Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared (28630 Views)

Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by Anasko(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2019
Voter's turnout was low across the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by deepwater(f): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
aljharem:

because of atiku. how can a man say he wants to sell nnpc to his friends and we hail him. i cannot support such

I would not blame you sir you may not be aware that NNPC under this administration (majorly) has done more damage to our economy.

Should Buhari loss this election. Many people in NNPC will go to jail.

The dealings are not in the public domain for now.
Napims / NNPC is killing the cabotage act

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by Cletus77(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=amadicollins1 post=76093533]

, you have switch to this handle cos of shame. Buhahahahahaha[/quote

He was banned by ur zombie mods
Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2019
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by harrisonford001: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2019
I think our NNPC is safe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by Topmaike007(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

even you engulfs with suffering, you still next level in suffering, suffer head
are you guys staying together,cos I don't know how you manage to know he is suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by Ibime(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2019
buspid:

Imeko-Afon LG
APC- 6,425
PDP-6,689

Is this Afonja original LGA? cheesy

How come Atiku is leading there?
Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by phase1: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku is leading in 21 states including FCT while dividing Buhari stronghold in the corenorth massively. Atiku already has more than 35% in all 36 states except katsina, Buhari home state.

IMO, anambra, Enugu, delta, Abia, akwa ibom, crossrivers, rivers, ebonyi, benue, bayelsa, plateau, taraba, kogi, ondo, OYO, nassarawa, edo, Adamawa, FCT, Lagos.

Congrats to President Atiku!
Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by ClearFlair: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Atiku not doing bad, this is a state he didn't campaign at least he will grab 45% in Ogun VP state grin

He should take 45% back to his retirement home in Adamawa. Bunch of jokers. Thieves. PMB till you all have sense. We gave it to them hot! Who you be? Who Atiku be? Gerrout my friend!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by colestephan86: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2019
buspid:
The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari is leading in 12 local government council areas of Ogun State, at the time of filing this report.

While the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, had so far won in four local government areas, as monitored by Tribune Online.

The results of 16 out of 20 council areas of the State had been collated while results from the remaining four LGs are being awaited.

The results of the four LGs are expected from Ipokia, Odogbolu, Egbado North and Ijebu East.

The exercise is being carried out under the supervision of the State Collation Officer, for the Presidential and National Assembly elections, Professor Joseph Adeola Fuwape of the Federal University of Technology (FUTA), Akure, and the State Resident Electoral Commission (INEC) Prof. Abdulganiyu Raji.

The results of Local Government Areas so far collated are as follows :

Ijebu-Ode LG

APC - 12,850
PDP- 7,253

Ijebu North East LG

APC-6,435
PDP-5,149

Remo North LG
APC -5,659
PDP-6,269

Odeda LG
APC- 10,049
PDP-4,995

Abeokuta North LG
APC- 22,044
PDP- 7,528

Sagamu LG
APC - 20,875
PDP- 16,532

Imeko-Afon LG
APC- 6,425
PDP-6,689

Ogun Waterside LG
APC-6,889
PDP-8,262

Egbado South LG
APC- 12,934
PDP-10,709

Obafemi Owode LG
APC-16,243
PDP-7,938

Ikenne LG
APC-10,283
PDP-8,708

Abeokuta South LG
APC-26,462
PDP -13,853

Ado Odo/Ota LG
APC- 33,348
PDP-20,352

Ewekoro LG
APC-10,060
PDP-5,101

Ifo LG
APC-23,895
PDP-8,968

Ijebu North LG
APC - 13,974
PDP- 16,196

SOURCE: https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/192798/
E dey sweet me baje
presdo sai Baba
Vp the short pastor
Senate Akpabio

E go sweet die.
Whether u gree or not buhari has done exceedingly well in this past 4 years

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by xynerise: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2019
It beats my imagination that most people take this election like a game of football. "The team I support is winning so I am happy"

This is your future, damn it !
Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by sandland: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2019
Pekele007:

Can you tell me in one sentence the benefit of NNPC to Nigeria and You?

The money your state comes to share in Abuja every month comes from where,NNPC. my brother open your eyes. Only Niger delta have oil. And they are 5 states.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by haffaze777(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Corinthians, modath,sarrki,tetehjewels,midolian,helinues,
Come and see my state oooo,we are giving baba buhari our vote like Bleep PDP

Abeokuta South LG
APC-26,462
PDP -13,853

This is my local government

Abeokuta North LG
APC- 22,044
PDP- 7,528
Baba obasanjo how market?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by phase1: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2019
ClearFlair:

He should take 45% back to his retirement home in Adamawa. Bunch of jokers. Thieves. PMB till you all have sense. We gave it to them hot! Who you be? Who Atiku be? Gerrout my friend!

More painments to you!

Atiku is leading in 21 states including FCT while dividing Buhari stronghold in the corenorth massively. Atiku already has more than 35% in all 36 states except katsina, Buhari home state.

IMO, anambra, Enugu, delta, Abia, akwa ibom, crossrivers, rivers, ebonyi, benue, bayelsa, plateau, taraba, kogi, ondo, OYO, nassarawa, edo, Adamawa, FCT, Lagos.

Dumbohari couldn't grab up to 21% in the seat of power which is a constitutional requirement.

Cry to death! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by helinues: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2019
haffaze777:
Corinthians, modath,sarrki,tetehjewels,midolian,helinues,Come and see my state oooo,we are giving baba buhari our vote like Bleep PDP

This is my local government

Baba obasanjo how market?

This for you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by sandland: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2019
phase1:

Congrats to President Atiku!

It's not winning more states, but more votes. You can win 30 states, and I win katsina Kaduna with 5 million votes, it will cover 10 of your 30. Get math
Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by humberjade: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Atiku not doing bad, this is a state he didn't campaign at least he will grab 45% in Ogun VP state grin

Don't mind that Osinbajo, he's claiming to come from Ogun and votes in Lagos..pls who does that?
Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by Judybash93(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Well, if the news coming in from every part of Nigeria is true, then, i think it's obvious that Buhari will win this election..... But.....hmmm...
Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by Starpro87(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Pekele007:

Can you tell me in one sentence the benefit of NNPC to Nigeria and You?
No benefit bro.
Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by kolaaderin: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2019
sandland:

The money your state comes to share in Abuja every month comes from where,NNPC. my brother open your eyes. Only Niger delta have oil. And they are 5 states.
Don't mind them, by the time the private sector took over NNPC in person if Atikus greedy friends , they will be interested in profit in multiples and Nigerians will end up buying per litre of fuel close to 500 naira. There eye will be clear then. Mark it, if at the end Atiku unfortunately win this election, Nigerians will be regretting in less than 4months of what disservice they have done to the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by omoteacher(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Atiku was scam big time. Gbenga Daniel and Buruji couldn't even win their LGA for him with a reasonable margin only won with COINS margin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by Quorax: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2019
dodoniyi:
ATIKURIG MUST LOSE and all the evil supporters of this EVIL BASTARD must die this week
when I read comments like yours , I weep for you all...

I hope your BUBU provide jobs and make the economy good for you...
Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by JAWBONE(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2019
xynerise:
It beats my imagination that most people take this election like a game of football. "The team I support is winning so I am happy"

This is your future, damn it !
I swear, you just posted my mind. They think it's Arsenal vs Chelsea or Man. U vs Man. City. Most of them here will not be direct beneficiaries of either govt. Just the fact that their tribesman is in power gives them satisfaction. Like Katsina has produced two Presidents in Nigeria but you can't point out what impact it has had on their population. Even so-called educated people cannot resist the venom of tribalism. Whoever emerge as President has no benefit on the tribe of the individual except his inner circles. I think wise Nigerians should have known this by now. That is why what is most important now is to elect a leader who understands the country problems and can do something about it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by dodoniyi: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2019
Quorax:
when I read comments like yours , I weep for you all...

I hope your BUBU provide jobs and make the economy good for you...

Na mama go weep
Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by Bluntemperor: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2019
we thought the East says Hausa used to marginalised them therefore no vote,that operation Python destroyed them and Kanu-the as an Ipob-leader is ok for them,then comes Obi,who is a good Nigerian any day,they now play safe with Atiku as the one who can safe.ok,i did not know JEJ was from the East until 2015 wen the East started saying he is Azubike,honestly,Nigerian Politics of tribalism and bigotry is out of this world!
Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by Raskasal(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Atiku didn't campaign But the Likes of Buruji Kashamu was there and if you checked the LG won, they are the ones the Senator dominates, so that helped him
Re: Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared by StoneLucifer: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2019
JAWBONE:

I swear, you just posted my mind. They think it's Arsenal vs Chelsea or Man. U vs Man. City. Most of them here will not be direct beneficiaries of either govt. Just the fact that their tribesman is in power gives them satisfaction. Like Katsina has produced two Presidents in Nigeria but you can't point out what impact it has had on their population. Even so-called educated people cannot resist the venom of tribalism. Whoever emerge as President has no benefit on the tribe of the individual except his inner circles. I think wise Nigerians should have known this by now. That is why what is most important now is to elect a leader who understands the country problems and can do something about it

This is the best comment I have read concerning this election on nairaland.. U are intelligent bro..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu / LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.