Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Don't Fall Victim Omoonile. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Fall Victim Omoonile. (159 Views)

Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped / Don't fall Victim: Ask Me Any Question About Real Estate Investments / Don't Fall Victim. Investigate Any Property. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fall Victim Omoonile. by Akintola76: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2019
*Advantages of buying from Real estate companies instead of Omo-onile*

* Real estate developers give you the advantage of paying on installment. Up to 6 months or even more in some cases. You can't try that with Omonile. They take their money outright.

* Real estate companies gives you the advantage of buying while you wait. i.e you can buy now and develop in ten years in as much as you clear the area regularly.

* Real estate companies perfect titles. Wetin concern Omonile with title...OYO

* Land may be cheap when you buy from omo Onile but the trouble you face after full payment of the land is *unquantifiable*

* You don't pay developmental levy when you buy from omo Onile, but the type of trouble they cause when you want to start building is not small and as a matter of fact you might even spend double the price you bought the land

Honestly I won't advice my enemies to buy from Omo Onile, let alone my friends!

To get lovely affordable lands within gated and nice estates plots you can reach out to me on +2348036152592

(1) (Reply)

Letting: Well Maintained 3 Bedroom Flat With A Room Bq At Agungi / Making Home Exciting / Ethiopian Airlines' Black Box Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.