Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Don't Dance More Than Me Before I Slap You, Nigerian Bride Warns. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Dance More Than Me Before I Slap You, Nigerian Bride Warns. Video (1036 Views)

#bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video / "Wizkid I Just Want To Fu*k You"- Nigerian Lady / If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Dance More Than Me Before I Slap You, Nigerian Bride Warns. Video by nairafamedotcom: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2019
“Don't dance more than me before I slap you,” Nigerian bride warns her friends on her wedding day when dancing.

Watch the full video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/dont-dance-more-than-before-i-see-sleep.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Don't Dance More Than Me Before I Slap You, Nigerian Bride Warns. Video by G1STM0RE: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2019
cool
Re: Don't Dance More Than Me Before I Slap You, Nigerian Bride Warns. Video by nairafamedotcom: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Don't Dance More Than Me Before I Slap You, Nigerian Bride Warns. Video by JoanOluchi(f): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2019
This is funny
Re: Don't Dance More Than Me Before I Slap You, Nigerian Bride Warns. Video by Manbiggs(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Hehehehe grin
Re: Don't Dance More Than Me Before I Slap You, Nigerian Bride Warns. Video by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2019
It's her day joor....I don't blame her some single bridesmaids will use that venue to advertise their market and make the bride look like a waiter...

Abegi she's right....it's my day not urs...don't outshine me ooo
Re: Don't Dance More Than Me Before I Slap You, Nigerian Bride Warns. Video by nairafamedotcom: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2019
kallmemrB:
It's her day joor....I don't blame her some single bridesmaids will use that venue to advertise their market and make the bride look like a waiter...

Abegi she's right....it's my day not urs...don't outshine me ooo
grin

(1) (Reply)

Mbaise To The World: Another Mbaise Woman Makes History In India / 50 Cent Cleans His Tires With Champagne After Collecting Money From Debtors / Pictures Of A Politician And His Mistress Naked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.