Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? (29643 Views)

Lagosians Do You Support The Return Of Monthly Sanitation Exercise / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / Tinubu: " O To Gee" For Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by nkwuocha: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
[[s]quote author=wowcatty post=76104946]Lagos is freer than the rest of the country, but your hateful life won't let you acknowledge that, well what matters is Tinubu is Yoruba's son and we like him to spend Lagos money rather than have illegal aliens Igbos spend it.
[/quote[/s]]

LMAO!!
*Rants*
That money belongs/and taxes from Igbos, multinational companies and ND oil.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Olumyco(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Muscomide:

I know Lagos. I live in Lagos and Lagos is one huge dump. I can't really blame you too much though since the bar for good governance has always been set very low by the likes of Tinubu and his stooges, whose virtues you espouse. Perhaps your eyes were closed to see the heaps of refuse and raw sewage spewed out from the open drainage in Lagos after yesterday's rainfall. You need to see the so called 'slums' in the UK, US, etc, to know how much of your tomorrows this crop of bad leaders have stolen.

Bro. pls calm down. Now you are talking of refuse. Isnt that a govt. issue. Many pple complained about that in Ambode's regime. But you and I know in Fashola's time there was a govt. agency created to sort that out. Even this was part of the reason why Ambode lost is re-election. When you talk of a city growing... Lagos is one. The question is why attach too much string with this issue. And you are talking as if there are no slums in US and UK. Or you want us to post facts here...See don't be deceived we know how Lagos has transformed in the last 10 years and you can't come here and water it down. Even one of the biggest projects in the world is going in the city. A city that her GDP is number 5 in Africa if she were to be a country. You have to learn how to compare things. We know Lagos could do better but you can't discredit what has been achieved so far. See, many of us too has travelled.... you might travelled more than us but we too are not ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by baratech: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Because they only have mouth to talk and talk on Nairaland... Online activist
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Melian(f): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
dipopooo:
Lagosian can't say O TO GE to Tinubu simply because he's the brain behind the development in Lagos.. Flatigos have refused to leave simply because Lagos is far far better than the whole South east..

Unfortunately, flatigos(yiboribos) are so comfortable in our land to have the gut to gang up against us... No Wahala... We will show them pepper after the election

Awon omoale radarada

You're too good!

@Op, are you mad??!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by usy309(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
nkwuocha:
Lol
What God plan for TINUBU is not O te ge. grin
God's plan for TINUBU is to remove him suddenly from this earth,just the way he removed his sons he used as sacrifices.His time is almost here.
Remember God's judgment is often swift.... cool

And when that happens,it will be blood against blood,greed against greed and thugs against thugs...They will kill themselves and be at each other's throats all to grab the powerful seat of TINUBU the godfather, and sure it will be for nothing as his death will mark the end of godfatherism in Lagos.I pray not to be in Lagos when it happens cheesy because e go bloody mehn!

Oga...are u a prophet
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by palldepall: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
[uote author=nkwuocha post=76099849]Lol
God's plan for TINUBU is to remove him suddenly from this earth,just the way he removed his sons he used as sacrifices.His time is almost here.

And when that happens,it will be blood against blood,greed against greed and thugs against thugs...They will kill themselves and be at each other's throats all to grab the powerful seat of TINUBU the godfather, and sure it will be for nothing as his death will mark the end of godfatherism in Lagos.I pray not to be in Lagos when it happens cheesy because e go bloody mehn![/quote].

Who is this mad man,if u don't have anything to comments on jagaban is better for you to keep your dirty mouth
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by hisexcellency34: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
I think so
usy309:

Oga...are u a prophet
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by smatadex(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Is it your Lagooosss?
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by tlops(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Africana1123:
Am.a pdp supporter, lagosian Have sense they can never do o to ge for tinubu, because you don’t retire there political icon, kwara will surely regret there action because they can never have power in federal government again, nobody to fight for them again , they will soon regret there action ✅
Saraki is not an icon, never has been. He only enjoyed the influence of his father which he later outplayed like he did with APC. But now he has the opportunity of becoming an Icon if he goes to his father's memoir and pick a few tricks from there. He has four years to re-build hos father's legacy. Unless Atiku wins, he will be out for a while or he will migrate back to APC. O to ge.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by rhames(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
franchasng:
For those saying that Lagos is developed by Tinubu, please let me educate you just small:

Lagos has been the capital city of Nigeria since 1914 after it was moved from Calabar. This means Lagos enjoyed federal government development just like Abuja today. Can any Abuja Mayor claim he built or developed Abuja to what it is today 90% of developments in Abuja is built by Federal Government, and mind you, Abuja became Nigeria's capital from 1991 december, now compare it with Lagos that became the capital city of Nigeria from 1914 january till December 1991.

In fact Lagos is going backward compared to other top city centers in Africa like Lagos and its all because of Tinubu's greed and grip on Lagos.

Lagos seaport enjoyed colonial master and federal government's immunity and favor, making it the most functional seaport in the whole of Nigeria where 80 - 95% of Nigeria's importation and exportation businesses take place, thereby bringing a concentration of multinational and indigenous businesses (both small, medium and large scale) to Lagos for ease of business transaction since most Nigerian businesses depend solely on importation from outside Nigeria.

What does this mean It means Lagos Internally Generated Revenue alone is almost same with that of Nigeria as a whole since 90% of most businesses are done through Lagos seaport making every business to move to Lagos to cut down cost of logistics, now tell me how this is Tinubu's making

A mad man will perform in Lagos due to the enormous IGR and concentration of companies, industries, businesses, entrepreneurs, etc in Lagos.

It is Federal government of Nigeria that built all the magnificent structures you see in Lagos today, quote me anywhere any day any time.

Name the structures Tinubu built in Lagos, name one if not planting flowers, building roundabouts and brt lanes, what else can Tinubu + Fashola + Ambode boast of as their developmental achievement in Lagos since democracy kicked off in 1999

3rd Mainland bridge and most bridges linking Lagos cities were built by federal government of Nigeria under the military government, and most of these structures are dilapidated before your own eyes without Lagos government being able to even maintain them.

Go round Lagos, most inter city, estate and street roads built by military governments are gone and local governments can't even maintain them simply because the LGA Chairmen remit large percentage of LGA development project funds to Tinubu and political allies, so LGAs are left with no money to maintain roads and infrastructures in their local government areas....

Travel round Lagos, you will spend hours in traffic on a journey of 20 minutes just because no good road networks in Lagos, the few good ones are filled with potholes, Lagos as we speak have no smooth roads again, its even Ambode that tried to build some new roads around Abule-egba, Epe, etc, before now, those areas are unmotorable, so what is Tinubu's developmental contribution to Lagos if not stealing and killing political opponents angry

The only laudable project started by Lagos is the Badagry railway to west africa which has been lingering since 2007...

The developments you see in Lagos are built by private organizations and individuals who reside in Lagos and have their investments in Lagos...Lagos is dying and going back due to Tinubu's grip and greed, kiss the truth

The time for OTOGE is not here yet.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Nomzib1000(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
dipopooo:

Must you people die in Lagos? Go and develop your south south....for your information, you people have no say in Lagos... Lagos belongs to Yoruba

U are the lowest Scum of the earth, Bloody Tart, niggaz like U need to be Locked Up in a mental facility, I'm sure U are one Those Razz Omo Alata who Is just using his Last 50MB,Omo ode.. Who is Ur father in Lagos that makes U entitled to make such statements, Local Boy, Omo ale jati jati, Dey need to start Screening sycophants like U Before coming on dis platform... Wack dude
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by kaypling(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
nkwuocha:
Lol

And when that happens,it will be blood against blood,greed against greed and thugs against thugs...They will kill themselves and be at each other's throats all to grab the powerful seat of TINUBU the godfather, and sure it will be for nothing as his death will mark the end of godfatherism in Lagos.I pray not to be in Lagos when it happens cheesy because e go bloody mehn!

Everybody will die one day! Whenever her leaves this earth, that's his time. If God didn't want him here, he'll have died before he ever became this influential. If he dies today, his legacy in Lagos and Nigeria politics will live on. Let's get back to the living, as long as he's alive we trust his judgment. Tinubu isn't a Saraki that just chops money without any development in his State. Look around Lagos, infrastructural development everywhere. Ambode was removed because he didn't follow the master plan as he should so he was removed for someone more capable. Believe me, if all that happened in Lagos is that Tinubu just chopped money, he'll be gone. There's a sense Tinubu genuinely loves Lagos and protects her interest. For that reason, Tinubu will have the support of Lagosians forever.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by nkwuocha: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
kaypling:

Everybody will die one day! Whenever her leaves this earth, that's his time. If God didn't want him here, he'll have died before he ever became this influential. If he dies today, his legacy in Lagos and Nigeria politics will live on. Let's get back to the living, as long as he's alive we trust his judgment. Tinubu isn't a Saraki that just chops money without any development in his State. Look around Lagos, infrastructural development everywhere. Ambode was removed because he didn't follow the master plan as he should so he was removed for someone more capable. Believe me, if all that happened in Lagos is that Tinubu just chopped money, he'll be gone. There's a sense Tinubu genuinely loves Lagos and protects her interest. For that reason, Tinubu will have the support of Lagosians forever.

Mtchewwww
Una go get Sense Las Las.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by kaypling(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2019
nkwuocha:

Mtchewwww
Una go get Sense Las Las.

Fact is, we get sense more than anywhere you come from. Just mention the place.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by bigpicture001: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2019
madridguy:
Lagosians are smarter so they know what they want. Take it or leave it, Jagaban knows how to play his politics.

Can you compare Lagos State in terms of infrastructure to Kwara State?

Every civil servants in Lagos State love Tinubu. Tinubu always present the best candidate so forget him.

Don't know if God take his life, but believe me Lagosians love Tinubu. Jagaban is always around to reason with his people, go to his house and see people waiting to collect Roger from him tongue

Saraki messed up and am sure he's father inside grave now will be shaking head for him. He destroyed his father legacy. I think what Jagaban is doing today Saraki's father did it first.

Saraki need to go back home and apologize to his people. You don't stay in Abuja and only return during campaign time. Let your people see you frequently.

Jagaban is unbreakable.

Don't giv false information....FG developed lagos and not tinubu's errand boix
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by wowcatty: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2019
First of all, you Igbos don't pay taxes anywhere in Yorubaland, and then all nations of the world develop their land with taxes, so go and collect taxes in your region, keep it to yourself and develop your land, it's simple rather than tell stories. If left to me, you Igbos won't be able to evade taxes like you do now. I pay taxes where I am, it's the law or you go to jail. Any money made in Yorubaland is Yoruba's money and the money made in Igboland is Igbo's, so it's my money, thank me for providing the you a place your region couldn't give you.
nkwuocha:
[[s]quote author=wowcatty post=76104946]Lagos is freer than the rest of the country, but your hateful life won't let you acknowledge that, well what matters is Tinubu is Yoruba's son and we like him to spend Lagos money rather than have illegal aliens Igbos spend it.
[/quote[/s]]

LMAO!!
*Rants*
That money belongs/and taxes from Igbos, multinational companies and ND oil.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by fjjc(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2019
This rubbish need to stop. Some human beings under the guise of Lagosian want to claim what is not belong to them. You are from one part Anambra stay Ten years in Lagos and so fortunate does not make you an indigine of Lagos State. All this Lagosian nonsense need to stop. Lagos is situated in Yoruba land not Eastern part of Nigeria. Ahmadu Bello said this long time a go about Igbo. Go back home (East or Igbo land) to develop your land stop claiming one Lagosian up and down. #putthemwheretheybelong!
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by nkwuocha: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s][quote author=wowcatty post=76269404]First of all, you Igbos don't pay taxes anywhere in Yorubaland, and then all nations of the world develop their land with taxes, so go and collect taxes in your region, keep it to yourself and develop your land, it's simple rather than tell stories. If left to me, you Igbos won't be able to evade taxes like you do now. I pay taxes where I am, it's the law or you go to jail. Any money made in Yorubaland is Yoruba's money and the money made in Igboland is Igbo's, so it's my money, thank me for providing the you a place your region couldn't give you.
[/quote[/s]]

You didn't give us Nothing! Lagos state is No man's land.We are beginning to penetrate your state house of Assembly and Igbos have a share in decision making of whatever that Lagos has to offer.Deal with it!
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by nkwuocha: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
kaypling:

Fact is, we get sense more than anywhere you come from. Just mention the place.

LMAO!A tout-slave sensible
You're joking grin
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by kaypling(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2019
nkwuocha:

LMAO!A tout-slave sensible
You're joking grin

Lol! Mention the place na! You dey fear?
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by dipopooo(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nomzib1000:

U are the lowest Scum of the earth, Bloody Tart, niggaz like U need to be Locked Up in a mental facility, I'm sure U are one Those Razz Omo Alata who Is just using his Last 50MB,Omo ode.. Who is Ur father in Lagos that makes U entitled to make such statements, Local Boy, Omo ale jati jati, Dey need to start Screening sycophants like U Before coming on dis platform... Wack tdude

Isale Eko from Balogun's family.. Ode, where are u from?
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Sagay212: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
I wish igbos will do o to ge in their states instead of running to Lagos. I don't k ow how any normal human being Will leave his own house that is upside down to go and cry and complain about another man's house that is stunning.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by shugabasbn: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Because a real Lagos knew the situations of Lagos before 1999 and after all
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Nomzib1000(m): 1:48am On Mar 11, 2019
dipopooo:

Isale Eko from Balogun's family.. Ode, where are u from?
U for come from Sango Family nah... Nah 1850 we dey...balogun kor.... Kosoko ni.... Slavery is gone nro.. Open Ur eyes and stop with d lagos belongs to me.... I'm proudly deltan and guess what i have lived here all my life and no one can't tell me to leave where i have spent my whole life... Maybe an slowpoke.... Lolz
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by oyatz(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stop saying what you don't know.

Only 5 LGAs (less than 10% of Lagos State) was Federal Capital.

Ikeja, Mushin, Shomolu, Ajeromi/Ifelodun etc were never part of the Federal capital just like only Enugu city was ever Capital of Eastern Region and not the whole of Enugu State.

franchasng:
What kind of nonsense comparison are you trying to make

Lagos has been the capital city of Nigeria since 1960 after it was moved from Calabar. This means Lagos enjoyed federal government development just like Abuja today. Can any Abuja Mayor claim he built or developed Abuja to what it is today 90% of developments in Abuja is built by Federal Government. and mind you, Abuja became Nigeria's capital from 1991 december, now compare it with Lagos that became the capital city of Nigeria from 1914 january.

It is Federal government of Nigeria that built all the magnificent structures you see in Lagos today, quote me anywhere any day any time.

Name the structures Tinubu built in Lagos, name one if not planting flowers, building roundabouts and brt lanes, what else can Tinubu + Fashola + Ambode boast of as their developmental achievement in Lagos since democracy kicked off in 1999

3rd Mainland bridge and most bridges linking Lagos cities were built by federal government of Nigeria under the military government, and most of these structures are dilapidated before your own eyes without Lagos government being able to even maintain them.

Go round Lagos, most inter city roads are gone....Lagos have no road again.

The only laudable project started by Lagos is the Badagry railway to west africa which has been lingering since 2007...

The developments you see in Lagos are built by private organizations and individuals who reside in Lagos and have their investments in Lagos...Lagos is dying and going back due to Tinubu's grip and greed, kiss the truth angry
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by oyatz(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Since you know what God planned for Tinubu ( and it's to remove him), I will like to ask you two questions;

1) Are you God's P.A?

2) What's God's plan for YOU?

palldepall:
[uote author=nkwuocha post=76099849]Lol

And when that happens,it will be blood against blood,greed against greed and thugs against thugs...They will kill themselves and be at each other's throats all to grab the powerful seat of TINUBU the godfather, and sure it will be for nothing as his death will mark the end of godfatherism in Lagos.I pray not to be in Lagos when it happens cheesy because e go bloody mehn!.

Who is this mad man,if u don't have anything to comments on jagaban is better for you to keep your dirty mouth
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by ArcToyin(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2019
nkwuocha:
Lol

What kind of Christian are you with evil prophesy?
God is never behind the trash you posted that you thought you have written something.
Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by ArcToyin(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2019
nkwuocha:
Lol

Re: Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? by Ashabbiiee: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Forget that

fjjc:
This rubbish need to stop. Some human beings under the guise of Lagosian want to claim what is not belong to them. You are from one part Anambra stay Ten years in Lagos and so fortunate does not make you an indigine of Lagos State. All this Lagosian nonsense need to stop. Lagos is situated in Yoruba land not Eastern part of Nigeria. Ahmadu Bello said this long time a go about Igbo. Go back home (East or Igbo land) to develop your land stop claiming one Lagosian up and down. #putthemwheretheybelong!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northern Christians Hail Tinubu's  Tribunal Victory,  Appointment Of Christians / Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba / Atiku Abubakar Hails Pastor Adeboye, Says Nigeria Needs More Leaders Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.