Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (515187 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by taiyeayodeji: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
we keep talking about buhari,the sucess of every government is not determined by the president alone but by the kind of people working with him,the president may not have ideas in major area but if he has credible hands in his team.this would not be easily noticed. we all keep shouting buhari this or that,what affected his government were the policies set up by his government which were not favourable to the economy on the short run.i feel it's unfair to compare 4 years with 16 years .when you are comparing, you should compare on equal scale.16 against 16.

nameo:

Buhari is a slowpoke.

He does not have either CAPACITY or MINDSET to change or do anything of note even if he ruled for 24 years.

I honestly don't know how this country will get by in the next 4 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nelsizzy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
#Ebonyi
APC - 90,726 PDP - 258,575 PDP wins
#Enugu
APC - 54,423 PDP - 355,553 PDP wins
Good night guys...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Boss20: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Shameful indeed.Atiku has lost this election,I think the "Biafra agitation" is the main reason for the poor turnout.

Isn't that stupid?

You come online to insult Buhari and APC but when it comes to doing the right thing everyone stays back at home. As it stands now Atiku has lost this one already.

Poorest turnout ever, less than 20%.

Shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by SoftP(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku still has better chances of winning sad

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by valboy20(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
I told you guys IPOB is the dumbest set of humans. Abians had an opportunity to vote like the northerner considering the amount of registered voters, 1.7 million. But no thanks to the orangutan called Nnamdi Kanu who owns the minds of millions in that region, only over 300k came out to vote despite being the loudest ranter online about the failures of this administration. Just imagine if those animals had collected their PVC and come out en masse I'm sure they would have covered the gap and given the opposition a little lead. E dey pain me say we dey vex for almajiris for being stupid with their choice but the chance we had to put a change to this anachronistic government, we siddon for house.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

21 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bungalow: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mcy56:

God will make it happen by His mercies IJN. You are not the only one.
Amen o Madam /babygirl Mcy tongue

But you chop NEM money that time sha . I remember grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by UNCL3(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
M a pdp supporter, n its obvious that buhari has won
My dear pdp supporters lets accept n move on

We expected atiku to do the magic up north, but he failed, expected se n ss to deliver him but NO dey didnt.

Although i didnt vote buhari
But lemme congratulate him

But after tonight i m breaking my pvc
I wont vote in any election again
Because it was a rigged election in favour of buhari

Pdp also rigged when they had power, so let them just move on

But as for me, m done with nigerian politics

Las las, good or bad, better or worse, poverty, hunger or economic boom, heardsmen bokoharam or security being good. Na all of us go hear am.

Congrats baba!!

Drops pen!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Likewise cheesy cheesy now will you get out of my mention?undecided undecided tongue
Not until you promise you'll attend a university or if u have, attend again at undergraduate level
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
procky:

So you want to compare a typical Jobless Hausa man with an average of 4 wives and Over 20 children to a hardworking igbo man with one wife and 3 or four kids... The igbos don't give a damn about who is the president as they gladly feed themselves, train kids in school among others but the Hausas are mostly uneducated beggers littering the country so they vote for their tribe weather they are benefiting or not.. That's why I never have pity when the herdsmen hits them
This is low
But sha how market

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by SEONaijaExpert: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
The most pained politician should be Saraki

It's a double loss

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by obyback: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
thatigboman:
Sham of the highest level. Yobe where even the governor couldnt go to his local govt geisam to vote due to insurgency recorded over 600,000 votes. Nonsense
at the height of insurgence in 2015, yobe had 500k votes, so watch what you say online

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by nameo: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
blogger10:

You're right.
Also take into cognizance that armed military was sent to the polling units in the east to intimidate voters there - firing live ammunition into space and being plain brutal (ofcourse people have to remain indoors).

Whereas in the north they were given a free ride there, there was even a case of a single person single handedly thumbprinting thousands hundreds of ballot boxes in favor of APC...who are we deceiving? Integrity my foot.

I've said it before, its Jonathan who's the joke here... I never expected an incumbent president to lose an election till he cleared my doubt..now look

Why there was rigging and yes that was a very significant factor like I said in that comment , I think we should not deceive ourselves as to our failure to come out enmass and vote out Buhari.

I was in one of the eastern states during the election. People did not just come out

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by oziamaka: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

He is a confirmed thief.
Join hands with baba let's build Nigeria that pdp bastardize for 16yrs haba and u want superman to fix in 4yrs

Na 4+4
this time around hope you are going to put your asss to work towards #1=$1, fuel at #45 per liter, 24/7 electricity, reduce the cost of agriculture products to it former prices etc . and not the daily blame job you guys spent almost 4goodyears doing.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Palmerbarry: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
LIVE ODD: Buhari: 1.45 Atiku: 3.30 Others 998.0
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by SEONaijaExpert: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
PDP supporters are more online warriors than voters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by MyMouth(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Why the unnecessary breaks na? angry? This is unlike 2015 election that Jega was even scare of leaving the hall due to fear of being kidnapped. grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by bjbukzy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
userplainly:
Hausa n Fulani people noh dey suffer abeg! If I give beggars money again ma kpeff! Shoemakers, iron damage, gatemen, yam sellers, carrot sellers and onion sellers, watch repairers are not suffering at all bros! Even the begging women n children r not suffering ! ..... then lemme noh even mention Yorubas
And more than 70% of your people are so dumb to know that election is a game of numbers

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Daeylar(f): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I think you mean Buhari at the bold.

I don't like Atiku I do not believe he is a credible candidate or has the credibility to lead this country.
Nigeria is in trouble with the both of them in power but I would pick Buhari over Atiku.The day Atiku said he would sell NNPC I realized that Nigeria would be in trouble if he gets to office.

Let us manage Buhari till 2023 smiley

Yes I meant buhari, lol tying fast
OK then,

I just noticed you're very happy with the way the results are going grin lool, you're having fun grin

I don't even know who will be better
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by nans24: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by AfonjaBoston: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
UNCL3:

We expected atiku to do the magic up north, but he failed, expected se n ss to deliver him but NO dey didnt.

Las las, good or bad, better or worse, poverty, hunger or economic boom, heardsmen bokoharam or security being good. Na all of us go hear am.

Congrats baba!!

Drops pen!!

Don't break ur pvc

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by otokx(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Truth is many Nigerians just did not go to vote.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
uniquelyspecial:

Not until you promise you'll attend a university or if u have, attend again at undergraduate level

Pay my tuition fees na

This one does not know that I am more intelligent than him he has been disturbing my mentions because of an error I made cheesy.

Scram out boy tongue
What did you even read in school when you nor want make I hear word grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by donstan18: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Palmerbarry:
LIVE ODD:
Buhari: 1.45
Atiku: 3.30
Others 998.0
Half time 1&Over 9.5..... grin grin grin

Play am with Dangote destiny.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Walelavender(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
yemi1504:

Actually not good, does not make a dent in the deficit! 300k voters coming out to vote out of 1.7m+ voters? Igb.os are only chest beaters, they never put their money where their mouth is SMH. Well as a result of their voter apathy, they will be seeing more python dance under the Daura President for the next 4 years, she una no wan get sense Abi?
grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by yemi1504: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
thatigboman:
Sham of the highest level. Yobe where even the governor couldnt go to his local govt geisam to vote due to insurgency recorded over 600,000 votes. Nonsense

Why didn't you do your own sham too you people? You decided to sit at home and not vote, you are now wailing, Abeggi stop dey yarn okpata. Chest beaters SMH.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Soap010: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
UNCL3:

Congrats baba!!

Drops pen!!
Confirm

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by nameo: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
taiyeayodeji:
we keep talking about buhari,the sucess of every government is not determined by the president alone but by the kind of people working with him,the president may not have ideas in major area but if he has credible hands in his team.this would not be easily noticed. we all keep shouting buhari this or that,what affected his government were the policies set up by his government which were not favourable to the economy on the short run.i feel it's unfair to compare 4 years with 16 years .when you are comparing, you should compare on equal scale.16 against 16.

My friend that is why he is the President and a Leader. It is his damn responsibility to pick really competent and passionate people to do the work while giving them direction.

Buhari is INCAPABLE of both giving direction or even choosing the right people for the job.

You can see the kind of people he appointed the last time around

Don't make any excuse for him. I am a Leader and I know how this works.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Emville(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Can i have anyone attention please!!!! Can all the result be announced tonight

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by husnath(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ventura1:
Election result from Yobe is fraud!

No card reader malfunction was recorded!
Also manual accreditation was recorded, instead of cancellation as ordered by INEC
Alhamdulillah We Yobeans Are Buharist Long Since.
#longliveyobestate
#LonglivePMB
#LongliveFRON
#Yobe Pride of the Sahel
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nelsizzy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Let me drop this.

#Akwa Ibom

APC - 170,220
PDP - 397,830
PDP wins...

#Jigawa

APC 794,738

PDP 289,895.

APC wins

With the numbers I have seen in Kano and Kastina. I can say Buhari has won.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by AfonjaBoston: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
oziamaka:
this time around hope you are going to put your asss to work towards #1=$1, fuel at #45 per liter, 24/7 electricity, reduce the cost of agriculture products to it former prices etc . and not the daily blame job you guys spent almost 4goodyears doing.

Igbo amaka join buhari to succeed

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Corrosiveman(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
WHEN BUHARI SAID NOBODY CAN UNSEAT ME ...PEOPLE DOUBTED HIM........BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUHARI IS A SMALL god IN NIGERIA AND NOBODY CAN BEAT HIM IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION ......EVEN AFTER GETTING SMALL VOTES IN SOUTH WEST,SOUTH EAST,SOUTH SOUTH, HE TOTALLY FLUSHED ATIKU.......AS LONG AS NIGERIA IS CONCERNED, THE NORTH WOULD STILL BE NO 1 IN POLITICS......

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.