Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Maria Ude Nwachi's Ambition To Be In Green Chambers Shattered As She Lost To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi's Ambition To Be In Green Chambers Shattered As She Lost To PDP (486 Views)

[breaking]impeachment: Glass Shattered As Plateau Lawmakers Fight Over Mace [PIC / Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Maria Ude Nwachi In Fake school claims and certificate scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi's Ambition To Be In Green Chambers Shattered As She Lost To PDP by Edgarated(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
AND THE SHOW GOES ON............

BCEL Darlings, sorry for not having updated you earlier. The just concluded election where I contested for House of Representatives, Afikpo North/South Federal constituency under ANN, with both PDP and APC candidate, was marred by primordial manipulation by the PDP candidate, aided by the state government apparatus. The manipulation was so ridiculously high that no matter the number of votes they tried to remove to tally to something reasonable, it was still very large. In most areas 1 person voted over 10 times. The evidence of this tyrannical illegality is intact. I beat them legitimately. They were places that they just could not manipulate, that had me beating them by large margins. But the excessive manipulation they engaged in gave them their fake numbers. The PDP candidate, who has been inflicting hell and evil in our land for over 20 years, who can never win election in Afikpo without violence, manipulations, terror, mayhem, imported thugs, and state government machinery was declared winner; yesterday evening. We will meet in court....

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Ambition To Be In Green Chambers Shattered As She Lost To PDP by Edgarated(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
I only care about ATIKUUUU! wink

LIke for President-elect, ATIKU cool

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Defeats Buhari In FCT / 2019 Election A Step Backward From 2015 – Situation Room Tells INEC / President Muhammadu Buhari Received Updates On The Performance Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.