Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far (46455 Views)

Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by lielbree: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
idonhammer:
If it is true then kwankwanso is useless in kano
Very well rigged election
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by kzubyar(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
abc115:
Where are the Red Caps

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by seunfly: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by BigBashiru: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:
Kano people una well-done... We go suffer am together. ..aswear Nigeria is under a heavy curse.

I don dey talk am since dem no wan believe me.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Dre555: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Apc should tamper justice with mercy on pdp

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by ThothHermes: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Zombies in full trolling mode.
Nairaland funny die.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by franksunny(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
It is not over until it is over.
Bros this election finished since Saturday

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Corrinthians(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by midolian(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Walahi I will Report cheesy

Òmò baba oloye le yeye bayi? Eyin afonja buru o cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by step1: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

Quote for kwankwaso's

Report for Saraki
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by seunfly: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
But anambra where he got just 40k was not rigged?

lielbree:

Very well rigged election

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by DeOTR: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
KAIII... SO THIS AKPA AMU IS COMING BQCK AGAIN..

CHAIIII.... TIKE TO LEAVE NAIJA FOR GOOD...

NO LIES, IM IN SIVIAA PAINS!!!!

AMU M OOOOOOOO
cry cry cry cry cry
SMH grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari all the way
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by sixteensix: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
dirtycoin:
This is not possible.

APC and rigging are like 5 and 6
sorry bro
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Denikayan: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
The political future of flat heads after this election will be nothing to write about.

They should just hold on to Biafra after defeat.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by femi4: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:
Kano people una well-done... We go suffer am together. ..aswear Nigeria is under a heavy curse.
you resemble them sef grin
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Helgreenluv(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
lekanation:
how u babe
I'm cool and you?
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Ricky109: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
ipob: am still expecting were ur bloc vote will come from.....las las..all if una go shout rigging.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by BabbanBura(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
cry

Kpele dear. How can I console you abeg?
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Denikayan: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
dirtycoin:
This is not possible.

APC and rigging are like 5 and 6

Accept my sincere condolences

Sorry for the loss
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by QMNIX: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
midolian:
President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has won, according to the results announced from 34 Local Government Areas (LGAs) so far in Kano.

According to the current figures, Buhari is leading with about 800,000 votes against Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

So far, PDP has not secured a single victory in any of the collated 34 LGAs in Kano State.

Kano has 44 LGAs.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/25/just-atiku-fails-defeat-buhari-any-34-kano-lgas-so-far

if this true, Prof Mahmud Yakubu should just go ahead to declare the winner by virtue of the technical knock out.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Raph82(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Isoduwa:

By this time tomorrow if INEC misbehave we go burn Nigerian if we nor Atikulate shocked
Guy, u better take it easy, what will be will surely be.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nickijoy(f): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I feel like crying... I need a hug..
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by EdoBozz(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
idonhammer:

Kwankwanso that has been defeated out of his senate sit by Shekarau. He could not save himself na buhari him wan save?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by locoster(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
I thought they promise buhari 5million votes.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by EdoBozz(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
idonhammer:

Kwankwanso that has been defeated out of his senate sit by Shekarau. He could not save himself na Atiku him wan save?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by sircrabo: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

Quote for kwankwaso's

Report for Saraki

If only your " LIKERS " had pvc's and voted, it would have been better

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Isoduwa(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Raph82:
Guy, u better take it easy, what will be will surely be.

Abeg enter house �
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by abefeb1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:
Kano people una well-done... We go suffer am together...aswear Nigeria is under a heavy curse.

I guess you are already in pain? y not wait for the final result

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by QMNIX: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
midolian:
President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has won, according to the results announced from 34 Local Government Areas (LGAs) so far in Kano.

According to the current figures, Buhari is leading with about 800,000 votes against Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

So far, PDP has not secured a single victory in any of the collated 34 LGAs in Kano State.

Kano has 44 LGAs.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/25/just-atiku-fails-defeat-buhari-any-34-kano-lgas-so-far

if this is true then Prof. Mahmud Yakub should just go ahead to declare the winner by virtue of technical knock out in Kano state
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nickijoy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
BabbanBura:

Kpele dear. How can I console you abeg?
Just hug me...
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by cosse(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
KAIII... SO THIS AKPA AMU IS COMING BQCK AGAIN..

CHAIIII.... TIKE TO LEAVE NAIJA FOR GOOD...

NO LIES, IM IN SIVIAA PAINS!!!!

AMU M OOOOOOOO
cry cry cry cry cry
lmao....guy u funny o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: Is This The End Of This Masterpice? / Suspected Owo Terror Killers Arrestsed - The Nation / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.