Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election (47455 Views)

Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by ola6: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
One of the fools that Atiku bribed!

See him face...ole oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
The same South East votes that didn't matter is now the one that is been looked upon to salvage the already dead situation.

Southwest had better pray Buhari doesn't return for the second term. The young element from the north are already wondering aloud that after giving the west positions and infrastructure, they didn't reciprocate with their votes...entire state going to PDP even when PDP was hoping for some percentages

three:

https://wired.ng/news/results-are-being-tampered-with-chris-smith-us-congressman-on-nigerian-elections/
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by rusher14: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vtrd:

See the way your Yoruba people in the real world voted.
They voted against lifelessness and incompetence.

I hope nairaland will be free of those useless assumptions of yours for the next four years.

I'm Ijaw/itsekiri.

The Yorubas have never been parochial. They are truly sophisticated voters.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Quorax: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
If APC no rig then I considered them the biggest fools. Na the same country I dey when election was declared as a do or die thing by one of the American puppets Obasanjo. He rigged Buhari from 2003 till 2011 even Yar'adua of blessed memory admitted that the election that brought him into power was rigged.

Who know Buhari for south that time? Did he even campaign in the South then? But you expect him to win. What is my own? Your children will come after I suffer everything you suffered. If that is not shameful to you, I wonder what it is.

If PMB did well like you all want us to believe why the chaos and attacks everywhere?
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Abagworo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
PDP trying to rig Southeast.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by micchi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
almarthins:

With mouth abi? When obj rigged election in 2003 and 2007 who among u resisted him world wide? Na noice we sabi make, i cant die for a country whose leaders and people are the same rotten entiy.
. obasanjo era has past we are talking about new order for betterment of all Nigerian
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by somalianprince: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Useless frustrated old hag, why will PDP try to rig SE? A region which is the home base of PDP. We all knew APC is the one the American senator is referring to.

Abagworo:
PDP trying to rig Southeast.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Darevofpeace(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
cutesmilez:
How did we get here as a country?
by sleeping on a moving bicycle
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by princfred(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
victordaimond:
Lemme Tell You How Dis Goes Down As APc is Rigging in PDP Strongholds Thinking Dat Dey Can Stop Nigerians Wish,Dey Never Thought Dat PDP Would Get Huge Number At Even Their (APc)Own Strongholds.When Dey See Where Things Are Heading,They Are Forced To Run Back n Forth Between D Strongholds To Have Results That Eventually Favors Dem.Believe Me Dere Hands Are Full And Now Most Nigerians Can See How Foolish n Evil Dey Are.....APc Is Total Rubbish It Easy To Captioned Dem 'EXPIRED MILK'....D Gods Of Dis Land Are Angry And APc Will Definitely Be Used As a Scapegoat(God Bless According To The Work Of Your Hand)..No Man Can Drag Position With D Ultimate God....... THIS IS THE DAWN OF A NEW DAY.........GOD BLESS US ALL.
Exactly. They never anticipated PDP winning in some percieved APC strongholds. So now they look to alter results in PDP strongholds to ameloriate.

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Yusman316(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Isn't this the congressman that met Atiku in U.S? So he was part of their plans to claim irregularities if things didn't go their way

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by eyinjuege: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
iSpread:

Why are you capitalising all your uppercase.

Capitalising and uppercase mean the same thing.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by jellington: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
America you can hold your Visa as long as Buhari is elected.I am happy in Nigeria with a government that is ready to do what is necessary to take the country to the next level of economic growth and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by yemex04(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
pache1111:
its good us is aware of this

So what happens if US is aware of Whatever!!..where is the proof?

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
micchi:
buhari can not win this election Nigerians are not zombies any rigging will be be resist worldwide

Nigerians are not Zombies you say?

Lol you'll be surprised.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by somehow: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

When the US render their "victory" useless by seizing their resources and their international credibility , tell them to go to court.

Lame!
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Boyooosa(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vtrd:

How did they tamper with it?
Illiterate
Have u helped them reconcile the Russian interference/manipulation? Ode.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by sleemomymy: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
CAN I HEAR THIS MAN TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR BACKYARD? HE SHOULD COME AND ANNOUNCE THE RESULT NOW. MADNESS DEY POSHU AM. LOL.........

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by brightalo17: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

Russia did not inflate votes in the United States, you illiterate.
You just hear people saying it and you decided to re-echo like a stark slowpoke.

Influencing how people vote does not Mar the credibility of the process, which is what Russia did.

What is happening in Nigeria is a travesty. It can't happen in any civilised realm.

Illiterate is when you wanted the same thing to happen before you call it influencing an election.

I don't know how some of you reason like dumb.

1 Like

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by SaintLucia: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Quorax:

Who know Buhari for south that time? Did he even campaign in the South then? But you expect him to win. What is my own? Your children will come after I suffer everything you suffered. If that is not shameful to you, I wonder what it is.

If PMB did well like you all want us to believe why the chaos and attacks everywhere?
Mumu people, everything about you people is suffering, I am doing fine in my business, I don't take what does not belongs to me. Na una dey suffer cos most of una depends on free money, drugs, human trafficking. Lazy bones as if their parents were building mansions in heaven during the wasted years under PDP government that cannot even complete their abandoned National Secretariat.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Ganjafama(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
danot1030:
Chris Smith should go and die, he should first deal with the election that brought in Trump which was widely reported to be manipulated
Typical Nigerian mentality : Criticizing the messenger instead of the message. May God help us.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
poseidon12:
God bless Congressman Chris Smith for helping us protect our democracy from Buhari and his band of criminals.

Shame!!! How can he help you protect ur Democracy? He is just an ordinary member of the Congress. It is just like a member of our national assembly commenting on Ghana's election. That is not the position of the American govt. Trump has his own problems to carry. Pigs. Anybody u people support is bound to fail.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Quorax: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
Mumu people, everything about you people is suffering, I am doing fine in my business, I don't take what does not belongs to me. Na una dey suffer cos most of una depends on free money, drugs, human trafficking. Lazy bones as if their parents were building mansions in heaven during the wasted years under PDP government that cannot even complete their abandoned National Secretariat.

I am in a multi-billion national industry. I spent the last years searching before Buhari wins... I spent a little over millions testing and no, I won't feel the heat when Buhari wins. You can take that to the bank.

How good is your business doing?

Whatever stereotypes you try to stir, I wont go down that road out of respect for my Yoruba friends
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Osyabj: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:
little wonder, results are yet to flow from Anambra

That's right, the evil international fugitive thief, Atiku, wants to inflate the results in the SE and then post fake results and claim that they won and then invite the unelected Trump to invade Nigeria

It will NEVER happen.

El Rufai, has warned these Republican racists, bigots, to never ever interfere in Nigerian politics or.... Body bads

No force on this planet, including Trump, can stop Buhari from kicking the international thief, Atiku back to Dubai.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by SaintLucia: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Quorax:

I am in a multi-billion national industry. I spent the last years searching before Buhari wins... I spent a little over millions testing and no, I won't feel the heat when Buhari wins. You can take that to the bank.

How good is your business doing?

Whatever stereotypes you try to stir, I wont go down that road out of respect for my Yoruba friends
If u like claim Bill Gate na your wahala be that. What concern me is 4+4 not what the corrupt elites are saying.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by iSpread(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
eyinjuege:

Capitalising and uppercase mean the same thing.
I know that's why am asking why his capitalising everywhere.
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by ajl: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sure these corrupt American are disappointed because they are hoping a corrupt president Atiku can as well offer the whole of Nigeria for sale to them. They are the one that approved Atiku entry into USA. He should present specific evidence of the votes that were tampered with. Nigeria is not Venezuela. For someone like Dino Melaye to win his seat show INEC is not falsifying results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by eyinjuege: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
iSpread:

I know that's why am asking why his capitalising everywhere.

Ok. Thought you asked why he was capitalising his uppercase aka tautology
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by iSpread(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Edet08:
Read your sentence again
da, ke suk tia... be careful
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by iSpread(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Quorax:

What is your business with that?
Go and seat down... did I ask you... be careful this afternoon
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by alphaNomega: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Of course we know. This is why I don't waste my energy to vote in this damn country
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by Quorax: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
If u like claim Bill Gate na your wahala be that. What concern me is 4+4 not what the corrupt elites are saying.
hahahha pain am lol
Re: Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election by BluntBoy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
2T215:
US has become hypocritical now that they are asking you to follow laid down rules and condemning injustice. When APC was romancing them in 2015 election, they were not hypocritical. When they were breathing on the neck of GEJ, they were hailed as the watch dog of democracy. Please, much as I like Nigeria to manage her affair, note this "He who fetches firewood infected with ants invites lizards to his house"

Whether it happened in 2015, (I was not aware), it doesn't negate my post calling out their hypocrisy.

They should shut the Bleep up and first teach themselves how to conduct proper elections in their own country.

Even though Trump won the elections, he is still certain that the election was rigged against him as per popular votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghana Becomes Nigeria’s Biggest Trade Partner After Border Closure / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.