Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area (38130 Views)

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Giftedhand92: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Happening now! Nigerian soldiers reportedly surround Oshodi, after thugs invaded the area.

According to a source, MC Oluomo and his boys are currently disturbing in oshodi now and his boys reportedly came with guns, sticks and cutlasses.

At the time of filing this report, some people at Bolande are under attack by the thugs and Igbo traders not allowed to open their shops..

Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Giftedhand92: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2019

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by oldman112(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hmmm PDP never win na, make this thugs still wait abeg

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by KevMitnick: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please what's the situation of things there now. That's my route. I hope there's no violence

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by docjuli(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by hollywater: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hi dem epp
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by lastempero: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
OK chaos brewing.
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by johnkay1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hmmm..... Lie
I'm currently in Oshodi and nothing of such is happening. I've passed through Bolade, Brown, Oshodi Road and currently in Arena Market and I can boldly tell you that nothing like that here.

If you look at the video you will see that everybody is minding his business no traces fighting or panic. The blogger just want to say something.

For pictures I've moved away from that side but this is Church street in Oshodi.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Arabique: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
MC Oluomo, the guy's rise to fame is filled with so many controversies.
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Arrest everyone propagating chaos in this nation NOW.
No more impunity in our land.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by jchioma: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019

So, what's the plan? Stop Igbos from opening shops? Ndi ara!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by JizzyM24(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
U do anyhow u see anyhow
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by helinues: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
OP-mesa still operating

Those guys heh, pray make you no get wahala with them

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Bcola1: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hdhdh
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Cholls(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by wizkidblogger(f): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
no shaking since soldiers are now there. we should learn to live in peace abeg

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by jayson87: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Yorubas opened their eyes and allowed Tinubu empower Thugs and they even celebrate a well known thug and other notorious urchins. Yorubas wake up. Yoruba ronu!

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Ugoeze2016: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
The same MC Oluomo I hear them praise and celebrate in songs?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Baawaa(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Peterpanny: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Useless people
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Memphitz537(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
The aftermath of contents of the bullion vans that entered Tinubu's compound don dey do dia work.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by SEONaijaExpert: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Even if it's not MC Oluomo, when it comes to thugs in Oshodi, they will say it's him not forgetting that there's a faction competing with him in Oshodi, the same faction invaded APC rally in Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Lankybaby(f): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
God save your ppl
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Sawanasticity: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
U raise ur hand up and pass... military in control cool
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by BlueRayDick: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
johnkay1:
Hmmm..... Lie
I'm currently in Oshodi and nothing of such happen.

Can You please snap the environment so we can know they are telling lies
Re: Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area by Goddys(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pathetic. So it's now wrong to vote for candidate of one's choice. Nigeria is a failed system with political thugs parading themselves with confidence cuz of their sponsors

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi, Pete Edochie, Aki & Others Celebrate Easter With Children (Photos) / Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) / Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.