Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Think Atiku Won O - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Atiku Won O (6369 Views)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Atiku Won O by stieyven(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

It doesn't matter really. I'm not interested in labels neither am I bothered whether God exists or not.

Just wish to live my best life in this world and exit when the time comes.
By what moral standard do you define the term "best life"? Like I stated earlier, you will learn the hard way.
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
stieyven:

By what moral standard do you define the term "best life"? Like I stated earlier, you will learn the hard way.

When you can't get through with the idiocy you spew, you start threats. Don't you feel stupid threatening somebody whose status and state of living you have no idea of? Has your God delivered Leah Sharibu yet?

I've been civil with you enough. Now, fvck off.
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by stieyven(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

When you can't get through with the idiocy you spew, you start threats. Don't you feel stupid threatening somebody whose status and state of living you have no idea of? Has your God delivered Leah Sharibu yet?

I've been civil with you enough. Now, fvck off.
Lol, I never threatened you in any way. I only stated the nemesis that will unavoidably befall you ; the inevitable poetic justice you shall taste. As for Leah sharibu , God has assured us that we should not fear him who can only destroy the body, but he who can do the same to the body and soul. Christians are susceptible to physical torture and death, but our hope is in the Yahweh who is able to redeem our souls through Yeshua his son. Amen
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
stieyven:

Lol, I never threatened you in any way. I only stated the nemesis that will unavoidably befall you ; the inevitable poetic justice you shall taste. As for Leah sharibu , God has assured us that we should not fear him who can only destroy the body, but he who can do the same to the body and soul. Christians are susceptible to physical torture and death, but our hope is in the Yahweh who is able to redeem our souls through Yeshua his son. Amen

So until you die like Osama Bin Laden, you won't get that eldorado you're hoping for? I wish you luck in your expectations.

I don't need your heaven after living my wonderful life here. I'm not greedy
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by stieyven(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

So until you die like Osama Bin Laden, you won't get that eldorado you're hoping for? I wish you luck in your expectations.

I don't need your heaven after living my wonderful life here. I'm not greedy
You will learn the hard way.
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
stieyven:

You must be learning in that hard way now to know. How does it feel? Maybe you'll convince me

1 Like

Re: I Think Atiku Won O by dododawa1: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kyase:
Sorry to say this, but the south west are the most ungrateful set of people on earth....
NE WILL DETERMINE THIS ELECTION
okoro,wat Yoruba benefits from you.

1 Like

Re: I Think Atiku Won O by stieyven(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You must be learning in that hard way now to know. How does it feel? Maybe you'll convince me
Life is but a dream. You will wake up in the reality of the hereafter someday; then the hard way lessons will begin.
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by Niccoloimhotep: 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Well, the world is about choices and consequences but it'll be good for the nation if we all come together and work towards the same goal now.

As for the bold, I'm from SW and was born in the SS, worked in the SE, NW, NE and NC and I'll tell you apart from the SW, the SS are the most liberal of all. Just don't interfere with their chopping and you're good.

They never play politics of hate or emotions. It's all about interest which politics is all about
the first whole paragraph is what we all should stick with but unfortunately, we aren't dexterous enough at the moment for such pricey sophistication.
I wish Nigeria can grow past this level of pettiness we found ourselves wherein nobody cares about our waistdeep redundant improvement inasmuch their party or tribe triumphs. Its sickening to know your generation toes the path your forefathers toed that landed your generation where they are today. Yet we continue to speak grammar where we ought to be critical thinkers.
I know these things i speak preceeds us and to a huge level of control outshines the present youths.
But a journey of a thousand miles, starts with a step!
We ought to be better with our level of education. Thank you sir!

1 Like

Re: I Think Atiku Won O by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
stieyven:

Whether he learns the hard way or not, leave him be.

He has been civil enough in his responses to you; I can't say the same for you.

I'm a Christian myself but I know God has a way of reaching out to people (whether they believe in Him or not.)

So stop beating @Shuku0kukobambi over the head with your ''you will learn the hard way''.

What if God decides to bring him in the ''easy way''? undecided

Anyways, to the topic; I wonder wetin we Yoruba dey find for PDP sef wey we give dem the numbers we did.

EDIT: Didn't even see this response before my comment. He be like say you get ''skou skou'' for head!
stieyven:

[s]Lol, I never threatened you in any way. I only stated the nemesis that will unavoidably befall you ; the inevitable poetic justice you shall taste. As for Leah sharibu , God has assured us that we should not fear him who can only destroy the body, but he who can do the same to the body and soul. Christians are susceptible to physical torture and death, but our hope is in the Yahweh who is able to redeem our souls through Yeshua his son. Amen [/s]

1 Like

Re: I Think Atiku Won O by TruthinAction: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Kyase:

Is that all they can give after all this?..
If benue can vote for Buhari I don't see why Yorubas shouldn't.... They are benefiting more than any other region from this government but look how they appreciate it....

Which Benue voted? Wait until protest begins. When figures are manipulated, it is tagged votes.
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by Kyase(m): 12:31am On Feb 26, 2019
TruthinAction:

Which Benue voted? Wait until protest begins. When figures are manipulated, it is tagged votes.
if inec announce, then it's over, protest won't help...
Highest you go to court...
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
the first whole paragraph is what we all should stick with but unfortunately, we aren't dexterous enough at the moment for such pricey sophistication.
I wish Nigeria can grow past this level of pettiness we found ourselves wherein nobody cares about our waistdeep redundant improvement inasmuch their party or tribe triumphs. Its sickening to know your generation toes the path your forefathers toed that landed your generation where they are today. Yet we continue to speak grammar where we ought to be critical thinkers.
I know these things i speak preceeds us and to a huge level of control outshines the present youths.
But a journey of a thousand miles, starts with a step!
We ought to be better with our level of education. Thank you sir!

Your words are very gracious and I really can't add anything. Wish we all will put our pride aside and learn.

Thank you too
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2019
stieyven:

Life is but a dream. You will wake up in the reality of the hereafter someday; then the hard way lessons will begin.

What if Odin is whom you should have worshipped and you wake up in his own hell? How does it feel worshipping a God who will be happy to burn humans in a fire forever while you live in a heaven where you'll be walking on streets paved with gold? You and Boko Haram are the same in thinking
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by gurnam: 6:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Kyase:

Is that all they can give after all this?..
If benue can vote for Buhari I don't see why Yorubas shouldn't.... They are benefiting more than any other region from this government but look how they appreciate it....

Yes we campaigned and voted For Buhari not because of what we are benefitting but because we believe in him

What is SW benefitting? Just Lagos and Ogun contributes more than 70% of your VAT tax, how much is SW enjoying or benefitting from that

Just don’t come here to say rubbish again, you hear.!

1 Like

Re: I Think Atiku Won O by stieyven(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

What if Odin is whom you should have worshipped and you wake up in his own hell? How does it feel worshipping a God who will be happy to burn humans in a fire forever while you live in a heaven where you'll be walking on streets paved with gold? You and Boko Haram are the same in thinking

Odin was a contraption, an invention and a figment of the imagination of the Nordica. This explains why he has been confined to the distant memory of history by even his adherents the Nordica, who are now overwhelmingly Christians. As for burning humans in hell; even humans have offered their kind as burnt offerings to certain gods. Some have even buried alive victims in such abominable practices and still doing so in our time in the name of rituals and fetish. So don't try to end the buck on the table of Yahweh. Human immolation isn't an innovation that began with Yahweh. If humans have done it, who can neither create the substance of a soul or embryo, how can't the one who fashioned, designed and breathed life into them destroy them according to his discretion? The Parliament of certain nations have passed bills empowering women to commit the act of abortion according to their discretion ; thereby destroying their unborn babies who were conceived by no choice of theirs, but yet are made to bear the brunt of their mother's sexual misjudgments and indiscretions. Many criminals are put on death rows each waking day and subsequently executed on account of breaking laws and ordinances set up by human government and you don't deem it fit to criticize them; rather you want to take on God, a phenomenon you cannot disprove or impeach, for tongue lashing and bashing. I'm pretty sure that you have slaughtered chickens and other animals because you feel entitled to having their flesh for meat, and also because you feel superior to them. Now God feels entitled and superior to and over your soul ; therefore if you don't live in consonance with his statutes and code of conduct, he will not hesitate to roast and immolate you in the liquid flames of Hell. But like I stated earlier, you will learn the hard way.
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
stieyven:

Odin was a contraption, an invention and a figment of the imagination of the Nordica. This explains why he has been confined to the distant memory of history by even his adherents the Nordica, who are now overwhelmingly Christians. As for burning humans in hell; even humans have offered their kind as burnt offerings to certain gods. Some have even buried alive victims in such abominable practices and still doing so in our time in the name of rituals and fetish. So don't try to end the buck on the table of Yahweh. Human immolation isn't an innovation that began with Yahweh. If humans have done it, who can neither create the substance of a soul or embryo, how can't the one who fashioned, designed and breathed life into them destroy them according to his discretion? The Parliament of certain nations have passed bills empowering women to commit the act of abortion according to their discretion ; thereby destroying their unborn babies who were conceived by no choice of theirs, but yet are made to bear the brunt of their mother's sexual misjudgments and indiscretions. Many criminals are put on death rows each waking day and subsequently executed on account of breaking laws and ordinances set up by human government and you don't deem it fit to criticize them; rather you want to take on God, a phenomenon you cannot disprove or impeach, for tongue lashing and bashing. I'm pretty sure that you have slaughtered chickens and other animals because you feel entitled to having their flesh for meat, and also because you feel superior to them. Now God feels entitled and superior to and over your soul ; therefore if you don't live in consonance with his statutes and code of conduct, he will not hesitate to roast and immolate you in the liquid flames of Hell. But like I stated earlier, you will learn the hard way.

Frankly, I couldn't bother to read your long treatise without spacing or paragraphs. Congratulations on whatever you believe and long may you enjoy it
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by stieyven(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Frankly, I couldn't bother to read your long treatise without spacing or paragraphs. Congratulations on whatever you believe and long may you enjoy it
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
stieyven:

The way you're learning in this present wonderful life right?
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by stieyven(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You will learn the hard way. #ThereAreNoParagraghs-InHell
Re: I Think Atiku Won O by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
stieyven:

You will learn the hard way. #ThereAreNoParagraghs-InHell

Of all scare tactics, it's that of a human being roasted that you and your God could think up? Yet you'll condemn Boko Haram and Osama? You're hopelessly less than human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea / This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi / Prof Zulum Enrols 5,361 Orphans In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.