Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Some Fun While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Fun While Job Hunting (153504 Views)

If You're Asked For Any Of These While Job Hunting, Run For Cover! / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by deyemih: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Pls kindly vote for me to get an entry into the fcmb flexxtern program. Follow the link below and vote with facebook, twitter or both. Please help a brother. Thanks.

https://apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern4/entry/WBW7Y9SB

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Dorammy(f): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2019
A reputable organization needs the services of a beautiful, smart and intelligent female secretary/customer care representative and a female TV Presenter/ host for immediate employment.

Job title 1: TV Presenter
**Having any radio or TV broadcasting experience will be an added advantage.

Job title 2: secretary/customer care representative

•BSC mass communication or related course.

Salary: very attractive.

must reside within IKEJA AND ITS ENVIRONS

send CV and a full size photograph of yourself to career@desirespathfinder.org using “secretary" or "Presenter"

Application deadline 30th September
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Mcdaniels06: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
There's no job anywhere in Nigeria, The Politicians have kept them for their grand children still in Primary 4. Contact me quick, I will introduce you to a very lucrative business opportunity in Real Estate, which you can do anywhere you are in the world and make good money for yourself, with just little commitment to register as an Independent Consultant with our Company here in Lagos, Nigeria. 07031201057. i'll be expecting your message as soon as possible, there's no harm in trying, and i know the sky is your beginning if you do. Keep on hustling brother, God bless our hustle.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Lazdigitals: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
If you are in Owerri, Imo State and you have been tirelessly searched for jobs and got none. This could be an opportunity for you as a Reputable General Servicing Company is currently recruiting in various categories.

Wesani General Service Company is specialized in various services ranging from Electrical service & maintenance, Plumbing service & maintenance, Unskilled Labourer services, Carpenter work services, Waste management services, Fumigation services, Property management services, I.T services, Travel agency services & Generator/Engine services.

If you consider yourself skilled in any of the above listed categories, then you are the one we are looking for. Kindly send your CV to service.hfogroup@gmail.com or call 09066985503 for more information.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Felixtami(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, I am Franklin, I am seriously in need of a job to help sustain and cater for myself, I will be glad if any job at all is offered to me please.....my contact is 08149627152, franklinnathaneal00@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by mastert002: 1:52am On Sep 22, 2019
Apply for Contents Writer and Website Admin Now

Do you know how to create contents that will get ranked in search engine quickly and effectively?

Do you know how to create non-plagiarism contents?

Do you know how to develop and manage a wordpress website?

We Urgently need someone who can create contents with proper keywords and someone who can manage our website.

if you have the skills and ability in you then go apply on www.inform.com.ng
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by mastert002: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Apply for Contents Writer and Website Admin Now
Do you know how to create contents that will get ranked in search engine quickly and effectively?

Do you know how to create non-plagiarism contents?

Do you know how to develop and manage a wordpress website?

We Urgently need someone who can create contents with proper keywords and someone who can manage our website.

if you have the skills and ability in you then....

Check www.inform.com.ng to Apply now
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Justmemyself1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by FIPS: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
JOB OPPORTUNITY

Position:
Sales and Business Development Executive (Real Estate)
Job Description
• Develop customized marketing plans for key business development relationships.
• Form a close working relationship with other Business units and departments within the company to ensure we deliver world-class value to our clients and business partners.
• Developing marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Supervise and train sales team.
• Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
• Formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
• Identify sales leads, pitch product to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
• Developing growth strategies and plans
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams

Qualifications and Skills
• A minimum of Bachelors degree in a related discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years experience working as a sales/business development manager in a reputable Real Estate firm or Mortgage Bank with verifiable achievements
• High-level communication skills
• Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
• The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
• Experience working to and exceeding targets
• Knowledge of purchase process.
• Candidates must be commission focused person
• Must be a key/team player
• Must be vast in strategizing.

Interested Candidate should send their Resume to recruitment@fipsmultilinks.com
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by kari4chat: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Are you tired of sending cvs endless and getting no response from potential employees?
You may be doing one or more of the following things

1. Including your marital status, some employees may be biased after seeing that. It's best to leave it out and instead woow them at the point of interview
2. Including your local government area for a non governmental position
3. Just writing the name of the place you have worked in without indicating reasonable achievements attained

Every employee is interested in what values you are to bring to them based on your skill set and past work experience not irrelevant information. contact us today to get your cv written and grab that dream job, don't procrastinate. Our prices go as low as 2,000 to 6,000 depending on your level of work experience. contact kari4chat@yahoo.com today. see clients reviews in attachment[img][/img]
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by jytops: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Do you know that the ATM was invented by John Shepherd-Barron. ATM was first installed by Barclays bank in 1967.
P.S when did u first see an ATM? �
I'm conducting a research on the awareness of fintech in Nigeria. Fintech is the use of technology in rendering financial services. I've come to love this evolving field. Kindly assist with filling the survey. It's brief with 13 questions and should take no more than 3 mins. I'm quite sure that filling the questionnaire will arouse your curiosity and enlighten you on certain fintech trends. No personal information is gathered. Thanks in anticipation.
https://forms.gle/Upa789S9KbNg49zg8

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
The application for Total Nigeria Young Graduate Programme 2019 For Young Nigerians is closing tomorrow Friday, September 27 2019.

The application is not something that is hard or takes time. You will complete the application within 20 minutes.
It is something you can just use you mobile phone to complete.

Just get the following documents ready
1. CV
2. Cover Letter (If available)
3. Degree certificate
4. NYSC certificate (if Available)
5. Transcript (if Available)

to learn more
visit this thread through: https://www.nairaland.com/5430077/total-nigeria-young-graduate-programme#82588605
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
grab this once in a life time opportunity. opera is hiring
You can apply through this link https://olist.ng/activity/job/support?name=Oluwatosin&id=210378
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by InnocentIdoko1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by vhw002: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Vacancy - Project Coordinator

About the project
An innovative Agricultural Technology Company which was founded to develop innovative solutions that help farmers improve their processes, increase their production yield and subsequently increase their income is looking for a project coordinator to lead on the design and implementation of agricultural extension project in the North Eastern part of Nigeria
As an organization, our mission is to change the African agricultural narrative by building successful Agri-preneurs through increased access to information, markets, resources and affordable Agtech products. Our vision is to be Africa’s foremost hub and catalyst for Agricultural technology innovations.
In line with donor expectations, the coordinator will be responsible for establishing partnerships with farmer cooperatives, agro-dealers, research institutes, and government stakeholders. The project will partner relevant actors in the agriculture value chain to ensure successful introduction and adoption agricultural extension services in the hard-to-reach areas of North-Eastern Nigeria.

Key responsibilities
• With support from the Director, the coordinator will lead on the delivery of the project design, launch, landscape analysis and project implementation.
• Lead on the identification of target regions and participants for attainment of donor objectives.
• Lead on market research and analysis, baseline, mid-line and end-line analysis as well as other research activities.
• Work with the relevant government agencies (state and local) to ensure alignment with their priorities, as well as effective engagement with farmer communities and clusters with the objective of coordinating and driving the adoption of products and services.
• Build and manage partnerships with local agricultural based organizations and NGOs with a broad extension network to help drive farmer mobilization and buy-in during implementation.
• Lead in the development of a gender integration strategy for the project.
• Develop project work plans and ensure timely implementation of all project activities.
• Provide technical assistance for the design of the project’s M&E framework.
• Lead on risk identification and management.
• Manage the project’s budgets and ensure spend is in line with donor and organizations’ expectations.
• Team management

Required skills and experience

• A degree in agricultural economics, agribusiness management or Agronomy. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• 3-5 years’ experience in agri-business development and management of agriculture focused projects in Northern Nigeria.
• Knowledge of agricultural extension service delivery in Nigeria.
• This position requires experience in managing a donor-funded project.
• Fluent in English and Hausa languages.
• High level of computer literacy; previous experience working in an ICT environment will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of the Nigerian agricultural space including challenges, opportunities and regulatory issues.
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Ability to spot agricultural trends and think innovatively.
• The position will require regular travel within remote rural areas in the North East.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong analytical ability, able to evaluate and to appraise critically quantitative and qualitative information.
How to apply
Send in a single document of not more than 3 pages containing your CV and cover letter in PDF format. The document should be saved in the following format First Name -Surname_Position applied for and sent to agrijobs2019@gmail.com no later than 2nd October, 2019.

We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity in all facets of our organization. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status.

Due to a high volume of applications, please understand that we are unable to contact everyone and will only be reaching out to long-listed applicants who meet the minimum qualifications.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Fexkoti(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Some base achievement on their wealth, some on their academic achievements, some on the family name, others on fame...None of this count in death... Our achievements should b rooted in Christ Jesus

The greatest event in d history book of mankind is not the discovery of exotic automobile nor is it d emancipation of western education or independence from d colony of great Britain or d amalgamation of d southern and northern protectorate of Nigeria neither is it d discovery of social media services tru which d world is now a global community...the greatest event that practically shook d earth to it's foundation is the resurrection of Jesus because before it non like it has happened and after it non like it has happened...The resurrection of Jesus is not an account of God raising a man but God the father raising God his son.Everyone dat was resurrected on any human account died again except Jesus...

he is not just alive; he is life
He is not bigger Dan d biggest; he is the biggest
He is not better Dan d best; he is d best

Without him we are hopeless, without him we are failures, without him we r destined for eternal damnation... The totality of my life depends on him...Receive Jesus today into your life he will never quit knocking the door...
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Katier00(f): 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Countryside Haven LTD. A state-of-the-art Serviced Apartments Opening soon in Awka invites applications from candidates with evidence-based experience in hotel management/services for the following positions.
*front desk officers*
*Housekeepers*
*Admin/accounts officer
*Marketers*
*Chefs*
*Security personnel*
*Bar attendants*
Interested candidates should email their CVs with cover letters to *countrysidehaven2020@gmail.com* or contact *08039341294*
*08037771775* further details. Application closes 30 October 2019.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Janetamarha: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2019
A digital marketing firm is in need of a Creative Content Writer who has great skills in content creation and community management.

Responsibilities
1. Create, schedule and publish content for online platforms.
2..Carry out research to effectively create copies in various fields.
4. Assist digital marketing manager to carry out social media tasks when required
5. Create content plan, strategy, layout and collate content from other platforms
6. Engage with social media audience

Abilities
1. Design content with Canva and any other mobile design tools
2. Excellent and creative writing, basic photo/video/text editing , presentation and communication skills
3. Proven experience in research and social media networking or as a content manager
4. Surf the internet for new trends, slangs, memes and etc
5. Knowledge of lifestyle, fashion and food content is a plus
6. Excellent proofreading skills.

Other requirements
- Must be teachable.
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work with initiative, autonomously and as part of a team
- Pay attention to little details.

Important Info
Type of contract - Part time (1-3 months) -
Remote work with 2 days resumption at the office every week
Preferred personnel - Youth Corper
Contract Pay: N30,000 - N50,000 (depending on your skill-set)
Resumption date - First week of October.

Qualification
Be creative and extremely great with content creation.

Send your resumes and cover letters to Ezeechegiri@gmail.com
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Themainn: 4:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Hi there, I'm a professional, CV/Resume Writer with years of experience writing resumes and working on external recruitment processes for companies.

A CV is usually the first hurdle to cross in a job application process.

No matter how good or proficient you are, a bad CV will disqualify you from getting a job that you are perfectly qualified for.

Using my qualifications and knowledge, i'll create an optimized CV and Cover Letter for you, adhering to the best practices specific to your industry. Using carefully worded sentences and an eye-catching design, i'll create a unique CVthat is sure to give you an edge over other applicants.

I provide

Professional CV Writing Services

Resume and Cover Letter Writing Services

Visually appealing yet simple Resume Design.

Eye-catching CV Design

ATS-optimized Resume & CV

My Resumes/CVs' are usually

Detailed and Comprehensive

Professional

Free of Errors

Timely Delivered

100% Unique & Optimized

Order my services today
Call or WhatsApp me in +2349018902459
Or email me @ ihemejonathan@yahoo.com

The end result is a unique resume that plays on your strengths and is sure to get you the interview you deserve.

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by UniversalDove: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2019
ifyalways:

Na me go kuku break the rules finish.
You are in.
hi it's been an exciting thread. Kindly mention next time there is another funpetition

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (68) (Reply)

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.