Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation (48395 Views)

Apga Excited, PDP Hopeful, Apc Confused As Inec Concludes Anambra Poll / Buhari Wins In Benue Govt House’s Polling Unit / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by denitro(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Kokaine(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Smile4daddy:
BOOM �

BUHARI AND THE 2019 VICTORY

Let me give you the peoples verdict of 2019, how Buhari won⁠⁠ without any costly assumption...

We have 6 geopolitical Zones

NC
NE
NW
SE
SS
SW

North Central......
The projection was that Buhari will lose woefully in the North Central because of "Fulani herdsmen" and the religious/Ethnic stuff......
BENUE
KOGI
KWARA
NASARAWA
NIGER
PLATEAU
FCT

Now the summary of North Central is that it was shared.....Out of 6 States plus FCT, Buhari won some and Atiku won some.....At the end of the day, it was canceled out.

North East......
ADAMAWA
BAUCHI
BORNO
GOMBE
TARABA
YOBE
Don't worry, apart from Taraba Buhari CRUSHED/massacre them all through INCLUDING Adamawa which is Atiku's State......ALL THROUGH with wide margin, e.g Yobe Buhari led with nothing less than 400,000.

North West.....
JIGAWA
KADUNA
KANO
KATSINA
KEBBI
SOKOTO
ZAMFARA

As you can see, no need for me to analyse this for you.....Buhari CRUSHED ATIKU again terribly AS EXPECTED.

In Kano for instance, Buhari was leading with nothing less than 800,000.

The same thing happened in Katsina and Kaduna.....How una wan do am?�

South East....
ABIA
ANAMBRA
EBONYI
ENUGU
IMO

These where the States where PDP cleared.
The problem here is that Buhari dragged figures far better than expected in PDP strongholds of the South East!

Kano & Yobe alone has NULLIFIED any gains PDP/Atiku might have enjoyed in the South East.

One more thing, the percentage that came out was not encouraging enough. So the South Easterners that were supposed to vote possibly were ONLINE sending Buhari back to DAURA on their keypad�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

South South........
AKWA IBOM
CROSS RIVER
BAYELSA
RIVER
DELTA
EDO

The most disappointing zone for PDP, the outcome was horrible. The percentage of people that voted was too low for a region trying to install PDP and #Atikulate.....They are now #AtiQuiet

For instance, the entire vote PDP got from their stronghold in River State was not up to 300,000 while APC conveniently got almost 50% of that vote PDP got.

Against all odds, PMB got far better than expected in the South South such that the deficits in the South South would be canceled by the little margin APC got in the South West.

The truth is that South South and South East wanted to COOK figures by using INCIDENCE FORM, unfortunately, Card Reader has reduced the POT they wanted to use to cook anything.....Sorry, #GameOver

South West.....
The battle was fierce, and too many questions will be asked after the election.
EKITI
LAGOS
OGUN
ONDO
OSUN
OYO

Let me spare you what happened in the South West....
The OJUKOKORO of Governors that wanted to go for the Senate by all means affected a lot!

The message of "father figures" from the pulpit instigating the people against Buhari affected the result in the South West also....
That APC still won Lagos and many other places in the South West was a big work well done.

Before you blame the figures, remember many FACTORS!

All that mattered at the end of the day was that Buhari won South West losing Ondo, yet winning Ekiti that he lost in 2015

The game of politics is simple:

#LoseSomeBattlesWinTheWar
You won't win all the battles, what matters is winning the war.

So the deficit in the South South has been cleared by the gains in the South West.

Somehow, the gains should be around 200,000.

Calm down, that Buhari eventually won this election shows that God hears the cry of the downtrodden, the pensioners, etc...

Whatever you read anywhere, Let me tell you clearly ahead of time that Buhari has won the election.

Congratulations to Buharists
thanks so much. Great job done here. You nailed it where you noted the popularity of buhari been among the downtrodden. I hope obasanjo has something to say about this.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by handie(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mojoy88:

Happy birthday in advance bro!
it's indeed a worthy birthday gift.
Thanks man. More causes for celebration we will see from now on. NEXT LEVEL OF PROGRESS!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Smile4daddy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kokaine:
thanks so much. Great job done here. You nailed it where you noted the popularity of buhari been among the downtrodden. I hope obasanjo has something to say about this.
Yes OBJ is happy about it.

OBJ knows he has scammed Atiku.... fear that man, his heart is the one the Bible use to write the heart of a man is desperately wicked.
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by handie(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kokaine:
seriously the online thing was making me conclude everyone in Nigeria wanted Atiku. I wonder how it is that anytime someone puts up a "like for Atiku share for buhari' stunt, the ratio of likes to shares is almost 10:1
Well, I choose buhari over Atiku any day any time.
Anytime I see those likes, I dey fear!!!. Well, Atiku is president of Nigeria facebook, twitter and Nairaland
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Acidosis(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
ebbo:

Haba dekina and Ankpa re dominated by Muslims na

Fanatics, you mean? Atiku Abubakar is a Muslim
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Caseless: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.
una never see anything. Atiku won't win again?
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Mojoy88(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
handie:
Thanks man. More causes for celebration we will see from now on. NEXT LEVEL OF PROGRESS!!!
Yes o!!!
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Banter1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Starkid3010:
grin can't figure out what you are saying...... whether he loses or not jobless man like you will still suffer
kwa kwa kwa jobless man indeed. E pain am
Re: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation by Omeizadean(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Oladele652:
Idah, Dekina, Ofu, Igalamela.... So proud of the Igalas...
biggest vote in an LGA is from Okene and Adavi Ebira loud it. I promised one fool here that time but he said it's impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara State Governor And His 26 Years Old Commissioner / Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.