Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. (12118 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Dami12345: 2:43pm On May 09, 2019
HenryDion:

This is ridiculous lol cheesy

What made same sex relationship an abomination or unnatural? If we go by nature, then it is more natural than nature itself. Homosexualism has been found to exist in over 1500 species of animal. Sadly, homophobia exist only in one, humans.

Now you will say, "Why compare humans to lower animals?"

We are talking about 'natural', remember?

Love cares not about gender, race or religion. Gayism is much more than just sex. Many of you religious folks thinks someone being gay means he is out for sex and sex alone. You think he wants to sleep with every male he comes across..

Two males can be in a relationship, kiss, get intimate and love, without involving penetration. Love is beyond sex. When you folks hear about gays, the first image that pops up is someone digging an ass. Why?

Doesn't this tell you something? That your definition of love is wrong and insane? That sex has nothing to do with love? Two young men can be in love, kiss, be there for each other, without involving penetration.

Even if they do engage in penetration, should that cause an uproar? Even the female folks sometimes takes it up the ass... What's actually your basis of hate?

Two consented adults being in love, harming no one in particular, how does that affect you?

The fact is, humans would always find a reason to hate what he doesn't understand. You are just hateful! Your Bible has nothing to do with you being hateful.

True words.

3 Likes

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by TrajansKong: 4:18pm On May 09, 2019
HenryDion:

Two consented adults being in love, harming no one in particular, how does that affect you?

Because he cannot stop thinking about it.

Demons are everywhere tirelessly devising stratagems to turn people like him gay. grin grin

This requires constant vigilance and fervent, ceaseless prayer.

Day and night he is locked in struggles against the snares of King-Battyman himself - Satan!!

Answer: he is very greatly affected by pretty much everything all the time.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 09, 2019
HenryDion:

This is ridiculous lol cheesy

What made same sex relationship an abomination or unnatural? If we go by nature, then it is more natural than nature itself. Homosexualism has been found to exist in over 1500 species of animal. Sadly, homophobia exist only in one, humans.
If you are not satisfied with the Bible explanation that homosexuality among humans is abominable then I don't know who to help you.

HenryDion:

Start walking naked all on four limbs without clothes moving from one place to another scavenging for food, then I will really know you are serious about this NATURE MATTER........Why are you concerned only about the "sex part"?
BTW if I may ask what specie of animal would you like to be?

HenryDion:
Love cares not about gender, race or religion. Gayism is much more than just sex. Many of you religious folks thinks someone being gay means he is out for sex and sex alone. You think he wants to sleep with every male he comes across..
Your definition of love was almost correct until I cited gayism, but since the devil can also transfer into an angel of light, what do I expect? Both the devil and the light become TRASH!

HenryDion:
Two males can be in a relationship, kiss, get intimate and love, without involving penetration. Love is beyond sex. When you folks hear about gays, the first image that pops up is someone digging an ass. Why?
They are called gays because sex is involved. BTW who wants to kiss, Romance and get more intimate without having sex? Except that person is impotent.

HenryDion:
Doesn't this tell you something? That your definition of love is wrong and insane? That sex has nothing to do with love? Two young men can be in love, kiss, be there for each other, without involving penetration.
It is your own definition of love that is wrong and insane. So go back to the table and get the correct definition of Love.
HenryDion:
Even if they do engage in penetration, should that cause an uproar? Even the female folks sometimes takes it up the ass... What's actually your basis of hate?
There will definitely be uproar because it is an abomination. BTW we hate HOMOSEXUALITY and not HOMOSEXUALS. What we offer them is the Love of Christ express through us so that they can accept the right sexual form and sexual relationship.

HenryDion:
If those two adults are of different gender it is OK by us, but If otherwise there will definitely be uproar because it is an abomination.

HenryDion:
The fact is, humans would always find a reason to hate what he doesn't understand. You are just hateful! Your Bible has nothing to do with you being hateful.
Another fact is that man will always find a reason to love what he has chosen to love because of the satisfaction he will always gain from it even if the act is declared to be abominable.
I don't like replying mentions especially when I know they are all about trash and I doubt if yours will be different. Let's I forget I don't like wasting my phone ink over useless arguments and you can confirm that from your fellow homosexuality activist.
Thanks.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by TV01(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2019
HenryDion:
People like you will always struggle to make this argument - mainly because it's a lie and has no basis in truth. And, because you simply don't have the wherewithal to create a factual and sophisticated enough argument

HenryDion:

Yes now - animals also feast on their own young and their own excrement....see where this leads? Is nature an arbiter of what is moral? What of the Creator of nature who calls same-sex activity "against nature" and "contrary to proper function"

Further who tells you that "instinct driven" animals are not acting in a dysfunctional manner when/if they act in ways that may be seen as homosexual? Or that "ideologically driven" humans are simply reading homosexuality into their behaviour - which is dysfunctional if true!

HenryDion:

Love cares not about gender, race or religion. Gayism is much more than just sex. Many of you religious folks thinks someone being gay means he is out for sex and sex alone. You think he wants to sleep with every male he comes across.
What gayism is in the first instance, is dysfunction/disorder. What it produces is not love, it is a perverted lust - your insistence on warping the word love does not change that. The whole of the gayism movement is just one big re-labelling exercise - but it doesn't change the content.

HenryDion:

How confused, 2 males can be in a relationship without any form of physical intimacy and still love/deeply care about each other. Gayism always introduces a physical sexual element, hence it is always about the perverted lust. The rest is dressing, to make you feel good and legitimise it. No, we call sin by it's name!

HenryDion:

As before, it is your definition of love that is warped. I said nothing about penetration or digging. The sexual attraction and any ensuing acts are in and of themselves dysfunctional. If it's love without sexual attraction, then it is simply friend ship or companionship.

HenryDion:

The basic dysfunction of gayism is the disordered sexual attraction of two people of the same sex. Anal penetration is a totally separate discussion - arses are attached to people grin - but also dysfunctional use of the body and hence sin.

I have no hate except of sin and ungodliness

HenryDion:
It harms them, it harms the decency and morals of wider society and it pollutes the land.

HenryDion:

I understand it okay, and recognise it for what it is - sin!

TV
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 09, 2019
TV01:

People like you will always struggle to make this argument - mainly because it's a lie and has no basis in truth. And, because you simply don't have the wherewithal to create a factual and sophisticated enough argument

It would be nice if you argue objectively and not bring in my personality or what i lack as a person. These are just baseless assertion which doesn't make you smart, except if you can empirically prove them.

You talked about factual argument which i have thrown right at your face, but hatred as blinded your eyes to them. [/quote]

Yes now - animals also feast on their own young and their own excrement....see where this leads? Is nature an arbiter of what is moral? What of the creator of nature who calls same-sex activity "against nature" and "contrary to proper function"

Further who tells you that "instinct driven" animals are not acting in a dysfunctional manner when/if they act in ways that may be seen as homosexual? Or that "ideologically driven" humans are simply reading homosexuality into their behaviour - which is dysfunctional if true!

The argument isn't about morality which is very subjective, we are talking about a thing being "natural.'

If lower animals, who know no right or wrong can unconsciously indulge in such an act, doesn't that make it natural?

You talked about animals feasting on their young. That also is natural and the order of things on earth. Survival!

Even humans aren't exempted from that primitive trait. Everyday, we are killing ourselves, much more than these so called lower animals you think know less.

What gayism is in the first instance, is dysfunction/disorder. What it produces is not love, it is a perverted lust - your insistence on warping the word love does not change that. The whole of the gayism movement is just one big re-labelling exercise - but it doesn't change the content.

You keep making unprovable claims which is quite sardonic. Gayism is as natural as the word. Just rare! Just as few are left handed, or few twins. Rarity doesn't always mean a disorder.

You talked about love, can you please define it? The least of our problem in this argument should be the 'problem of definition.

How confused, 2 males can be in a relationship without any form of physical intimacy and still love/deeply care about each other. Gayism always introduces a physical sexual element, hence it is always about the perverted lust. The rest is dressing, to make you feel good and legitimise it. No, we call sin by it's name!

This is hilarious. Shows how limited you are. Perhaps you need to do more learning and traveling, not arguing from ignorance. Two adults of same sex can be in love, stay together for years without sex involve. Your perception of gays is twisted. You need reorientation! Using ALWAYS makes your claim so fallacious. Please be smart.

As before, it is your definition of love that is warped. I said nothing about penetration or digging. The sexual attraction and any ensuing acts are in and of themselves dysfunctional. If it's love without sexual attraction, then it is simply friend ship or companionship.

A relationship of two males, who holds hands on the street, lean on each others shoulder, kiss each other on the lips, always professing love to each other and promising to be together forever. Is that your idea of friendship? So it automatically becomes a relationship ones they start having sex?

You need help lol.. I hope you're seeing how lame your stance is right now cheesy

Your version of relationship or love is built all around sex. What a perverted mindset! Love is much more!

The basic dysfunction of gayism is the disordered sexual attraction of two people of the same sex. Anal penetration is a totally separate discussion - arses are attached to people grin - but also dysfunctional use of the body and hence sin.

I have no hate except of sin and ungodliness

It harms them, it harms the decency and morals of wider society and it pollutes the land.

I understand it okay, and recognize it for what it is - sin!

TV

Morality is subjective, so is sin. If slavery can become illegal today, that says a lot. They are made by men like you and I.

Anyway, judging by your response, it is glaring that your mind is made up, to continue hating that which you don't understand.

What is funny is how you intertwine logic with belief. It's well lol

I would have broken your write up piece by piece and make known how ridiculous your stance is. But that won't change your mind but rather, waste my time.

So, as a takeaway piece, carry on with your hate.

The fact remains that with or without your consent, the LGBTQ+ community will soon become a widely accepted norm. Just as we have twins today.

Time is the only barrier, not what you believe to be true or not.

Enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 09, 2019
Agrogbeide:
If you are not satisfied with the Bible explanation that homosexuality among humans is abominable then I don't know who to help you.

If a book is where your basis of right and wrong is, then you are not human at all. Comparing you to a robot would be an insult to robots

Start walking naked all on four limbs without clothes moving from one place to another scavenging for food, then I will really know you are serious about this NATURE MATTER........Why are you concerned only about the "sex part"?
BTW if I may ask what specie of animal would you like to be?

I don't usually reply dum dums on NL. Well, lemme try.

Was walking around naked not the original plan of your god according to your Bible? Why then are you feeling too special with clothes on?

Besides, the argument is about gayism being unnatural, what makes a THING unnatural? That is what drove us to the animal kingdom who have besn found indulging in the act. Do i need to further make the argument clear.? Arguing is not by force.. Just swerve if you can't argue intelligently.

Your definition of love was almost correct until I cited gayism, but since the devil can also transfer into an angel of light, what do I expect? Both the devil and the light become TRASH!

They are called gays because sex is involved. BTW who wants to kiss, Romance and get more intimate without having sex? Except that person is impotent.

What made gay love less love?

And for your education, they aren't called gays cause they have sex with same sex. They are gays cause they are romantically attracted to the same gender. This might be hard for you to grasp. Which is why you need to stop arguing and brush yourself up intellectually. Ignorance is not an excuse.

It is your own definition of love that is wrong and insane. So go back to the table and get the correct definition of Love.
There will definitely be uproar because it is an abomination. BTW we hate HOMOSEXUALITY and not HOMOSEXUALS. What we offer them is the Love of Christ express through us so that they can accept the right sexual form and sexual relationship.

If those two adults are of different gender it is OK by us, but If otherwise there will definitely be uproar because it is an abomination.

Another fact is that man will always find a reason to love what he has chosen to love because of the satisfaction he will always gain from it even if the act is declared to be abominable.
I don't like replying mentions especially when I know they are all about trash and I doubt if yours will be different. Let's I forget I don't like wasting my phone ink over useless arguments and you can confirm that from your fellow homosexuality activist.
Thanks.
God bless.

Awww.. I think TV has hope, compared to this very monika that I'm quoting.. If love in hindered by gender, then it isn't love anymore. I ain't expecting you to be objective anyway, you have your Bible doing the thinking for you, coupled with the fact that you are very ignorant of the subject under discourse.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 09, 2019
HenryDion:

If a book is where your basis of right and wrong is, then you are not human at all. Comparing you to a robot would be an insult to robots

I don't usually reply dum dums on NL. Well, lemme try.

Was walking around naked not the original plan of your god according to your Bible? Why then are you feeling too special with clothes on?

Besides, the argument is about gayism being unnatural, what makes a THING unnatural? That is what drove us to the animal kingdom who have besn found indulging in the act. Do i need to further make the argument clear.? Arguing is not by force.. Just swerve if you can't argue intelligently.

What made gay love less love?

And for your education, they aren't called gays cause they have sex with same sex. They are gays cause they are romantically attracted to the same gender. This might be hard for you to grasp. Which is why you need to stop arguing and brush yourself up intellectually. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Awww.. I think TV has hope, compared to this very monika that I'm quoting.. If love in hindered by gender, then it isn't love anymore. I ain't expecting you to be objective anyway, you have your Bible doing the thinking for you, coupled with the fact that you are very ignorant of the subject under discourse.

Good luck.
Trash as usual and as always expected.

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 09, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Trash as usual and as always expected.

Debunk it, not call it trash. Ohhh.. Forgot! You are experiencing a mental lag. It is normal.. Deal with it grin

4 Likes

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 09, 2019
HenryDion:

Debunk it, not call it trash. Ohhh.. Forgot! You are experiencing a mental lag. It is normal.. Deal with it grin
kikikikikikikikikikikiki......
I am practically obeying the fact that is stated in your signature my dear..... Loooooool
Goodluck.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Preetti(f): 10:33pm On May 09, 2019
IamLucy:
Bamboozling
grin
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 6:56am On May 10, 2019
Agrogbeide:
kikikikikikikikikikikiki......
I am practically obeying the fact that is stated in your signature my dear..... Loooooool
Goodluck.

I have some time to spare a lunatic today cheesy
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by TV01(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2019
HenryDion:
It would be nice if you argue objectively and not bring in my personality or what i lack as a person. These are just baseless assertion which doesn't make you smart, except if you can empirically prove them.

You talked about factual argument which i have thrown right at your face, but hatred as blinded your eyes to them.
My points and position are against the movement to legitimise this sinful, unnatural and abhorrent behaviour. However I can see why you would take it personally undecided

And the arguments presented are all about feelings, hence the trumpeting about "love" - which is a warped form, to validate the lust that drives the movement.

HenryDion:
The argument isn't about morality which is very subjective, we are talking about a thing being "natural.'
It' is absolutely about morality, with considerations about nature being secondary. Nature is not an arbiter of morality. A thing being natural, if that can be shown or proven, does not make a thing right, or right for human beings.

HenryDion:
If lower animals, who know no right or wrong can unconsciously indulge in such an act, doesn't that make it natural? You talked about animals feasting on their young. That also is natural and the order of things on earth. Survival!
I believe I've answered this with my response above.

HenryDion:
Even humans aren't exempted from that primitive trait. Everyday, we are killing ourselves, much more than these so called lower animals you think know less.
If I were to question your capability to hold an informed and coherent discussion about this, you'd be upset and moan lipsrsealed. Is primitive the same as animalistic? Human beings have always possessed higher cognitive abilities and a level of consciousness that sets them apart form animals - being in the image of God.

HenryDion:
You keep making unprovable claims which is quite sardonic. Gayism is as natural as the word. Just rare! Just as few are left handed, or few twins. Rarity doesn't always mean a disorder.
Gayism demonstrates dysfunctional, as do cleft palates, co-joined twins and type-2 diabetes. Does that make them good. And there is no moral consideration with the conditions I mentioned, there is with gayism.

HenryDion:
You talked about love, can you please define it? The least of our problem in this argument should be the 'problem of definition.
1 Corinthians 13 is the standard Christian response. Your use of the word always contains an element of physical intimacy, and is always predicated on "feelings" - that is lust by any other name.

HenryDion:
This is hilarious. Shows how limited you are. Perhaps you need to do more learning and traveling, not arguing from ignorance. Two adults of same sex can be in love, stay together for years without sex involve. Your perception of gays is twisted. You need reorientation! Using ALWAYS makes your claim so fallacious. Please be smart.
The core functional disorder of gayism is feeling sexual attraction/desire for a person of the same sex. As gayism is an act what you have described above is a form of friendship (unless the love noted alludes to eroticism)

Further, your point above is deceptive, the promiscuity and impermanence of homosexual relationship (particularly men) is backed by data from numerous studies. I'm sure there are some SSA people as you've described, but they will be a tiny minority. it's the same bogus stereotype Muttleylaff always tries to present as an exemplar of SSR. Frankly, the sexual habits of the vast majority of gay men are downright disgusting.

HenryDion:
A relationship of two males, who holds hands on the street, lean on each others shoulder, kiss each other on the lips, always professing love to each other and promising to be together forever. Is that your idea of friendship? So it automatically becomes a relationship ones they start having sex?
Once physical attraction or emotional involvement is a factor, then it becomes disordered. Acting upon those feelings is dysfunctional.

HenryDion:
You need help lol.. I hope you're seeing how lame your stance is right now cheesy

Your version of relationship or love is built all around sex. What a perverted mindset! Love is much more!
Presumably you can see your version of love - which always involves physical intimacy/emotional involvement is warped. Re-labelling your lust as love will not fool anyone with even a modicum of discernment

HenryDion:
Morality is subjective, so is sin. If slavery can become illegal today, that says a lot. They are made by men like you and I.
Morality may be subjective for you, but not for everyone. Likewise for sin. The scripture gives an objective measure and speaks in absolutes. Gayism is always a sin according to the scriptures.

HenryDion:
Anyway, judging by your response, it is glaring that your mind is made up, to continue hating that which you don't understand.

What is funny is how you intertwine logic with belief. It's well lol
Looks like a personal attack. Good thing the truth just presents itself with no recourse to whining wink

HenryDion:
I would have broken your write up piece by piece and make known how ridiculous your stance is. But that won't change your mind but rather, waste my time.

So, as a takeaway piece, carry on with your hate.
That is; I don't have any valid answers, so I'll breeze away like Muttleylaff did. Then more ad-hominem

HenryDion:
The fact remains that with or without your consent, the LGBTQ+ community will soon become a widely accepted norm. Just as we have twins today.
A norm does not make the immoral moral, or the sinful right. There is no such consideration with multiple births, no matter how much you try to deceive yourself with a false equivalence.

Best stick to your "animals do it defence". To indulge in gayism is to defile oneself and would rightly be considered beastly.

HenryDion:
Time is the only barrier, not what you believe to be true or not.

Enjoy life.
Not just life, but eternal and abundant life - yours for the taking if you repent of your ways. The time best considered is the time of judgement.

TV
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 10, 2019
TV01:
My points and position are against the movement to legitimise this sinful, unnatural and abhorrent behaviour. However I can see why you would take it personally undecided

And the arguments presented are all about feelings, hence the trumpeting about "love" - which is a warped form, to validate the lust that drives the movement.

It' is absolutely about morality, with considerations about nature being secondary. Nature is not an arbiter of morality. A thing being natural, if that can be shown or proven, does not make a thing right, or right for human beings.

If I were to question your capability to hold an informed and coherent discussion about this, you'd be upset and moan lipsrsealed. Is primitive the same as animalistic? Human beings have always possessed higher cognitive abilities and a level of consciousness that sets them apart form animals - being in the image of God.

Gayism demonstrates dysfunctional, as do cleft palates, co-joined twins and type-2 diabetes. Does that make them good. And there is no moral consideration with the conditions I mentioned, there is with gayism.

1 Corinthians 13 is the standard Christian response. Your use of the word always contains an element of physical intimacy, and is always predicated on "feelings" - that is lust by any other name.

The core functional disorder of gayism is feeling sexual attraction/desire for a person of the same sex. As gayism is an act what you have described above is a form of friendship (unless the love noted alludes to eroticism)

Further, your point above is deceptive, the promiscuity and impermanence of homosexual relationship (particularly men) is backed by data from numerous studies. I'm sure there are some SSA people as you've described, but they will be a tiny minority. it's the same bogus stereotype Muttleylaff always tries to present as an exemplar of SSR. Frankly, the sexual habits of the vast majority of gay men are downright disgusting.

Once physical attraction or emotional involvement is a factor, then it becomes disordered. Acting upon those feelings is dysfunctional.

Presumably you can see your version of love - which always involves physical intimacy/emotional involvement is warped. Re-labelling your lust as love will not fool anyone with even a modicum of discernment

Morality may be subjective for you, but not for everyone. Likewise for sin. The scripture gives an objective measure and speaks in absolutes. Gayism is always a sin according to the scriptures.

Looks like a personal attack. Good thing the truth just presents itself with no recourse to whining wink

That is; I don't have any valid answers, so I'll breeze away like Muttleylaff did. Then more ad-hominem

A norm does not make the immoral moral, or the sinful right. There is no such consideration with multiple births, no matter how much you try to deceive yourself with a false equivalence.

Best stick to your "animals do it defence". To indulge in gayism is to defile oneself and would rightly be considered beastly.

Not just life, but eternal and abundant life - yours for the taking if you repent of your ways. The time best considered is the time of judgement.

TV

This would have been interesting if you hadn't allowed a book be the basis of your right and wrong and as thus, you can never be objective. So, this argument will definitely lead nowhere.

Like I said previously, with or without your consent, the LGBTQ+ community are here to stay. Better start adapting.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 10, 2019
Guy I can't help but acknowledge the fact that I'm really feeling your signature.

It reminds me of me.

Thanks and God bless.
TV01:

TV
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 6:25pm On May 11, 2019
John 7:18 Whoever speaks his does to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Suspect33(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2019
There are demons on Nairaland, not everyone is human, the enemy knows his time is short, he is fighting tooth and nail to deceive everyone he can, no point arguing with anyone on this forum, drop the word and let God deal with the conscience of men, Homosexuality is an abomination!
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 12:00pm On May 13, 2019
TV01 what happened immediately above me? Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 9:37pm On May 13, 2019
elated177, Captain? What happened?
Just like with TV01 earlier on, now you, what happened immediately above me, huh? Another tsk, tsk, tsk. What were you guys typing?
Divine intervention doesnt want to permit you guys post content that's homophobic, unsanitized & devoid of agape love
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by TV01(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
TV01 what happened immediately above me? Tsk, tsk, tsk.
"Suppressing the truth in unrighteousness" happened...

1. Homosexual/Gay – there is no such thing as a homosexual as a distinct type of human being. There are no “gay people”. Homosexuality can only ever reference a type of behaviour. Categorising people on this basis is ontological nonsense. People who identify as “homosexual” are functionally – or if you prefer, anatomically – no different from those who do not. To wit, there are no homosexual people, only homosexual acts.

2. In like vein, there is no such thing as a heterosexual. What we have, in a “sexual“ sense, are normally functioning (opposite sex attracted) human beings and sexually dysfunctional (SSA) human beings. It is worth noting here that any extra-marital sex is dysfunctional – as in immoral and, improper, that is, sinful, However, SS intimacy is a fundamental structural disorder, as is sexual interaction between human and non-human creatures. Reason why the two are cited as abominations and detestable acts and bracketed together in the scriptures.

3. To claim that God created homosexuals is a multi-layered deceit, or at best impassioned ignorance, not to mention blasphemous! There is dysfunction and decay in all of creation since the fall – dysfunctional sexual behaviour, which is what homosexuality is, is but one example and outworking of that.

4. There is no scientist or scientific study ever carried out using the term or descriptor “homosexual” as a category of person – the terms are always “same sex attracted” (SSA) or males who have sex with males (MSM). To be clear, homosexual as a type of person has no basis in science.

5. No legal code defines or otherwise recognises “homosexual” as type of human being. Homosexual is always qualified by “acts” To be clear, homosexual as a type of person has no basis in law – anywhere!

6. Homosexual behaviour and the culture around it are social affectations – nothing more. Different countries, nations, societies, communities or peoples may have a view about it, but either way, it cannot be forced on those whose societal norms, cultural traditions or religious beliefs abhor the behaviour.

7. And no matter how activists and campaigners strive to the contrary, a normal functioning male will always feel a sense of revulsion at being physically intimate with another male, or at the thought of 2 males together. Further the health implications, non-generative nature and fractious and lop-sided unions are a physical testament against the acts – aside scriptural condemnation and divine judgement!

8. For the “do not judge crew” - no one is judging, as in condemning. What is being done is a warning and a call to repentance. The saints will judge angels, and are able and expected to discern, understand and proclaim scriptural truths.

9. For the “love is all posse” – love is kind and suffers long, as aptly demonstrated by those who are willing to proclaim the undiluted word, despite the condemnation, barbed remarks and snide attacks of those who claim they would happily let a soul perish out of love. Love does not rejoice in iniquity but rejoices in the truth. The truth may be hard to bear, painful even, but it is always loving.

10. For the “everyone who is anti-gay is a closeted gay” crowd - Christianity is not “anti-any person”, it simply abhors sinful acts or behaviour as outlined on the scriptures.

11. For the “they are all hypocrites” gang – no they are not. And if some are, it does not negate the need to call sin for what it is. Especially for an evil, which unlike others, some are attempting to label as good, moral, wholesome and sanctified.

TV
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 5:42pm On May 15, 2019
elated177, Captain? Hmm. Another tsk, tsk, tsk. Na wa ooo another kept out of sight post
I've told you divine intervention doesnt want to permit you guys post content that's homophobic, unsanitized & devoid of agape love

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Melian(f): 7:21pm On May 15, 2019
elated177:

That is a misplaced love, if it can be called love at all. No one should love another person of the same sex that way, unless where the mind has been tampered with.. That kind of love should exist between man and his wife.

Pls who are you to decide what sex a man or a woman should love?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by ngadaAwo: 7:31pm On May 15, 2019
[s]
Melian:

[/s]
shutup
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by paraltero: 12:45am On May 16, 2019
Melian:

Leave those ones with their hate.

They feel justified to dictae how others should live their lives, yet when other people try to dictate how they should live, they scream persecution.

The hypocrisy stinks to the moon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Summon Good Luck Fortune Spirit For Help / Divorce Or Separation? / The Glamour Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.