Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (66313 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by issylarry(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2019
eyinjuege:
What is causing your wife's miscarriages? They need to investigate whats causing it.
Get a good hospital for when next she gets pregnant. Some women just need to be placed on aspirin when pregnant, but that's for particular disease conditions in them. Some may have rhesus incompatibiilty and so many other reasons for recurrent miscarriages.
Anyway, as per your child with your brother, if I were in your shoes that secret remains one forever. You're a deadly snake sha, and if i were also in your brother's shoes and find out, I will try to kill you.

Follow this advice or else..u are ready to lose all u v worked for ya marriage and ya brodaly love,take care of d daughter as urs.but mehn...dz case strong o...u want to finaly send ur broda to heaven immediately he hears abt this...God,I don't know if my advice is right or wrong but i dont want to mislead this man.He has done wrong and confused....

U don't have sense o,u know how to put food into your mouth,when u know d nose is not d right channel for food...means u know right from wrong

U ended up moving to a friend's place,medicine after death..When she was disturbing u,there are other things u knew u could do but u dont because u were also enjoyin d puna.....

Now,u r here soundin like a good boi....

Pray for forgiveness,ask for God's intervention.

Dz mata pass my strenght
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Alanbenner: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2019
this is the problem most you Nigerians have. no brain, no maturity, no empathy, useless set of animals. someone damned his pride and his ego seeking for your advice and support all you could do is poke useless fun at him? Monkeys. this is why i hate to see most of you motherfuckerz here in Bronx, New York. I hate Nigerians with greater passion. most Africans from other nationalities are well behaved and law abiding citizens with spirit of love, respect for others, unlike you apes. y'all mentality is so fucking low, no wonder I hear lot of killings going on in the country. Bleep y'all motherfuckerz

1 Like

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by mriyesecnerwal(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2019
Serious matter. If you have any elderly somebody in the family that's not biased it's better you consult them. I don't want to believe it's because of that your wife is having issues having kids sha. But it better you open up and move on since it's getting out of hand
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by MunorAnne(f): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2019
eyinjuege:
What is causing your wife's miscarriages? They need to investigate whats causing it.
Get a good hospital for when next she gets pregnant. Some women just need to be placed on aspirin when pregnant, but that's for particular disease conditions in them. Some may have rhesus incompatibiilty and so many other reasons for recurrent miscarriages.
Anyway, as per your child with your brother, if I were in your shoes that secret remains one forever. You're a deadly snake sha, and if i were also in your brother's shoes and find out, I will try to kill you.
She might also need a cervical cerclage.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by na2016: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2019
Alanbenner:
this is the problem most you Nigerians have. no brain, no maturity, no empathy, useless set of animals. someone damned his pride and his ego seeking for your advice and support all you could do is poke useless fun at him? Monkeys. this is why i hate to see most of you motherfuckerz here in Bronx, New York. I hate Nigerians with greater passion. most Africans from other nationalities are well behaved and law abiding citizens with spirit of love, respect for others, unlike you apes. y'all mentality is so fucking low, no wonder I hear lot of killings going on in the country. Bleep y'all motherfuckerz

Has this your rant helped the OP?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Akachukwu42(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2019
Some secret are meant to be taken to the grave. Don't break his heart further . Meanwhile take your wife for intensive checkup. Most miscarriages are caused by long years of untreated std
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by chocolatelady(f): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2019
The damage has been done . Before u tell ur wife or ur brother, pls make sure u involve a catholic priest whether u are a catholic or not. Priests are normally trained on how o handle issues like this. Pls never u tell ur wife this story on ur own becos u might lose her. As for ur brother, I am sure the priest will find a way of telling him but in all ur brother may find it difficult to trust u again. Just pray to God to forgive u first but also u have to forgive urself before u can make any head way on this case. Good luck.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by jossydebby: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Dear poster, u have really made a big mistake, don't be surprise the child may not be urs, is likely that ur bro just use u to cover her adultery during the pregnancy, d child look so much like u because u slept with her and also stays in their house, the first thing u can do b4 revealing the secret is to take that girl for DNA test urself since d kids do come to spend holiday with u, after that if she happen to be ur child they reveal it, then only reveal the secret to ur wife, u can't tell ur bro because if u do, u want to kill him, but if she is not just confess that ur bro wife use u when u stay with ur bro that was why u left their house.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by jossydebby: 8:06am On Feb 28, 2019
Dear poster, u have really made a big mistake, don't be surprise the child may not be urs, is likely that ur bro wife just use u to cover up her adultery during the pregnancy, d child look so much like u because u slept with her and also stays in their house, the first thing u can do b4 revealing the secret is to take that girl for DNA test urself since d kids do come to spend holiday with u, after that if she happen to be ur child they reveal it, then only reveal the secret to ur wife, u can't tell ur bro because if u do, u want to kill him, but if she is not just confess that ur bro wife use u when u stay with ur bro that was why u left their house.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by drtwist(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:
Hello everyone im new to this forum this is my fidst post.

Please pardon my english it is not fluent because im french speaken but im married to your nigerian sister (my wife).

Im vincent by name 30 years old married for 2 years with no child yet. I come from a family of 3 brothers and im the last born. Our dad passed away 20 years ago so it was our mom took care of us she fought so hard for us to have a better life unfortunatly she also passed away 13 years ago i was only 17 , my senior brother, our first born was married with a son 4 years old at that time, my middle brother was studying at the university and i went to stay with my elder brother.

His wife started seducing me anytime my brother is away in a business trips , she will try all her power but i was rejecting her by reminding her that she is my brother wife i will never deceiving him by sleeping with her and she started maltreating me by no giving me foods and giving me lots of housework to do, i never disrespected her and i will do as she said.

I was scared to tell my brother because he is a short tempered man he had so much love for his wife and he wouldnt even believe me. So she carry on with her mission after 2 years later i was just 19 years old she was 27 i gave in by sleeping with her (worst mistake ever) we started doing it lots of times when my brother is away on business or when the son is at school. She was then pregnant by me i have begged her to abort it but she went ahead with the pregnancy , all my brother knew that he was the father and she had a baby girl who is my carbon copy but people cant see it because they will always says she is looking like me but no one had suspect that she is mine even my brother.

After the baby i could not continue sleeping with her she was angry at me , threatened me that she will send me to prìson but i made my mind no to do it again so after 2 years of supporting her madness i had enough that made me leave the house for goods i went to stay with a friend and i was still in good relationship with my brother even he try to find out what was my reason for leaving the house. Imade up some lies he accepted it.

So he and his wife had 2 more children that makes them four 2 boys and 2 girls but he caught her with another man on their matrimonial bed and he went for DNA for their last child because she is very fair like a mixed race compare to her other siblings who are dark skin and the result come up that he was not the biological father so he divorce her but kept the child because he love the child

After the divorce my brother's life is not the same how it used to be , he is broke and he is a alcoholic and womaniser , i have given him money several times to start business but he still spending the money on women and alcohol. I stop giving him money but i do provide foods and school fees for all 4 children.

My problem is that since i got married my wife had three miscarriages, by 4 months she will loose the pregnancy it really broke her hearts and im in so much pain too but i believed that im being punished for having a child with my ex sister in law and my poor wife is paying for something she never did.

I love her so much and i dont want to loose her . No one else knows about this is only me and ex sister in law who knows about this. I really want to Confess and be free but i dont know how to tell this to my wife and brother . My wife adore my brother's child, they spend holidays in our house and my brother has never question the other 3 DNA because he has a strong believe that they are all his except the youngest girl. My daughter, she is now 10 years .

Please advice me on how to bring this matter to him please no insult i regrets my mistake i sometime wish it was a dream . Sorry for the long post

How are you 100% sure the baby is your own, have you gone for DNA test or she told you. Because during the period the man might be sleeping with her also.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by IRIEBOY(m): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2019
I hope your brother or someone close to you is not on Nairaland, or else they will know you are the one that created the topic.. anyway, dont tell your bro or wife about it, bury the matter forever
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Babygal2020(f): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2019
yvelchstores:
what is MJ? Menial jobs?
Very funny!!!!
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by ciouxox(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

We have been to many good hospitals and she is very okey in herslef and the doctors cannot find the exact cause of her miscarriage all they been saying she is fine which is true because she get pregnant easily but it doesnt stays. It is like a spiritual things . Thank you
Ask your doctors about a procedure called cerclage, wherein the uterus is tied to prevent miscarriage and she will be able to carry the foetus till full term.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by announcement: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Debramaye:
Marriage is scary shocked single 4 life cool

PLEASE DON'T BE SINGLE FOR LIFE.......U NEED A MAN LIKE ME. wink
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by SaturnNick(m): 8:36am On Feb 28, 2019
nwanneniressure:
you made a lot of sense in the first paragraph,but i stopped reading when you started talking about the whole God bullshit angry
Confessing to a priest is not all about spirituality or God (as you mentioned). These people are trained councilors and know how a societies' morals should be.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

Yes the story is true im not lying ... thanks the only family i have is my 2 brothers ,the other family members we dont have a very good relationships but i will try to talk to my middle bro who is in dubai to see if he can offer any help to talk to our senior brother . All i want is for this secrets to come out so i can beg for my brother forgiveness and be free

Talk to your wife first and make sure you have a supportive wife before beaking the news to your family.

Don't let this secret go with you to the grave.

Your defence is that you were raped by his wife.

You were a minor when she slept with you. I'm sure others can see that.

It will take forever for your brother to forgive you, but it's worth a try.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by mekyno777(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2019
Alanbenner:

Easy! Every one is not as bad as u paint it.
Though it's not the best act, bt thats human nature for u which i believe transcends beyond nigeria.
Another thing is that some ppl come here with cooked up story (though i bliv this is not one of them).

Pls why are u in a nigerian site if u hate us all that much?

Thank God ur in USA......why not enjoy ur life and let us be.
Cheers!
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Jeweldeprecious: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2019
my dear only the truth shall set you free, you were young and naive, you were seduced not like you raped her, first discuss with your wife, if she can support you then you have nothing to worry about, call a family meeting, involve a priest or pastor, apologise to your brother and seek for forgiveness, then take your child in, it may not be as easy as it sounds here cos emeotions are involved and some people will feel betrayed, but do it regardless. May God grant you peace, and fruit of the womb to wifey amen.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by UtaliEgo1(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Stop telling us this shiiiii... it bro!
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by SaturnNick(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2019
OP, you are a very very selfish person. You are just pretending but this is all about one person... YOU. Am sure if your wife births you will keep mute. Well, continue keeping mute cos saying it will only make matters worse. This is a case scenario of somethings are better left unsaid. As for your conciousness, get to see a trusted priest for confession and for spiritual/moral advice. God help you.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Baselm: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2019
I don't think you should tell your brother, he is already heartbroken and a drunk. he might commit suicide or homicide(kill all the children) or murder (kill u or ur wife or both). sincerely pray to God for forgiveness, then forgive yourself which is very important, your wife will deliver, trust me.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by SamOyovwi: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Just keep the secret forever. He might kill you
Vincent88:

Im worried about this too because i dont want my secret to lead him to suicide because its already suffering so much since the divorce but myself im not in peace too because hidden it is killing me every singld day. My brother own a house where he is staying with the kids but he does not want anyone to take over the children myself and wife has tried if we can get the kids to live with us or just the 2 girls he has refused saying he cant live without them he has already lost their mother and he cant be apart from them their are his treasures . He bring them to my house every holidays . Do you think i should keep the secrets from my brother and my wife please?
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by phatnpretty(f): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2019
your wife shouldn't be a problem if you guys are close, this was what you did when you were young , long before you met her. It's not an excuse but it's not something she has to hold on to. The real task is how to get your brother to forgive you. It would have been done by your mother if she was alive, or his wife if she wasn't your accomplice. Right now you need to find someone close to him and work things out, if not just carry the secret to your grave and adopt kids. it's better you don't spill it out than you do so and he ends up committing suicide, u will live with that guilt for the rest of your life. Some truths are better left untold. Check our odds before you take that bold step.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Sam2310(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2019
Modupetemmy1:
conscience free.
The OP is not trying to be conscience free, is only trying to get the girl back because is wife is having a miscarriages. OP is self-centered, is not even thinking the effects it we have on his wife and brother.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2019
5thElement:

Talk to your wife first and make sure you have a supportive wife before beaking the news to your family.

Don't let this secret go with you to the grave.

Your defence is that you were raped by his wife.

You were a minor when she slept with you. I'm sure others can see that.

It will take forever for your brother to forgive you, but it's worth a try.

Excuse me? He was NINETEEN! He wasn't raped and didn't mention being raped as well. Don't make matters worse!

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2019
lovelygurl:

Excuse me? He was NINETEEN! He wasn't raped and didn't mention being raped as well. Don't make matters worse!

I thought I read 17. My bad.

Well, if that's the case, openeness is still the key. He should open up to his wife and family members. What he did was wrong and terrible and an abomination but he didn't rape her and the girl-child deserves to know who her real father is.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by joeeee240(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2019
Debramaye:
Marriage is scary shocked single 4 life cool

Me that is planning to woo you. You have entered o grin
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2019
joeeee240:

Me that is planning to woo you. You have entered o grin
cheesy kiss kiss
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by gurusubai7(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by tallerSSS: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2019
For the fact that your brother has divorce the wife, I see a better chance to let him know here.. but first, you need to let your wife and your other sibling know(which is where your backbone lies) before telling him. tell him you repelled her severally but couldn't at a point which resulted in the biggest mistake of your life.. tell him it was God that used the last incident she had to expose are immorality and you never knew you she has taken in for you until she told you at a point she had decided to keep the pregnancy.. if truly he is your brother he will forgive you... in as much as he is divorce with the particular woman in question.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by michealdeco: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

My problem is that since i got married my wife had three miscarriages, by 4 months she will loose the pregnancy it really broke her hearts and im in so much pain too but i believed that im being punished for having a child with my ex sister in law and my poor wife is paying for something she never did.

Please advice me on how to bring this matter to him please no insult i regrets my mistake i sometime wish it was a dream . Sorry for the long post
are you sure your wife didn't have an abortion during her early stage of life that kicked in the special antibodies that's sees any baby as a threat to her body henceforth terminating it

Let's say she is RH-negative and she had an abortion in which her blood mixed with the blood of the baby who might be rh -positve then the antibodies has already kicked in

You should seek professional medical advice this is nothing to do with your former child

Stop believing in superstitious stuffs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by dopemama(f): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Dear bro as much as I understand how troubled u are ,some secrets are best left unsaid...just like some one said that child you think is yours may actually not be it's cos from all indications your brothers ex wasn't sleeping with you alone...u 'll harm your brother more instead of helping him ....i repeat don't tell ur wife or u l loose her trust for ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.