Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

How Can I Cut My Dog Tail - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Can I Cut My Dog Tail (2554 Views)

I Saw This Long Tail Tyrant In Brazil (photo) / Tail Docking / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cut My Dog Tail by Marvelbars: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
My boaboel female dog is 3 months old and I want to cut her tail please how can I do that
Re: How Can I Cut My Dog Tail by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
The question is why do you want to cut her tail?

What if your parents looked at you at age three and decided to cut your penis or clitoris just because they think it will make you look cooler to people and help them feel better about themselves as being your parents?

Are you sure you want to inflict this pain on her all just to help yourself vanity and inferiority complex?
undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut My Dog Tail by OneCorner: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Use knife or saw. And put spirit after cutting
But first use wire to tie d mouth and leg oo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut My Dog Tail by prinzetobi: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Marvelbars:
My boaboel female dog is 3 months old and I want to cut her tail please how can I do that

Please if you must, kindly employ the services of a certified Vet doctor sir. They’re your best bet. Kindly ignore the self service tips, higher chances it won’t end well.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut My Dog Tail by DemiVonKrone: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
I honestly try as much as possible to ignore comments here, but mehn people are something else.

My advice; seek professional help if you want to. Or else, leave it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut My Dog Tail by prinzetobi: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
OneCorner:
Use knife or saw. And put spirit after cutting
But first use wire to tie d mouth and leg oo
In your own best interest kindly side step this particular comment. Again, it won’t help you.
Re: How Can I Cut My Dog Tail by DemiVonKrone: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
prinzetobi:

Please if you will, kindly employ the services of a certified Vet doctor sir. They’re your best bet. Kindly ignore the self service tips, higher chances it won’t end well.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut My Dog Tail by Ofuks(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Get a certified VET to do it for you. I got a VET to dock for my puppies recently. The VET tied rubber bands on their tails and after three days the tails started falling off.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut My Dog Tail by Sunjay13(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Why do we like to do everything by ourselves?to an extent of treating a parvo infected dogs at home;we don't need this.Although is nothing bad in trying buh what u don't know,u don't know.Consult a vet or a professional breeder& let them do it for you.An experienced breeder/vet knows that tail cutting in dog's have different sizes,Rott is different to that of a mastiff.
Call for our service;let us chop also.
In your pup case,be prepared for surgery as it has grown pass the time you can use any treated rubber.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Dangerous Dog Breeds Think B4 U Venture / Pro Pac Ultimates Dog Food / Some Of The Health Benefits Of Eating Rabbit Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.