Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Some Fun While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Fun While Job Hunting (153443 Views)

If You're Asked For Any Of These While Job Hunting, Run For Cover! / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Peejayx01(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Petitequeen:
I never ever felt getting a job would be hard for me. As a top class student in the University, I felt I'd have a myriad of jobs to choose from when I graduate. In my 2nd year in school, I had already subscribed to MyJobMag and NGCareers and with the number of vacancies they churn out everyday, I felt, why would anyone say they couldn't get jobs or that there are no jobs, when it was apparent that firms were practically competing in the search for prospective employees. It really used to amaze me until "owu" blew me...

The plan I had in mind was to do an internship in a prestigious organization before NYSC and then come back after NYSC to secure a position as a staff in that organization or in a better one entirely. And may I bring it to your notice brothers and sisters of God, I am still searching. Me, the self proclaimed top student in the University.... Anyways I haven't lost hope, but I've learn a great deal.

One of the memorable experiences I had in my job search struggle was my interview with a popular food company in Lagos. It was one of my first interviews, so one may feel that I would be a little naive, however I was very confident I would do well as I felt it wasn't a big task. I was good at communication and public speaking as I led so many presentations back in school so an interview wasn't going to be that hard, I thought.

The morning of the interview, I woke up by 4am, took my bath and got dressed before 5am, had a short prayer with my mum over the interview and then left the house around 5:30am,( I stay in Badagry, which is like another state entirely, so you have leave home very early if you want to make it to anywhere on the mainland or island before 9am) I already had the address of the organization I was going to, but I didn't know the place, I had the help of google map and Lagos bus drivers, so I was covered, or so I thought.

My ordeal started when I got to Iyana Ipaja and was supposed to take another bus to Ikeja, prior to this time I had never been to Ikeja, so when I started hearing buses calling "Ikeja along" and others calling "Ikeja inside" I was confused. I was like which one is going to Ikeja naw?? After pondering for a while, I decided to ask one woman selling jewelry on the roadside. I approached her and said, "Madam, please where can I get a bus going to Ikeja?"

she looked at me suspiciously and turned to a young girl seating close to her, who would probably have been her daughter and asked her "ki lo wi?" meaning "what did she say?"

As someone who was bred and 'buttered' in Lagos now, I quickly repeated the question again in Yoruba, only for the woman to look at me and hiss.

"so you know how to speak Yoruba since, you were now shaping your mouth and speaking oyibo English for us? Big madam! You went to school, we have seen you!" She mouthed in Yoruba.

I was surprised, it was only a question I asked, I thought. After about 2 minutes of realizing the woman wasn't going to say any other thing, her daughter decided to help me.

"Go that garage, tell them say..." she started to say, only for the woman to cut her short again..

"why are you telling her? is she blind? can't she hear conductors calling Ikeja inside everywhere?" she spoke in yoruba.

"sebi you went to school?" she turned to ask me, still in yoruba, "didn't you see all these conductors calling Ikeja inside? they are the one going inside Ikeja" she finished off with snort.

Shocked and weak, I thanked the woman and walked towards the bus calling Ikeja inside. I asked the conductor how much the fare was and he told me #300. I quickly sat in and was waiting for the bus to fill up, only for the conductor to announce that the fare was now #400. Everybody inside the bus started shouting and abusing the conductor, why was he hiking the price? was it because his bus was the only one at the garage and people were late? they were all asking and shouting all at once, the conductor kept on hammering that it was #400 and if anyone didn't want to go, the person could equally come down. Everybody started getting down from the bus in annoyance and me, the newbie, also joined them, thinking "no be me conductor go scam this morning"
When the conductor realized people were getting down, he shouted "oya enter for #300, hold your change oh, I no get change..." before the man had even finished his speech, see men and women in suit scrambling to get back into the bus, both people that got down from the bus and people that were standing at the garage waiting for another bus. In the event of the scrambling, I was shoved and pushed and still didn't get a seat.

I had to wait for over 20 minutes for another bus, which I managed to struggle and squeeze myself in. By this time, it was already past 8 and my interview was scheduled to hold around 10.
After spending about an hour in traffic, we finally go to Ikeja underbridge and I managed to get a keke going to my direction, along with my phone showing google map, I finally got to the address.

I entered the building and was told to wait in the reception, along with some other interviewees, after 30 minutes, I was called into another room where a three-man panel sat, the panel was made up of an elderly man, a white man and a woman. I waa told to sit, so I sat.

The white man smiled at me and asked me to tell them about myself, I started off by saying my name and talked for about two minutes. Then the elderly man , with a scowl on his face looked at me and said "This one you're speaking English fre fre fee, can you sell?"

I smiled and told him I could. That I had led a sales project back in school and I was capable of...

"How many main markets do you know in Lagos?, Mention the major markets in Lagos" he interrupted.

I started mentioning the little markets I knew around my area and the man laughed sarcastically, "this one looks like all those ajebo that leave the market runs for their mother" he told the woman seated beside him.

The white man sensing that I had begun to feel nervous asked if I knew their products, I turned to him and said I did and started mentioning some of them, only for the elderly man to cut me short again asking if I use all the products. To be honest, I prefer another brand entirely, but I told him I use some and he started calling out all their products and asking for the market prices and I was only able to answer some of them. He stopped and asked the woman if she had any other question, and she asked me what my strengths were, naive as I was, I said my strength was smiling, that I smile even when I'm not happy, I was trying to smile as I was saying this, but village people no gree oh, the smile didnt come, what came was a rigid teeth showing attempt that was apparently fake.
The woman looked at me with pity and said she had no more questions, I was still trying to regain my consciousness when the elderly man threw the question at me " If you were an animal, what animal would you be?"

I couldn't imagine that they were referring to me so I said "what?"but he repeated the same question, Was I a joke to these people? I asked myself. In my confusion, I replied that I would be a bird. The man asked why, and I said because I love to sing. The looks on their faces showed my reply was foolish, the question itself was foolish, I thought, so I tried to align my reply with the job and then I said "when I'm working, I love to sing as this makes the job look seamless and easier for me" which was a more silly response when I think about it.

The interview ended there, after they said they'd get back to me, which I knew wasn't going to happen. I knew I had flopped big time. I boarded a bus going home along with one of the applicants, so I asked her if she was asked the animal question, she told me she was and she told them she would love to be an eagle because she was foresighted and loved to soar high at all times.
Her reply made much sense and I began to wonder why I didn't think of that. Why didnt I even think of being a Lion? so I could be brave and courageous or a tortoise, so I could be wise?

Anyways, I vowed to be a better animal in my next interview. Being an animal will not disqualify me from any other recruitment process.

What a wonderful writeup, I love this

4 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by code7x: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hello house
Please I need fellow nairalanders to open this link and click on "Support me". That's all I need to stand a chance for an interview.
Please don't just look away. It'll only take 2 seconds to help a brother.
Thanks in anticipation

https://bit. ly/2oKSbnW

Note: I had to put space in between, else it won't get posted. So pls copy and removed the space.
Thanks
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by HRclinic: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Unemployed Graduates, Corpers, Job Seekers, etc, this is for you

https://www.nairaland.com/5457919/still-get-dream-job-no
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by tayt: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by onyeka02: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please I need help .. I am so depressed. I finished my NYSC December, 2018. And since then I have been searching for a job. Please I need your help.. BSc Physics Electronics. I stay in Sagamu, Ogun State . My contact is 08162657268 I am also ready to resume immediately.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by TheOtherRoom: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Petitequeen:
I never ever felt getting a job would be hard for me. As a top class student in the University, I felt I'd have a myriad of jobs to choose from when I graduate. In my 2nd year in school, I had already subscribed to MyJobMag and NGCareers and with the number of vacancies they churn out everyday, I felt, why would anyone say they couldn't get jobs or that there are no jobs, when it was apparent that firms were practically competing in the search for prospective employees. It really used to amaze me until "owu" blew me...

The plan I had in mind was to do an internship in a prestigious organization before NYSC and then come back after NYSC to secure a position as a staff in that organization or in a better one entirely. And may I bring it to your notice brothers and sisters of God, I am still searching. Me, the self proclaimed top student in the University.... Anyways I haven't lost hope, but I've learn a great deal.

One of the memorable experiences I had in my job search struggle was my interview with a popular food company in Lagos. It was one of my first interviews, so one may feel that I would be a little naive, however I was very confident I would do well as I felt it wasn't a big task. I was good at communication and public speaking as I led so many presentations back in school so an interview wasn't going to be that hard, I thought.

The morning of the interview, I woke up by 4am, took my bath and got dressed before 5am, had a short prayer with my mum over the interview and then left the house around 5:30am,( I stay in Badagry, which is like another state entirely, so you have leave home very early if you want to make it to anywhere on the mainland or island before 9am) I already had the address of the organization I was going to, but I didn't know the place, I had the help of google map and Lagos bus drivers, so I was covered, or so I thought.

My ordeal started when I got to Iyana Ipaja and was supposed to take another bus to Ikeja, prior to this time I had never been to Ikeja, so when I started hearing buses calling "Ikeja along" and others calling "Ikeja inside" I was confused. I was like which one is going to Ikeja naw?? After pondering for a while, I decided to ask one woman selling jewelry on the roadside. I approached her and said, "Madam, please where can I get a bus going to Ikeja?"

she looked at me suspiciously and turned to a young girl seating close to her, who would probably have been her daughter and asked her "ki lo wi?" meaning "what did she say?"

As someone who was bred and 'buttered' in Lagos now, I quickly repeated the question again in Yoruba, only for the woman to look at me and hiss.

"so you know how to speak Yoruba since, you were now shaping your mouth and speaking oyibo English for us? Big madam! You went to school, we have seen you!" She mouthed in Yoruba.

I was surprised, it was only a question I asked, I thought. After about 2 minutes of realizing the woman wasn't going to say any other thing, her daughter decided to help me.

"Go that garage, tell them say..." she started to say, only for the woman to cut her short again..

"why are you telling her? is she blind? can't she hear conductors calling Ikeja inside everywhere?" she spoke in yoruba.

"sebi you went to school?" she turned to ask me, still in yoruba, "didn't you see all these conductors calling Ikeja inside? they are the one going inside Ikeja" she finished off with snort.

Shocked and weak, I thanked the woman and walked towards the bus calling Ikeja inside. I asked the conductor how much the fare was and he told me #300. I quickly sat in and was waiting for the bus to fill up, only for the conductor to announce that the fare was now #400. Everybody inside the bus started shouting and abusing the conductor, why was he hiking the price? was it because his bus was the only one at the garage and people were late? they were all asking and shouting all at once, the conductor kept on hammering that it was #400 and if anyone didn't want to go, the person could equally come down. Everybody started getting down from the bus in annoyance and me, the newbie, also joined them, thinking "no be me conductor go scam this morning"
When the conductor realized people were getting down, he shouted "oya enter for #300, hold your change oh, I no get change..." before the man had even finished his speech, see men and women in suit scrambling to get back into the bus, both people that got down from the bus and people that were standing at the garage waiting for another bus. In the event of the scrambling, I was shoved and pushed and still didn't get a seat.

I had to wait for over 20 minutes for another bus, which I managed to struggle and squeeze myself in. By this time, it was already past 8 and my interview was scheduled to hold around 10.
After spending about an hour in traffic, we finally go to Ikeja underbridge and I managed to get a keke going to my direction, along with my phone showing google map, I finally got to the address.

I entered the building and was told to wait in the reception, along with some other interviewees, after 30 minutes, I was called into another room where a three-man panel sat, the panel was made up of an elderly man, a white man and a woman. I waa told to sit, so I sat.

The white man smiled at me and asked me to tell them about myself, I started off by saying my name and talked for about two minutes. Then the elderly man , with a scowl on his face looked at me and said "This one you're speaking English fre fre fee, can you sell?"

I smiled and told him I could. That I had led a sales project back in school and I was capable of...

"How many main markets do you know in Lagos?, Mention the major markets in Lagos" he interrupted.

I started mentioning the little markets I knew around my area and the man laughed sarcastically, "this one looks like all those ajebo that leave the market runs for their mother" he told the woman seated beside him.

The white man sensing that I had begun to feel nervous asked if I knew their products, I turned to him and said I did and started mentioning some of them, only for the elderly man to cut me short again asking if I use all the products. To be honest, I prefer another brand entirely, but I told him I use some and he started calling out all their products and asking for the market prices and I was only able to answer some of them. He stopped and asked the woman if she had any other question, and she asked me what my strengths were, naive as I was, I said my strength was smiling, that I smile even when I'm not happy, I was trying to smile as I was saying this, but village people no gree oh, the smile didnt come, what came was a rigid teeth showing attempt that was apparently fake.
The woman looked at me with pity and said she had no more questions, I was still trying to regain my consciousness when the elderly man threw the question at me " If you were an animal, what animal would you be?"

I couldn't imagine that they were referring to me so I said "what?"but he repeated the same question, Was I a joke to these people? I asked myself. In my confusion, I replied that I would be a bird. The man asked why, and I said because I love to sing. The looks on their faces showed my reply was foolish, the question itself was foolish, I thought, so I tried to align my reply with the job and then I said "when I'm working, I love to sing as this makes the job look seamless and easier for me" which was a more silly response when I think about it.

The interview ended there, after they said they'd get back to me, which I knew wasn't going to happen. I knew I had flopped big time. I boarded a bus going home along with one of the applicants, so I asked her if she was asked the animal question, she told me she was and she told them she would love to be an eagle because she was foresighted and loved to soar high at all times.
Her reply made much sense and I began to wonder why I didn't think of that. Why didnt I even think of being a Lion? so I could be brave and courageous or a tortoise, so I could be wise?

Anyways, I vowed to be a better animal in my next interview. Being an animal will not disqualify me from any other recruitment process.
wow I was asked this question too when I was still attending interviews. The HR asked what kind of animal would be. The questions came in a shock. "I said I would be an ant, then one lady among the panel giggled. I swear I have never felt so stupid like that before. I quickly said, it's because ants work well and build a colony... The HR NODDED as if I made sense.
When I got out, It just occurred to me that it's termites that build colony.... Believe you me! I leaned against the wall and stood there for like 4 minutes. I have never felt so dumb in my life.
Good old days

4 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Ngincome(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
SCAM ALERT!!! DON'T BE A VICTIM

#AJOCARD MOBILE BANKING IS A SCAM: DO NOT JOIN

Ajocard.com mobile banking is a platform that provides financial services to the excluded. It also allows people save time and money by doing transactions with ease through agents and the agents can also make money rendering services.

They claimed to be legit and I decided to join their platform Ajocard mobile banking.

I called their marketing department and they told me to download their App and register as an AGENT, and after one of their representative called me to deposit the sum of 35175 into their Company account for POS terminal and the shipping of the terminal into my location, which i did.

After two day, i received my POS and i discovered that have been scammed. Reason was that the terminal is not look like new and the refused to connect for about two weeks and i decided to return the POS Terminal.

I called them for complete two weeks and they refuses to pick my calls, i also sent a mail to them, still no response until i went to their Facebook page to make a complain about how they scammed me, they now called me that i should bring the terminal.

You wont believe that they paid me just 20000 out of 35,175 and they said they will not pay me the remaining balance, and they blocked me for commenting on their Facebook page and also block my line for calling them.

And they went to their website and change the terms and conditions.

Proofs That Shows Ajocarf Is A Scam

1. PLAYSTORE REVIEWS

Reviews by users for their App on Google Playstore are always positive probably because they are doing the review by themselves using fake profiles but some users are giving bad and critical review and here are some of them in the screenshots below:

2. THEY BLOCK YOU FROM CALLING THEM
As a mobile money agent that been licensed by CBN suppose to act in this way.

3. They block you from commenting on their facebook page whenever you commented any negative review about their product.

4. They'll never pick your call whenever you call them after you've paid for the terminal and you've gotten it. They believe that they have succeeded in scamming you.

5. Poor service: Their network is very bad, if luckily your POS terminal configured, they'll keep debiting your customer and they have to go to their banks. And can affect your business and your will not tryst you.

6. They keep changing their TERMS AND CONDITIONS every time their agent trying to report them. Please stay away from them.
Etc

However, Ajocard does not paid you all the money you spent in getting the terminal. and if care is not taking, you'll see that they will block you from any angles you might trying to report them.

I decided to review this platform in order for you and your relatives not to waste your hard earn money

Safe Soul by sharing this post to your timeline and to many Facebook groups you can, in other to help Nigerians who might be trying to join this Ajocard.com mobile banking platform.

Here are some of the Reviews pictures from Facebook�

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by 1stKing: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2019
ifyalways:
Some of you can really write. Nice and thumbs up cool

Deadline for posting your essay here remains 1st March, 12pm.
wow since March... Missed this
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2019
1stKing:
wow since March... Missed this
Watch out for December edition coming soon. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2019
Peejayx01:

What a wonderful writeup, I love this
It was indeed. One of my best piece here..
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by 11thGoldTREE: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
ifyalways:
It was indeed. One of my best piece here..
have you seen it.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Xclusivedigit(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Vacancy for a car wash man in Muscat, Oman. Very Urgent. Chat me up for more details. Good luck. +96891862462
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by korley1: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2019
STOP LOOKING FOR JOB, SEEK FREEDOM!
If you don’t design your life plan, you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
JOB nowadays is a game of slavery. There is no freedom in securing a 9 to 5 job! DON'T BE A SLAVE.
STOP sleeping, WAKE UP, else OPPORTUNITIES will pass you by.
Become a Business Builder
Become a Business Owner
Become a BOSS with KEDI
Let's share the fun of a great PASSIVE INCOME
Send me a WhatsApp Chat or Call:
+2348135895851

1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by 6Milk(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
onyeka02:
Please I need help .. I am so depressed. I finished my
NYSC December, 2018. And since then I have been
searching for a job. Please I need your help..
BSc Physics Electronics. I stay in Sagamu, Ogun State .
My contact is 08162657268
I am also ready to resume immediately.
why not go for teaching... I heard there schools that pay high for teachers
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by kingcalipha(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2019
Vacancy for a male and female Book keeper.
Job Location : Kubwa axis Abuja.
Interested persons should send CV to joyojeifo1@gmail.com.
Subject of email should be the position applied for.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Ireneminey(f): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hello everyone. Am a business management graduate presently looking for a job in Delta state. Anyone with links or knowledge of openings in Delta please help. Thanks
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Goalnaldo(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
choo:
2nd of June 2015 I got a call for an Interview in Lagos as a Sales Rep. I was happy about it and I left my base in one of the Eastern towns of the country.

I got to Lagos, stayed in my Sisters apartment and practiced all night. Fantasised so much about the job and how to talk so well during the interview.

Did I tell you I bought new shoes and a suit for this. Morning came I had my bath, said my prayers and bade mum and my sisters goodbye.

I got to the address in Ikeja. I was a bit confused because it didn't look like a company but like a residential area. I got into the building and asked a guy washing a car if this is "XYZ" company and he said yes. I stood waiting for the the staff to come around which they did around 9am. My interview time said 8:30am.

When the opened the door I went in with them, they gave me a seat and told me to hold on for the "Oga". I sat while watching the rehearsing in my head for the purported interview.

Around 10am a man walked in wearing a " Coat ", not even a suit. A " coat " the size of Dangote trailer on his extremely slim body. He beckoned I joined him I'm his office, then I learnt he was even sharing this tiny spaced office with three other "companies"... chai!!.

He began his questions and I was answering, then all of a sudden he told me he was recruiting for a very big company in Lagos. He told me they can pay any amount provided I always met my sales target. He said they are contactors to Coca Cola, NBPlc, etc.

When we were done, he now called the Supposed MD of the " big company " and the man told him he's around that I should start coming. When I was leaving he joined me and begged me for money for breakfast that he forgot his Wallet at home. I just had little money on me as I never envisaged that I'd have to go to another address for another round of interview.

The rain had already started, I don't know anywhere in Lagos as I'm not based there, but I squeezed out #500 and gave to him feeling happy this would even make him recommend me more for the job.

He advised I should go under the rain, Chai Chineke, with my new shoes and suit plus my credentials. The road was also flooded but I set in.

He told me the Company is at "xyz" road by Wewe Chemist. I never hear that name before "wewe Chemist". He told me to get to Oshodi bus stop and then find a bike to the place.

I trek o till I come reach where I go enter Oshodi bus for Ikeja. I was asking everyone how to get to that address but no one knew. When we got to Oshodi I luckily met an Igbo Mechanic who had an idea of the place. He called a bike man and the bike said #400 to the place.

Odiegwu, the only money I had was #300. Do I find my way back to my sisters place or do I find a way to this" big company " as I believed Satan was doing all he can to deny me this job.

The Igbo guy saw the look on my face as the bike man said #400 for the fare. He asked me what I was going to do there, I told him I was going for an interview. By then my shoes and Suit don soak water finish.

He pitied me and paid the bike man, wished me luck and we set out. On getting to that road, the kind of Old dilapidated houses I was seeing was a turn off, but my mind kept on telling me " o boy chill the company go stand out for this area".

As we got to the address the bike man rode past as me self nor believe na the 'big company ". We got to the end of the road and there was no company at all, I told him to turn make we begin search again.

We got to that same Number again, I now saw the supposed 'big company" name written clearly on the wall of this one- room apartment. The building self don tire and the next rain would surely sweep off the building. There were little grasses on the compound.

The bike man looked at me and looked at the building. He asked "Oga dem look you finish come say make you work here"?( He heard when I was conversing with the Igbo Mechanic I was coming there for interview).

Me self look my suit, my new shoe as rain don design every every. I didn't even come down from the bike, I just told him I'm going to Bode Thomas " please take me to where I can find my way back biko'.

He took me to Oshodi-Apapa Express way and gave me details on how to get back to my place at Bode Thomas.

When I got home I couldn't talk for more than 30mins as mum and my sisters were even eager to gist them how I landed the job.

When I started and concluded my ordeal, dem laugh tire even as that first man collected #500 from me.

Till today I still have that shoe and suit with me, they always remind me of my funny movement that day in June 2015.
me self wan laugh belle scatter. You give the coat wearing man #500 grin
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by CareerBegger: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
ifyalways:

hi... What will it be about
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Crazeworld:
Madam Ify, when is this going to be?
Soon. . . smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by 1stKing: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
ifyalways:
Soon. . . smiley
grin
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:47am On Dec 04, 2019
ifyalways:

happy new month. I missed out on the others... Lets see what December brings
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
ifyalways:

we are ready grin grin
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
NosaJBourne:
we are ready grin grin
I will make out time for this, this weekend or next week hopefully. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by UniversalDove: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2019
ifyalways:

wow ok
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
ifyalways:
I cant send too many Pm's unfortunately embarassed

Please send me a PM instead. Thanks
anything for me too
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
ifyalways:

readyyyyyy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (68) (Reply)

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.