Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,355 members, 5,869,495 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 02:33 PM

Some Fun While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Fun While Job Hunting (93720 Views)

If You're Asked For Any Of These While Job Hunting, Run For Cover! / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by onlinedigital(m): 1:47am On Sep 14
SECRETARY NEEDED!!!

A hiring company that was established recently in 2019 called onlinedigital Konsults needs a new person who is experienced or ready to learn and work effectively as a post of a SECRETARY in our new branch office in Oyo state, Nigeria

Minimum of OND from a good school in Nigeria

Salary is #45,000

How to apply: Interested applicants should forward their CVs to onlinedigitalconsults@gmail.com on or before 30th September, 2020

Title of the job should be included.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by TopeAleks: 11:11am On Sep 14
williamclarks:
I am looking for a creative copywriter for my project. It is necessary to blog and write articles for pupils and students. Click these for an example.
It is possible without work experience.

Copywriter here.
WhatsApp – 09020753870
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 3:12pm On Sep 14
P4perissos:
Please someone is asking me to pay for this NDIC job. Please do they sell jobs in NDIC. Let someone no go dupe me o. I know about CBN and the likes. Help please. Thank you

It would end in premium tears
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Dundalk(m): 6:34am On Sep 16
embarassedAny vacancy here.... I really need a job. Either hard labour.. Pls..

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Shrapnel1: 4:40pm On Sep 16
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by asfrankasf(m): 5:55am On Sep 17
App/trember/com is a web-based video conferencing application which was launched in Germany four months ago and was targeted towards providing a permanent solution for people to collaborate virtually following the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic.
Our web-based application app.trember.com not only offers you simple interface productivity tools which will ensure a smooth, seamless virtual collaboration either for academic/educational or corporate purposes but also makes sure that you can do more without going through the native application stress. The web-based application requires no prior registration or installation, has a simple user interface and can accomodate more than 50 people at once, other features include the ability to share your screen, run multiple screens simultaneousy, share media files and even hold group conversations on the interface.
However, I can take you through a free tour on how the application will immensely benefit your institution. We can customize the application based on your request to suit your institution demands.

Please replace / with .

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by toprealman: 10:17am On Sep 17
KanwuliaExtra:

Thanks.
The stress is real, but we shall overcome. kiss

#FrontlineForLife#
Talk to me nurse
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Dundalk(m): 9:45am On Sep 18
Dundalk:
embarassedAny vacancy here.... I really need a job. Either hard labour.. Pls..

I don't mind the location...

Really..

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by pankajku6678: 3:28pm On Sep 19
WonderMouse Technologies is web designing company, which provides best website designing company in india . The company provides cost-competitive website design and development solutions to start-ups, SME’s and enterprises. Our well-organized, flexible and transparent processes help us create Web Design Services or solutions that meet client’s present as well as future demands. The expert professionals of Digital Marketing Company In India can meet all your requisites efficiently and as a mobile app development company in India, we focus on the goals, budget, and success of the businesses. Whether you are looking for best mobile app development services, desktop or web apps development services or web designing services, wondermouse technologies is top destination for all your requirements. Our dedicated team of designers, developers use the best tools in order to ensure the best deliverables for every project.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Paramountgift(f): 6:44pm On Sep 20
Nice one..
Good day friends, I am a professional SEO Content writer, I deliver unique and 'plagiarism free' content.
If you need my services, I am available 247. Fees and rates are negotiable. Thanks
To contact, email me at:
igift6445@gmail.com
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Joedominic723: 7:49am
http://goinfobiz.com/joachim-affiliate-rocket-squeeze-page/
Enter your email address and I'll send you a free copy!

Here's what you'll learn:
One of the most important components of every successful affiliate marketing campaign and how to make sure you set it up correctly!

Find out how you can connect with hungry buyers in your niche who are already looking to buy the products you're promoting!

Discover the easiest way to get started in less than 2 hours even if you're brand new to affiliate marketing!

Learn how the top affiliates make thousands of dollars a month using nothing more than a blog, some content and a giveaway!

And much more - all within this special FREE report!

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

SIWES/I.T Students Zone / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.