Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Kinsmen Have Disappointed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Kinsmen Have Disappointed (7911 Views)

"I Wish You Know how Much You Have Disappointed Nigerians" - Fayose Tells Buhari / Tukur Buratai Is My Kinsmen And Friend But I'm Happy He's Sacked - Shettima / Akeredolu: My Kinsmen Contesting Against Me Doesn't Shake Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by globemoney: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:

No... The voter apathy in the east would have been much worse , in my opinion.
He is 100% right!! Check, GEJ will pull more numbers than Atiku in SE. follow the results

2 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Corrinthians(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:
Imagine the kind of useless results we are hearing from igbo land. Very senseless margins 179000 vs 95000 in IMO. This is very very annoying.
Let any idiot from those villages call me and tell me rubbish about buhari and he will see my reaction.

The south west has done well narrowing the Dullard's margins. Why can't we just COME OUT AND VOTE

na una like market pass? Rubbish

I swear, I may never join when my people start complaining about marginalization.

Nonsense angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Their eyes don dey clear. No more "i'm impressed with the votes atiaku is getting". grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by raumdeuter: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Go tell the beast Nnamdi Kanu that called boycott in the first place.
We igbos in other locations have done our best. If the ones at home decide to do nothing, then so be it.
All i know, nobody should come and cry buhari this, buhari that, fulani this, fulani that.,marginalization wa si, maginalization a siro.
Nkem bu onye obuna egozina ife na aka ndi ugwu.
Abidogom my own protest.

You wan blame Nnamdi kanu for this after he said people should go out and vote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by bastardmod: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Go tell the beast Nnamdi Kanu that called boycott in the first place.
We igbos in other locations have done our best. If the ones at home decide to do nothing, then so be it.
All i know, nobody should come and cry buhari this, buhari that, fulani this, fulani that.,marginalization wa si, maginalization a siro.
Nkem bu onye obuna egozina ife na aka ndi ugwu.
Abidogom my own protest.

Anu kwanu? Ebee ka I ga-ego Anu? Nne hapu. Ndi beanyi emetero nkea
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Corrinthians(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
haladadon:
how do they expect south south to fight with them in the struggle when they can't back up their words with actions.

most of the people killed in Python dance weren't even igbos they were Southerners returning from umuahia (aba road ) to Port Harcourt.

igbos Should be ashamed of themselves. I quit fighting for them, let me hear Biafra or buhari does this or does that, then I will show them pepper.

Nnamdi kanu's dog JACK died in vain after all. (I called Nnamdi kanu's dog because it's the only thing that deserves it.)

Uwazuruike was right afterall. if you give igboman money he'll sell his birth right.

Modath, it has started filtering in at last. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by bastardmod: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

After confusing and scaring our old people?? Is that how to maneuver human beings? Even a car if you turn your steering wheel left and right immediately you can keel over sad

6 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Corrinthians(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Goke7:
you guys are angry? what do you want apc folks to say about the results they too are getting from the sw.

this election get as e be
God bless you. SW shock me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by bastardmod: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
nedu666:
thief orji, criminal okorocha needs political visibility to enable them contest 2022 apc primaries. Oga u know sabi politics

That politics without principles is very nauseating to people like us. So he will become president and let our people be damned?

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Corrinthians(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:

Unfortunately I have to concede to you.. I am in pains.
I don't terribly mind atiku losing if we did our best. But to just sit at home and let a very possible victory slip out of our hands is so annoying and... Yes.. Painful.
Glad as i am seeing the wind knocked out of you guys, Id suggest you chill a little. It isnt over yet. This has been the most keenly contested election in the history of this country. Numbers from SW and SE knocked everyone sideways.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by sammyj: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked the most interesting part " (I called Nnamdi kanu's dog because it's the only thing that deserves it.)
"
haladadon:
how do they expect south south to fight with them in the struggle when they can't back up their words with actions.

most of the people killed in Python dance weren't even igbos they were Southerners returning from umuahia (aba road ) to Port Harcourt.

igbos Should be ashamed of themselves. I quit fighting for them, let me hear Biafra or buhari does this or does that, then I will show them pepper.

Nnamdi kanu's dog JACK died in vain after all. (I called Nnamdi kanu's dog because it's the only thing that deserves it.)

Uwazuruike was right afterall. if you give igboman money he'll sell his birth right.

2 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by meromero11: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:

You were right in all that you have said. However and as for me, it's important Buhari wins this election. I can't stand another 8yrs of fulani rule. Let them complete the 4yrs, then we reorganize ourselves for 2023 presidency. It is the presidency that matters not the VP slot.
With Rochas and Orji Uzor Kalu now in pole position, am glad. These two men are very stubborn, enterprising and assertive. 2023 is a clincher. Just relax. Atiku isn't the main deal.

2 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by nwanyionitsha: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:

Anu kwanu? Ebee ka I ga-ego Anu? Nne hapu. Ndi beanyi emetero nkea
Obi agbawa gom.
Let's keep waiting. Ndi ugwu takes the blame.
The elections are being rigged in Pdp strongholds.
Owen ndi igbo ne le anu. Anyi ge ji economy power anyi nwe now wa kulu. Anyi ama gba nkiti.
Ndi ofe nwadulu kalia anyi mana o rigging.
Anulu si na eneme meeting. Ozu nwulu anwu ama chi anyi.
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by bastardmod: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Obi agbawa gom.
Let's keep waiting. Ndi ugwu takes the blame.
The elections are being rigged in Pdp strongholds.
Owen ndi igbo ne le anu. Anyi ge ji economy power anyi nwe now wa kulu. Anyi ama gba nkiti.
Ndi ofe nwadulu kalia anyi mana o rigging.
Anulu si na eneme meeting. Ozu nwulu anwu ama chi anyi.
OK. Udo.
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by bastardmod: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
meromero11:

You were right in all that you have said. However and as for me, it's important Buhari wins this election. I can't stand another 8yrs of fulani rule. Let them complete the 4yrs, then we reorganize ourselves for 2023 presidency. It is the presidency that matters not the VP slot.
With Rochas and Orji Uzor Kalu now in pole position, am glad. These two men are very stubborn, enterprising and assertive. 2023 is a clincher. Just relax. Atiku isn't the main deal.
Hmmmmm..... So when it's time to bring out big numbers for the presidential election you are talking about, is this what our people will have to offer? Our political culture seriously needs a make over. That's my point

2 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by bastardmod: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Glad as i am seeing the wind knocked out of you guys, Id suggest you chill a little. It isnt over yet. This has been the most keenly contested election in the history of this country. Numbers from SW and SE knocked everyone sideways.
The thing weak me honestly. People talk so much and when it's time for action they wilt like dried leaves

6 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Pekele007: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Globemoney was telling you that Obi na bad market. A man who spent most of his political career insulting the SE PDP people now wants to lead them

Abeg who sabi the lyrics of that tuface song about AMAKA

console yourself very well. grin

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pekele007:

console yourself very well. grin

Console? Seems you dont know the meaning of the word
Winners dont console themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by duwdu: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:
Bro is everywhere.

Upon all the projects Buhari gave SW, he narrowly wins.

How about southern Kaduna and Benue people?

I predicted 1 million margin though

This reinforces the message that all politics are local, and that the more things appear to change, the more they remain the same.

There's so much bad blood within the people of the Southwest at present (mainly political gladiators - take strong APC vs PDP sentiments and the relatively poor performance of incumbent governments in Oyo, Ondo, and Osun for instance) such that the geopolitical zone cannot afford to keep playing this politics of "winner-take-all" for much longer.

If such acrimonious attributes and sub-par performances are not arrested on time, then chances are the geo zone will not have an effective "from-a-position-of-strength" collaboration with other preferred zones to retain power going forward.

But hey, what do I know?

P34c3

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by chinebu(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
The southeast governors swore that they will not be alive and see Atiku win. There were terrible things that happened in the east than in Lagos. The governor's covered it up with Ghana must go. We voted enmass for pdp but what you are seeing now is just cajoled results. It's a pity we have someone like okorocha in Igbiland

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by modath(f): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:

The thing weak me honestly. People talk so much and when it's time for action they wilt like dried leaves

Don't blame your people, past elections were written in Godfather's houses, SE folks don't really vote... This time, it's hard to reduce votes of powerful people like OUK & Rochas to add to PDP's own.... Also they won't allow inflation...

Umahi owes Buhari debt of gratitude for his support, he'd be an ungrateful backstabber if he had allowed vote inflation...

Just thank God for Anambra & Enugu "cooking", it would have been disastrous...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

it came late bro.

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by RTSC: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
2023 is another time.
Accept the verdict and forge ahead. Four years will be over in no time.

We need to get the pdp presidency nomination as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by RTSC: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
modath:

Don't blame your people, past elections were written in Godfather's houses, SE folks don't really vote... This time, it's hard to reduce votes of powerful people like OUK & Rochas to add to PDP's own.... Also they won't allow inflation...

Umahi owes Buhari debt of gratitude for his support, he'd be an ungrateful backstabber if he had allowed vote inflation...

Just thank God for Anambra & Enugu "cooking", it would have been disastrous...
Look at this one.

Upon all your bigotry on nairaland, half your region voted for atiiku.

If I were you, I would go and sleep. Shior.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by gidgiddy: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:
Imagine the kind of useless results we are hearing from igbo land. Very senseless margins 179000 vs 95000 in IMO. This is very very annoying.
Let any idiot from those villages call me and tell me rubbish about buhari and he will see my reaction.

The south west has done well narrowing the Dullard's margins. Why can't we just COME OUT AND VOTE

na una like market pass? Rubbish

I swear, I may never join when my people start complaining about marginalization.

Nonsense angry

Is there something wrong with you? Is it the job of Igbos to get Atiku elected? Is Atiku Igbo? It is for Atiku to get his fellow Northerners to get him elected. From all results coming out, Atiku has won in Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia. Imo is still not out. So of Atiku has won 4 out of 5, it means he did very well in Igbo land. It is now for Atiku to get his fellow Northerners to back him to level for him to win. Stop calling Igbos, they are not your problem

4 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Igbos did the right thing this time. You don’t stay on the outside to fight a system . You get on the inside and learn, submit ideas and then you can start a revolution. I commend my umunne , you guys did very well. Now it’s time to fight for Igbo presidency in 2023

No sense made.

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by modath(f): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Modath, it has started filtering in at last. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm here just enjoying the show. cheesy

The likes & shares not adding up. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
modath:

I'm here just enjoying the show. cheesy

The likes & shares not adding up. grin

how many votes did Buhari get from your zone.Is by doing BMC job on nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by duwdu: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:
2023 is another time.
Accept the verdict and forge ahead. Four years will be over in no time.

We need to get the pdp presidency nomination as soon as possible.

I don't know your post history, but if by "We" you mean the people of the Southeast, then it's yet to be seen that the core north with the voting numbers will likely align in your direction. So much bad blood was whipped up in recent years - may be inadvertently or deliberately by those who don't necessarily command the real voters of the Southeast?

Anyways, time will tell.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:

Yes, that's true but a near block vote in the SW would've made up for the shortfall in the SE. But Atiku would still have performed well in the SS.
The SW felt betrayed on the choice of VP earlier promised. They outrightly rejected the SGF position later offered.
Even when Afenifere instructed them to vote for PDP, they revolted by saying they would prefer a VP to an SGF slot.

2 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by duwdu: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

Look at this one.

Upon all your bigotry on nairaland, half your region voted for atiiku.

If I were you, I would go and sleep. Shior.

I'm sorry, but now you sound bigoted to me.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by lastempero: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Even abia state disappointed too.

2 Likes

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:

After confusing and scaring our old people?? Is that how to maneuver human beings? Even a car if you turn your steering wheel left and right immediately you can keel over sad

Hahaha !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Approves 30,000 Minimum Wage / More Than 20 States Experience Inter and Intra State Border Clashes / Gani Fawehinmi open letter to Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.