Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments (1292 Views)

Afenifere Crying Because They Lost Their Investments On Obi - Lai Mohammed / Ex Deputy Of IPOB, Uche Mefor Team Up With Asari Dokubo To Fight Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu, Reconcile With Asari Dokubo - Ohanaeze Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by Chimok: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2019
There are some of my relatives and so many others that came back to my hometown Aguleri in the course of Willie Obiano's government.
Most of these returnees have been living from hand to mouth, living in face me I face u apartments with their children and achieved nothing in their stay in Lagos.

Today, I can tell u that most of this people are living better lives today.

Three of my immediate relatives with their families that came back 2015,2016 have already built their houses and have their own personal vehicles.
These are what they could not afford when they were in lagos.

Aguleri that used to look like a glorified village is now beginning to look like a real town mostly because of these returnees and influx of non indigenes.

One thing about Igbos is that they can create opportunities where there are none.
Most of Nigerian cities are what they are today virtually because of Igbos.

So who said Igbos can not thrive in their homeland

1 Like

Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by Chimok: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lets think back home brethren. Don't wait for ur neighbour to make the move first.
For me, am proudly in Aguleri and I look much much better with better skin than most of my relatives that come back during festive seasons

1 Like

Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by xtgozie(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ezi Agulu Otu
Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by Chimok: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
xtgozie:
Ezi Agulu Otu
meaning-?
Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by Chimok: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
xtgozie:
Ezi Agulu Otu
meaning-?
Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by xtgozie(m): 12:29am On Mar 03, 2019
Chimok:

meaning-?

I thought you said you are from Aguleri.....

it's a shame you don't know this
Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by Chimok: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
xtgozie:

My dear its not Ezi Agulu Otu but Eziagulu Otu, What u typed means Agulu Otu pig

2 Likes

Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by Chimok: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
xtgozie:

My dear its not Ezi Agulu Otu but Eziagulu Otu, What u typed means Agulu Otu pig
Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
They should take it to the "yeast" and develop their land...
Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by meccuno: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
BlackMbakara1:
They should take it to the "yeast" and develop their land...
so that they can leave your "South West" for you. grin grin
Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
meccuno:
so that they can leave your "South West" for you. grin grin

Unfortunately i'm not 4rm there... grin
Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by xtgozie(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chimok:

My dear its not Ezi Agulu Otu but Eziagulu Otu,
What u typed means Agulu Otu pig

It's not Pig, it's Ezi,..... Agbali gi onwe?
Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by Chimok: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
xtgozie:

It's not Pig, it's Ezi,..... Agbali gi onwe?
Nan agwokwaalu akpu gi
Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by xtgozie(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Chimok:

Nan agwokwaalu akpu gi

Agweee.... Onwe
Re: Concurring with asari dokubo, Igbos should relocate their investments by RealOne042: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Chimok:
There are some of my relatives and so many others that came back to my hometown Aguleri in the course of Willie Obiano's government.
Most of these returnees have been living from hand to mouth, living in face me I face u apartments with their children and achieved nothing in their stay in Lagos.

Today, I can tell u that most of this people are living better lives today.

Three of my immediate relatives with their families that came back 2015,2016 have already built their houses and have their own personal vehicles.
These are what they could not afford when they were in lagos.

Aguleri that used to look like a glorified village is now beginning to look like a real town mostly because of these returnees and influx of non indigenes.

One thing about Igbos is that they can create opportunities where there are none.
Most of Nigerian cities are what they are today virtually because of Igbos.

So who said Igbos can not thrive in their homeland
So, Umu ibanyi no nonwa eriavu?

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Helped Save Lives In The New Zealand Terror Attack(photo) / Breaking: APC, Oyetola Appeal Osun Tribunal’s Judgment / The Reason Buhari Want Yr Gas Cylinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.