nation!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, all of whose works are truth, and His ways justice. And those who walk in pride He is able to put down. (Daniel 4:37 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The experience of King Nebuchadnezzar brought him to a very critical conclusion of the personality of God. He accepted that God is a great King of heaven, whose works are true and ways are just and pulls down those who walk in pride.

Whatever happens to you; it is allowed by God. The reward of righteousness and the punishment of sin is regarded as God's Verdict. Sometimes when it seems as if a man is fortunate or unfortunate subjected to His action as the case may be is also God's Verdict

The verdict of the Lord over the life of a man may entail that he develops a required character before promotion in certain aspect of life. Until he develops such character he can never become what the Lord wants him to be.

Humble yourself so that God can lift you in due season. The earlier you surrender and submit to what God wants to achieve with your life the better for you. There is nothing a man can become outside God's plan for him.

Prayer Point
Lord! Help me to corporate with you in every bid to workout you good pleasure in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Only God has the final say over every issue of life!!!

Have an Outstanding Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Godly Example Give God The Glory / Don't be deceived, Be deeply rooted in Christ / Making Sadness Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.