Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election (47362 Views)

Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by RTSC: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
Mr Congress Man our NNPC is now safe. You people think giving Atiku visa will influence his chance of winning election here after your country and una puppet Obasanjo told us how corrupt the man is. Never again shall those criminals rule us again. Foolish and corrupt Americans. Go and find solutions to how Russia wrote your own election results for Trump.
Have you seen the way apc fought tooth and nail to win?
Even with massive rigging.
All their strongholds in the south were plundered.
It will only get worse.

Pdp have gained the national assembly. Anybody but buhari today and they would have won.

Given how terrible the next four years will be for the country under buhari, and with Buhari out of the way in 2023, the pdp will regain power sooner rather than later.

Your greatest nightmare will come to pass in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by somehow: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

The politicians that are burning people's votes, subverting the course of justice are not the ones trying to cause the war?
It is outsiders trying to maintain semblance of sanity that are trying to cause a war.
You no well.

I am sure you voted for buhari. Lunatic.
As long as you and all your family members are ready to fight and die for politicians, it's all fine.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by DaveHert(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
somehow:

You're a fool if you allow outsiders cause a fight in your household. Only a fool invite war into his own house.

I hope you can fight war and your family members are ready to die for politicians?

Prove that the election is being rigged or has been rigged or join the list of fools who make baseless statements!
Shut up! Again. Is Nigeria an island? I should prove whether the election was rigged? Seems you were born yesterday 'cause I've lived long enough to know how elections go down here, and this is the worst of all. On a free and fair level; Buhari can't win. Atiku winning Abuja should knock sense into you.

BTW, when you need money to fund elephant projects, you'll know what's like to call on international communities.

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
He is one of those Atiku already promised to sell nnpc to. Their plans failed. They must cry a river!!!
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by somalianprince: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good.

America should arrest Buhari asap
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by somehow: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
DaveHert:
Shut up! Again. Is Nigeria an island? I should prove whether the election was rigged? Seems you were born yesterday 'cause I've lived long enough to know how elections go down here, and this is the worst of all. On a free and fair level; Buhari can't win. Atiku winning Abuja should knock sense into you.

BTW, when you need money to fund elephant projects, you'll know what's like to call on international communities.
Why do we have law courts if you are asking for war you can't fight if truly you believe it has been rigged? We have had balant rigging in Nigeria between 1999 and 2015, no war happened and no useless outsider was allowed to incite war,why now? Una no dey think?

Take your evidence to court if you believe it was rigged!
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by RTSC: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
somehow:

As long as you and all your family members are ready to fight and die for politicians, it's all fine.
Why would I fight for the politicians.?

You are the ones fighting for crooks subverting the course of justice.

The US would do the fighting for us. Not with guns or missiles.

The department of states and the department of treasury will do the work.

They will render their victory completely useless.

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by SaintLucia: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

Have you seen the way apc fought tooth and nail to win?
Even with massive rigging.
All their strongholds in the south were plundered.
It will only get worse.

Pdp have gained the national assembly. Anybody but buhari today and they would have won.

Given how terrible the next four years will be for the country under buhari, and with Buhari out of the way in 2023, the pdp will regain power sooner rather than later.

Your greatest nightmare will come to pass in 2023.
If APC no rig then I considered them the biggest fools. Na the same country I dey when election was declared as a do or die thing by one of the American puppets Obasanjo. He rigged Buhari from 2003 till 2011 even Yar'adua of blessed memory admitted that the election that brought him into power was rigged.

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by somehow: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

Why would I fight for the politicians.?

You are the ones fighting for crooks subverting the course of justice.

The US would do the fighting for us. Not with guns or missiles.

The department of states and the department of treasury will do the work.

They will render their victory completely useless.
Go to court and stop wailing up and down!

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by poseidon12: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The man is a bigger failure than Jonathan, he took us backwards and people are celebrating him for selfish interests.
We need a total overhaul of the system as I believe that if a younger and more upright candidate was presented by PDP, they would have blown Buhari and APC apart.

PDP did a sham primary that wasn't going to improve their chance of winning and presented a bad candidate.

Atiku is the only one that has the machinery in place to unseat Buhari. And based on the results from polling units nationwide, Atiku has actually won. That is why INEC is dragging their feet. If Buhari had won, INEC would have released the results right away.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by maasoap(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
HigherEd:
This election proves buhari is a corrupt criminal. GEJ gave us peaceful, free and fair elections in 2015 yet buhari and the incompetent ppl he appoints have made a regression on the gains made four years ago.

In addition to state sponsored thuggery and illicit money for vote trade, the buhari govt has proven that it is of no difference to the establishment that has kept Nigeria enslaved for years.

This election wasn't different from the one during Jonathan. People were killed too, announcement was delayed too. PDP already has the results sheet of each unit of the federation with them just like APC except where voting didn't take place. So, it is just a matter of comparing your result sheets with that of the one announced by inec and see if it is the same thing or not. You guys are pathetic losers and unintelligent creatures. You want to take Nigerians for a ride with your useless noise. Losers!
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by ollah2: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
2T215:
US has become hypocritical now that they are asking you to follow laid down rules and condemning injustice. When APC was romancing them in 2015 election, they were not hypocritical. When they were breathing on the neck of GEJ, they were hailed as the watch dog of democracy. Please, much as I like Nigeria to manage her affair, note this "He who fetches firewood infected with ants invites lizards to his house"

USA would support a government that will be their puppet. GEJ refused to be their puppet by rejecting LGBT and fight against boko haram by them which made them support PMB. The latter also refused to be their puppet hence the reason they want Atiku.

N.B USA doesn't care about the development of Nigeria or the well being of Nigerians. They want control and they can't have the control with inside men.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by NkayStory(f): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Subsea:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

Chief JCI
25/02/19

What your friend told you is true...Yorubas who are banking on the Northern votes for osibanjo are delusional.

.From the look of things the north will capitalize on southern disunity to rule till further notice
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by poseidon12: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
danot1030:
Chris Smith should go and die, he should first deal with the election that brought in Trump which was widely reported to be manipulated

Your man tribalist Buhari is a goner. The world is watching you riggers.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Edet08(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
iSpread:

Why are you capitalising all your uppercase.
Read your sentence again
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by RTSC: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

He is one of those Atiku already promised to sell nnpc to. Their plans failed. They must cry a river!!!
If the sale of NNPC is your concern,, then pray the next pdp presidential candidate in 2023 does not have such ideas or it will be sold when he wins.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by isahsalee: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
pache1111:
its good us is aware of this

Tell oga Smith to tell us how his home country America last election was interfered and manipulated by Russia government denying Hillary Clinton of democratic party to become American president.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by ollah2: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
maasoap:

This election wasn't different from the one during Jonathan. People were killed too, announcement was delayed too. PDP already has the results sheet of each unit of the federation with them just like APC except where voting didn't take place. So, it is just a matter of comparing your result sheets with that of the one announced by inec and see if it is the same thing or not. You guys are pathetic losers and unintelligent creatures. You want to take Nigerians for a ride with your useless noise. Losers!

Don't mind them, they will create threads that your life must be given to christ to avoid hell fire but see all of them lying through their teeth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by poseidon12: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
soberdrunk:
We will soon invoke "Article 9" on all these US Diplomats spewing rubbish, you people are here to observe and not comment rubbish to heat up the polity, Nigeria is a "Sovereign state" angry

I hope you are writing from Nigeria and not from a western democratic country.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Marvins0009: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
realtyson:
Pls USA if u want to help u just bomb Nigeria

So you and your family can die in that explosion �
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by RTSC: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
NkayStory:

What your friend told you is true...Yorubas who are banking on the Northern votes for osibanjo are delusional.

.From the look of things the north will capitalize on southern disunity to rule till further notice
Obi is coming out in 2023 for pdp, hopefully.
He has built his mark already with widespread support everywhere.

Given how terrible buhari has been and will be, I am certain obi can win against any other southern apc candidate.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by RTSC: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
somehow:

Go to court and stop wailing up and down!
When the US render their "victory" useless by seizing their resources and their international credibility , tell them to go to court.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by abbey621(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
isahsalee:

Tell oga Smith to tell us how his home country America last election was interfered and manipulated by Russia government denying Hillary Clinton of democratic party to become American president.

Yea as if actual votes were tampered with. Staining the opponent and spreading lies against them through propaganda is not the same as actually manipulating the result or tampering with ballot boxes/voting machine....lol
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Boyooosa(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Go sit down Jere. Dem no tamper with the one wey trump take enter?
Una don resolve that?
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Vtrd: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
If APC no rig then I considered them the biggest fools. Na the same country I dey when election was declared as a do or die thing by one of the American puppets Obasanjo. He rigged Buhari from 2003 till 2011 even Yar'adua of blessed memory admitted that the election that brought him into power was rigged.
Obasanjo is long gone, lunatic. That was the early years of our democracy.

We already have progress in the system since then.
Jonathan an incumbent, lost. Apc came in with their change and sent us ten years backward and it does not even bother you.
Buhari has done what he did in 1984. Spinning the wheel of progress backwards.

He will be done in 2023. Let me see how he will rig then.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by rusher14: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:

Don't mind them.

First election in which you would find 1 million registered voters but only 80k verified for voting.

Those results that used to be handwritten have suddenly disappeared.

Sai Baba jare.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by KingWarri: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
cutesmilez:
How did we get here as a country?

my sister I don't know..... ooooh
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Vtrd: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Boyooosa:
Go sit down Jere. Dem no tamper with the one wey trump take enter?
Una don resolve that?
How did they tamper with it?
Illiterate
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Quorax: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
iSpread:

Why are you capitalising all your uppercase.

What is your business with that?
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Vtrd: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
rusher14:

Don't mind them.

First election in which you would find 1 million registered voters but only 80k verified for voting.

Those results that used to be handwritten have suddenly disappeared.

Sai Baba jare.
See the way your Yoruba people in the real world voted.
They voted against lifelessness and incompetence.

I hope nairaland will be free of those useless assumptions of yours for the next four years.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by SaintLucia: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vtrd:

Obasanjo is long gone, lunatic. That was the early years of our democracy.

We already have progress in the system since then.
Jonathan an incumbent, lost. Apc came in with their change and sent us ten years backward and it does not even bother you.
Buhari has done what he did in 1984. Spinning the wheel of progress backwards.

He will be done in 2023. Let me see how he will rig then.
Third Mainland Bridge is busy now, people like you are now jumping into the lagoon. Idiot like say your papa even buy land during the 16 wasted years of PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) / My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.