Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? (4601 Views)

Would You Dress Your Son Like This? / A Wedding Dress Made Out Of Condoms (Photo) / Why Do You Dress The Way You Dress? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2010
I can't dress like that to a wedding.
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by ademiller(f): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
of cos they can dress like dat to a wedding. poor girls wey done attend their friends and neighbours weddings tire come dey old dey go, they r desperately in need of a hookup and maybe this might be their chance o. they had to go to the extreme cos na by force they also must get married too. lol grin
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by baslone: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2010
Even agbero 'll instantly know they ain't wife material! grin
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by NaijaSisi(f): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2010
last two r very tacky even if it is by force dey have to wear this kind cloth, at least wear something that looks good. . . first one not bad. . .  any of em to a wedding. . . no way!!
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2010
Absolutely NO! Can't even dare to think to dress like that in a wedding.
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by Nezed(f): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2010
I can imagine three of them compressed together on the one Okada conveying them to the wedding. Scums!
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by AyoB(f): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2010
hell to da NO! see even d gals in d backgrnd checking dem as if dey crazy or somfin! they sho do look cheap too!
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by tammyswits(f): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2010
strippers, hehe, the one on the left is hottish but is that something you wear to a weding?
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by oge4real(f): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2010
maybe this is the new thing in bridesmaid fashion. tongue tongue
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by aminalib(f): 5:57am On Oct 11, 2010
no that is straight up tacky, ghetto and full of fuuckery
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by ladygaga(f): 1:45am On Oct 15, 2010
wat is all these table cloth material??
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by InkedNerd(f): 4:03am On Oct 15, 2010
I can see their love handles tongue. Someone needs to hit the gym
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by ksena(f): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2010
hahahaha, my goodness shocked shocked shocked shocked, this is horrible, how can they do that to the bride,
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by bibs(f): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2010
No i can't dress like that even in my room
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by Afam4eva(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2010
Why not. As long as it's a prostitute's wedding.
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by CrudeOil2(m): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2010
I think they are sexy.
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by father2father4eva(m): 1:09am On Oct 17, 2010
In that case a close look at the bride will determine, Birds of thesame feather,
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by Mobinga: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked Wowzer!!
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by Osama10(m): 12:00am On Oct 20, 2010
afam4eva:

Why not. As long as it's a love-peddler's wedding.
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by kalus(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2010
This is not real shocked
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by Samanthaa: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2010
lol no way smiley
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by favouredjb(f): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2010
Nah
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by chamotex(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2010
If any girl dresses like that to my wedding, I will frog-march them out of the venue myself . . . thats if my mum doesn't do it before I do.
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by annawhite(f): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
Ferya:

Horrible!!!!, this is the problem with some Nigeria girls or ladies they either over dress or underdress.

I wonder if they left home like this, pity! angry angry angry
FERYA where are you from?
cos i dont think you are a nigerian
the fashion trend in nigeria dosent give room to dresses like this
any nigerian lady would want to flaunt her accesories and not skin
and this is my problem with you
you have a big mouth for your face
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by annawhite(f): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2010
@poster
r u sure this was a wedding venue cos there is nutting in d picture that depicts anything like that xcept some skin showing gals in satin
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by annawhite(f): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2010
chamotex:

If any girl dresses like that to my wedding, I will frog-march them out of the venue myself . . . thats if my mum doesn't do it before I do.
then wait till i tell ur mum u r chilling at playboy mansion
mummy boy tongue tongue grin
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by segzicres(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
they give me horrible memories.
Re: Can You Dress Like This To A Wedding? by automatik: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
coolI guess its a new fashion trend.

Pls Recommended A Foundation For A Fair Skin / Photo Of The Day: Another Nigeria Lady Goes To The Extreme Showing Off Her Asset / The Best Of African Women Fashion Styles