Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,366 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation (48405 Views)

Apga Excited, PDP Hopeful, Apc Confused As Inec Concludes Anambra Poll / Buhari Wins In Benue Govt House’s Polling Unit / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Pidginwhisper: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
hammerFC:

It is sad dat a Yoruba man, cannot think beyond the people of the east.

This is a national election, yet Igbo is all u can think about.

The one reason, y Nigeria will break, is so Yoruba men can get a grip and focus and see the world beyond Igbos.

Ask urself, do u see Igbos mentioning Yoruba on any thread?

If the answer is No, Y are u finding it difficult to process ur thoughts without the Igbos?

Just think about it.
So you could this humble? Where's the all CAP? Where's the Afonja rant? You've not started

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Damsgold1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kogi West For PDP.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by ebbo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Acidosis:
Yahaya Bello finally had his way. Igala people are a big disappointment. A lot of voters have woefully sold their souls to the devil (Yahaya Bello).

Why don't you collect his money and vote your conscience? Haba!

PDP won in all Okun (Yoruba) land in Kogi. Let's even assume the Ebiras need to vote along ethnic line, who the hell gave Bubu votes in Dekina, Ankpa?? Jeez!

Haba dekina and Ankpa re dominated by Muslims na
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by winj: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
There will be a lot of INEC millionaires after this election, Tinubu / APC bullion Vans na for something.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
netpro:

Bros, Buhari has Benue in the bag. Atiku is doomed.

He needs to start raising funds to repay those that made part-payment to him for NNPC purchase.
Wicked soul

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Omon605(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
anigbajumo:
Technically Atiku will win NC,margin from plateau,Benue Nd FCT will strike out kwara,kogi and Nassarawa.This election is still very tight..

What about Niger state?
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Innobee99(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oladele652:
Idah, Dekina, Ofu, Igalamela.... So proud of the Igalas...
God bless u my brother, only the blind will still vote this clueless govt.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
anigbajumo:
Technically Atiku will win NC,margin from plateau,Benue Nd FCT will strike out kwara,kogi and Nassarawa.This election is still very tight..
You are in sabaya pain grin angry grin
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Greatzeus(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
So bitter...
No politician is worth you being bitter about, believe. They don't care about us. Besides your name is Joy,the English translation of my name winkbe happy
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by EazyMoh(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
franchasng:
Fulani herdsmen terrorist, you are hereby authorized to take over every land in Benue, Kwara, Nasarawa, Kogi and Boko Haram and ISIS (ISWAP) you can now take over Borno, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa and Yobe states since they don't have sense.

We have done our best to liberate them but they feel we are intruders, please go and take over their lands, it belongs to your ancestors, wish you people safe invasion of their lands, useless people angry
Hehehehehe when we were telling you ATIKU never stood a chance against PMB una no gree.
On the contrary, the people from those states know the clear difference of their security situation 4 years ago when PDP was in power and right now.
Buhari may have failed ok many areas, but ATIKU was never an alternative.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by BabaAduras: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:
It's over people

The 2019 election has been over since PDP selected Atiku. What was in contention that is glaring over by the result been announced is the IGBO presidency in 2023.

The only candidate that the egalitarian SW would have supported in 2023 is Peter Obi. Obi, a known superb, decent and upright politician, however committed POLITICAL HERESY by following Atiku.

What is evolving by the results is that he (Obi) is been sentenced to "political death" alongside the likes of Atiku, Saraki, Dino, OBJ, Kwankwaso, Galadima, etc.

I said it months back that you Igbos need to take a class of Nigerian Politics-101. I will repost my post on the subject at conclusion of the announcements.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by AnanseK(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
anigbajumo:

PDP will win with small margin

They will win a small margin
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Nickijoy(f): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Greatzeus:

No politician is worth you being bitter about, believe. They don't care about us. Besides your name is Joy,the English translation of my name winkbe happy
You are right.. your name Ayo??
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Greatzeus(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
salford:
PDP why ? Why did you chose Atiku as the presidential candidate.
Same mistake you made in Osun by chosing the dancing senator.
As far as it's against Buhari,it doesn't matter who they choose. Infact I think it would have been worst if they had chosen another person apart from Atiku.
PMB followership is not like what any Nigerian politician dead or alive had or will ever have.
Kwankwaso forming popularity against Buhari smh undecided
Everyone can see the result now.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by realoscar84(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Okene, Arabi, Okehi, Ajaokuta delivered. Ebira isa goal

Oladele652:
Idah, Dekina, Ofu, Igalamela.... So proud of the Igalas...
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Denikayan: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
I doubt if Atiku will win Adamawa at this stage
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Denikayan: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
salford:
PDP why ? Why did you chose Atiku as the presidential candidate.
Same mistake you made in Osun by chosing the dancing senator.

grin grin grin

Sorry!
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Denikayan: 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
anigbajumo:

Are you sure you not following elections in Sudan?
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by suyamasta(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Acidosis:
Yahaya Bello finally had his way. Igala people are a big disappointment. A lot of voters have woefully sold their souls to the devil (Yahaya Bello).

PDP won in all Okun (Yoruba) land in Kogi. Let's even assume the Ebiras need to vote along ethnic line, who the hell gave Bubu votes in Dekina, Ankpa?? Jeez!
I swear my omayemis in Igalaland Sold their conscience! I am highly disappointed
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Greatzeus(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
You are right.. your name Ayo??
Jesuuuus shocked what tha hell shocked how come biko,you guessed right though wink
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Mojoy88(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
handie:
All una likes for Atiku. Hope it's winning the elections for him. Bunch of oniranus. When we tell them likes and shares don't win elections, they call us zombies. My Birthday is on Saturday March 2 and seriously, President Muhammadu Buhari's victory is the best birthday gift Ever!!! Thanks to every sane Nigerian for this superb birthday gift.

Happy birthday in advance bro!
it's indeed a worthy birthday gift.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Greatzeus(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
namio10:
By the time APC finishes with cooking the results, President Buhari may even win in Delta state.

This is the most terrible election in Nigeria.
Just as we expected undecided call the election rigged just to console yourself that you not a sore loser undecided
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by ibro2040: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
femi4:
grin grin im parlour
Nnewi
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by ibro2040: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
femi4:
grin grin im parlour
Nnewi��
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by anigbajumo(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Uncle when u o get sense U go cry blood tire when buhari is declared winner.... Ure fighting a lost cause, can't u see?

Most of u just dey talk anyhow, check my profile Nd see all my comments, am pro-buhari am just doing my own calculation on neutral cause...una no gat sense
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by akintunde63: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
ojikeebere12:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), President Muhammadu Buhari, has polled overall votes of 285,894 in Kogi to defeat his main challenger, Atiku Abubakar, of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who polled 218,207 votes.

The presidential results declared by the Kogi State Collation Officer, Prof Michael Adikwu, of the University of Abuja, showed that Buhari won in 14 out of the 21 LGAs of the state while Atiku won in seven.

Daily Trust reports that Buhari led Atiku with a wide margin of 67,687 votes.

Breakdown of the result declared is as follow:

Ankpa

APC- 21,109

PDP-16,749

Bassa

APC- 7,377

PDP- 10,137

Adavi

APC-24,843

PDP-10,059

Ajaokuta

APC- 13,253

PDP- 10, 710

Ijumu

APC- 8,507

PDP- 12,423

Kogi KotonKarfe

APC- 16, 588

PDP- 10,392

Mopa-Muro

APC- 3,646

PDP-Fabola 5,336

Ibaji

APC- 13,545

PDP – 10,307

Ofu

APC- 13,171

PDP- 10,374

Lokoja

APC- 24,983

PDP- 18,351

Ogori-Magongo

APC- 2,323

PDP- 1,956

Okehi

APC- 18,222

PDP- 11,965

Okene

APC- 37,617

Olamaboro

APC- 12,229

PDP- 11, 325

Omala

APC- 8,206

PDP- 11,815

Kabba-Bunu

APC- 9,131

PDP- 14,888

Yagba East

APC- 5,687

PDP- 8,841

Yagba West

APC- 7,175

PDP- 9,419

Dekina

APC- 21,392

PDP- 10, 455

Idah

APC-9,240

PDP- 8,784

Igalamela

APC- 7,650

PDP- 6,082

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/presidential-poll-buhari-wins-in-kogi-as-inec-concludes-collation.html

I'm not understanding again o, isn't the North Central part of PDP's stronghold anymore? because baba has won Nasarawa and now Kogi
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by archivengr: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari leads Atiku in 10 Kano councils

read here
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by juwoonn(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Acidosis:

Yayah Bello has been threatening INEC since Sunday. These are altered results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Ugosample(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
emerged01:
It is finished! Embassies go chop this time around o!

embassies will be overwhelmed....

Canada express entry applicant's will quadruple

Overstayers will increase abroad....

this country is finished
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Kokaine(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
handie:
All una likes for Atiku. Hope it's winning the elections for him. Bunch of oniranus. When we tell them likes and shares don't win elections, they call us zombies. My Birthday is on Saturday March 2 and seriously, President Muhammadu Buhari's victory is the best birthday gift Ever!!! Thanks to every sane Nigerian for this superb birthday gift.
seriously the online thing was making me conclude everyone in Nigeria wanted Atiku. I wonder how it is that anytime someone puts up a "like for Atiku share for buhari' stunt, the ratio of likes to shares is almost 10:1
Well, I choose buhari over Atiku any day any time.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Banter1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Starkid3010:
grin can't figure out what you are saying...... whether he loses or not jobless man like you will still suffer
You will soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed / Between Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo On Stage, As Lai Mohammed Stares At Them (Photo) / Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.