Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. (12114 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 9:28pm On May 18, 2019
I know the kingdom of darkness is really troubled by the light that has been shining and exposing its efforts to corrupt the minds of the saints of YHVH of Hosts. The Spirit of YHVH El Shaddai in his saints is incorruptible. The mods may ban, however, this light will never be quenched.

More grace to all the saints. We shall not be moved.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 9:46pm On May 18, 2019
elated177, Captain? Hmm, its another one. Another tsk, tsk, tsk and your post again is kept out of sight.
I've told you, but you wont listen that divine intervention doesnt want to permit you guys post content that's homophobic, unsanitized & devoid of agape love. More bans until you repent and/or change

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 4:38pm On May 20, 2019
Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Did this particular Scripture say anywhere that if a man has sex with a male or shrine prostitute?

Did this particular Scripture, directly or indirectly, refer to cult sex?

No. An unambiguous NO!

If a man has any form of sexual relationship with another man, they have committed an abomination.

The Father in heaven did not mince words when he said "BOTH OF THEM" have done a detestable thing.

It was because of this abomination that YHVH of Hosts rained down fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, which existed hundreds of years before he gave the Israelites the law.

The Scripture here did not say in the context of a man and a shrine or male prostitute.

Simple, clear and straight to the point, if a person has any form of sexual relationship with another of the same sex, they have committed an abomination.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 12:49pm On May 23, 2019
Luke 10:22 All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to who the Son chooses to reveal him.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Shepherd00: 11:53pm On May 23, 2019
HenryDion:

This is ridiculous lol cheesy

What made same sex relationship an abomination or unnatural? If we go by nature, then it is more natural than nature itself. Homosexualism has been found to exist in over 1500 species of animal. Sadly, homophobia exist only in one, humans.

Now you will say, "Why compare humans to lower animals?"

We are talking about 'natural', remember?

Love cares not about gender, race or religion. Gayism is much more than just sex. Many of you religious folks thinks someone being gay means he is out for sex and sex alone. You think he wants to sleep with every male he comes across..

Two males can be in a relationship, kiss, get intimate and love, without involving penetration. Love is beyond sex. When you folks hear about gays, the first image that pops up is someone digging an ass. Why?

Doesn't this tell you something? That your definition of love is wrong and insane? That sex has nothing to do with love? Two young men can be in love, kiss, be there for each other, without involving penetration.

Even if they do engage in penetration, should that cause an uproar? Even the female folks sometimes takes it up the ass... What's actually your basis of hate?

Two consented adults being in love, harming no one in particular, how does that affect you?

The fact is, humans would always find a reason to hate what he doesn't understand. You are just hateful! Your Bible has nothing to do with you being hateful.
Pls feel free to point to the sets of laws God gave to these 1500 species of animals to abide by as He did to Man.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 4:31am On May 24, 2019
Shepherd00 you've posted lies plus trash above as usual, you dont disappoint in those two regards, so that's why your post is kept out of sight.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 4:34am On May 24, 2019
elated177:
Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Did this particular Scripture say anywhere that if a man has sex with a male or shrine prostitute?
Did this particular Scripture, directly or indirectly, refer to cult sex?

No. An unambiguous NO!
Yes, yes and capital YES it does, except you're in denial, you'll say No.

Content is king, but context is the king-maker nwanne. Read Lev 20:13 from Leviticus 18 to get yourself fully informed, have some good and detailed knowledge of the matter.

I can, as I've often done in the past, give you some bible verses to read with historical context, that shows that Lev 20:13 refers to cult sex, as in, a man that has sex with a male(s) or shrine prostitute(s) elated177, it never had anything, nothing, to do with God calling homosexuality a sin. God doesn't hate homosexuals either, as having sexual feelings towards the same sex is not a sin, nor does God hate same sex couples, as in, God does not hate two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, mutually caring for each other, mutually respecting each other, mutually contributing to the well being of society and most importantly loving each other with a love that's until death do apart. They are two consenting adults that are not being promiscuous, so a good. They are two consenting adults, that are at peace with each other, with God and in truth, because their intentions are good and their hearts are pure, which also is another good thing.

elated177:
If a man has any form of sexual relationship with another man, they have committed an abomination.

The Father in heaven did not mince words when he said "BOTH OF THEM" have done a detestable thing.
You know you cant even explain what abomination it is that is committed. You further know you also cant explain when God said "BOTH OF THEM" have done a detestable thing, why and what specifically God said He found detestable

elated177:
It was because of this abomination that YHVH of Hosts rained down fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, which existed hundreds of years before he gave the Israelites the law.
If you arent aware, let it be known to you that this comment of yours here is misleading and another of your regular misinformations. Sodom and Gomorrah by the way, was already earmarked for destruction, before the men of the city wicked and cruel act of planning to gang rape two adult looking males. I know the truth is a bitter pill to swallow but please stick to the facts from on, jor now.

elated177:
The Scripture here did not say in the context of a man and a shrine or male prostitute.

Simple, clear and straight to the point, if a person has any form of sexual relationship with another of the same sex, they have committed an abomination.
Why would the scripture here with Sodom and Gomorrah be in context talking of a man and a shrine or male prostitute my pitiful confused dear nwanne elated177, huh?
OK, let's get this straight with a simple clear easy and straightforward question elated177, why was Sodom and Gomorrah earmarked for destruction and so then, thereafter eventually destroyed, hmm elated177?
cc jesusjnr, Shepherd00, Agrogbeide, Alexandro15, Baddiezz, TV01, ThothHermes, VBCampaign, Michellekabod2

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

Pls feel free to point to the sets of laws God gave to these 1500 species of animals to abide by as He did to Man.

God gave you no laws. That book you base your life on was written by a man like you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Shepherd00: 4:19pm On May 25, 2019
HenryDion:

God gave you no laws. That book you base your life on was written by a man like you.
Animals on heat do not identify their mothers or fathers or children, they all mate. So you HenryDion fugs your mother and allow your father fug you. You fug your brothers and sisters, and when you'll have children, you shall fug them all.

Now I see why you are an animal for real.

Keep telling yourself that God didn't Man laws, it won't be long any more, death shall come knocking then you'll enjoy cooling in the grave without a God to ask you what you did with the life you were given.

Oh, wait!!!! You gave yourself life. Foooool.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Heathen777(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

Animals on heat do not identify their mothers or fathers or children, they all mate. So you HenryDion fugs your mother and allow your father fug you. You fug your brothers and sisters, and when you'll have children, you shall fug them all.

Keep telling yourself that God didn't Man laws, it won't be long any more, death shall come knocking then you'll enjoy cooling in the grave without a God to ask you what you did with the life you were given.

Typical of Christians like you to talk about what happens in the grave, like you've died before. Your ideas about what happens after death comes from a book written by men who thought slavery was okay and the killing people with different beliefs were justifiable.

Also you're post is incoherent .... not that I expected it to be anyways.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by orisa37: 10:04pm On May 25, 2019
And Atheists.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 26, 2019
Shepherd00:

Oh, wait!!!! You gave yourself life. Foooool.

You wanna talk about incest? Don't walk down that lane cause you are gonna shoot yourself in the leg.

According to your pathetic so-called holy book, incest isn't such a bad thing.. After all, who did Cain marry? How did the first humans according to your Bible populated the world if not through incest? Or where there another set of humans on another part of the globe?

Apart from that, there are still regions in the world where incest isn't perceived as evil or sin.. In fact, it is encouraged as a way to uphold their way of life..

Morality is subjective. What is seen as an omen in your locale might not be seen as such in another place.

Why I detest your theists a lot is your ignorance and unexposed life. You remain in your self-contained prison and argue about what you know nothing about

If only you could leave the shores of your country for once, you won't be so blinded by your so-called belief.

As for your "death threat", doesn't work on me lol.

Death is a natural phenomena that awaits us all. It isn't something to be feared. You called me a fool.. Well, i won't indulge in name calling.

I leave you with peace wink
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by fykes(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
16There are six things which the LORD hates,
Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him:
17Haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
And hands that shed innocent blood,
18A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that run rapidly to evil,
19A false witness who utters lies,
And one who spreads strife among brothers.

- Proverbs 6:16-19

elated177, please, homosexuality is not Satan's most powerful tool but it is promiscuity, being promiscuous that is one of Satan's most powerful tool

Also elated177, homosexuality is not hated by God, and you can see from Proverbs 6:16-19 above, a list of what God hates.
The list itemises what God finds detestable and is also a list of what is an abomination to God.

Proverbs 6:18, is where from, Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 fits
but you need to ask yourself elated177, what specifically in Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13, is abomination to God
Re examine the scripture, to find out, what correctly, in leviticus 18:22 and leviticus 20:13, is the committed abomination that's done before God? Get to the bottom of what correctly and pato, in leviticus 18:22 and leviticus 20:13, is the thing(s) done, that God hates and/or detests?

Malachi 2:16, where God says, He hates divorce, also slots perfectly well in to Proverbs 6:18
Amos 5:21, where God says: "I hate your religious festivals, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies" is another verse, again, that slots perfectly well in to Proverbs 6:18
cc jesusjnr, Agrogbeide
That u quote scriptures outta contest to suit ur self doesn't make it or you.right.
Those who are led by Gods spirit, are the sons of God period
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 6:09am On May 27, 2019
fykes:
That u quote scriptures outta contest to suit ur self doesn't make it or you right.
Because you're a self styled captain of industry doesnt mean you be contesting what you have no idea about

I have not put anything out of context sire, but went to great length in revealling relevant facts. I've actually pleaded with elated177 to go check the context of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 because there are extra information, in the context of those verses, that helps to understand them correctly, better and the right way.

fykes:
"23Now if a boy can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the law of Moses may not be broken,
why are you angry with me for healing a man’s whole body on the Sabbath?
24Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.
"
- John 7:23-24

Exactly fykes, you're totally right that those who are led by Gods spirit, are the sons of God period

fykes, I really didnt have time, to say this reply back, but you know when you step in some dog dropping, you literally wipe it off and say, shît happens, this is life.

fykes, now notice John 7:23-24 and look at it real good, look at it properly, because it is only a wolf in sheep's clothing, seeking to hurt and devour another, trying to annihilate, trying to bite, trying to cut others down to size with accusations. It's all because such, are being true to their nature and never are the sons of God, those who are led by Gods spirit. Just because pesin follow, and hin dey behind Jesus, no mean say dat pesin be disciple ooo.

Do you at all understand and know why such behave and brazenly act as they do fykes? It's because they are inspired, from still following the law of sin and death.

What does Romans 8:1-2 say fykes?
It states that:
"1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
"

There is no law against love fykes. Guess what, there actually, is no law against homosexuality too. So homosexuality CAN'T be a sin then period, because sin is the transgression of the law and what law is being transgressed.

Guess what again fykes, as believers, we aren't even under the law anymore, and this can be seen from Romans 8:1-2 above reproduced. We arent to be in a position of demonising and persecuting each other with it, the manner and/or way, the likes of how them people do with same sex couples in a kind, trusting, caring, loving, faithful and committed life long till death do apart relationships.

1 Timothy 1:7 is a useful and informative verse, it says: "They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm"

A lot of inexcusable people look at the speck in a brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in their own hollier than thou eye.

I can go on, but will pause now for when I will mention you and invite you over to another post on a different thread. We can further talk at length on that one, where you even can ask me questions, just as I likewise, might even ask you back easy, simple and straigtforward direct questions too.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by fykes(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Because you're a self styled captain of industry doesnt mean you be contesting what you have no idea about

I have not put anything out of context sire, but went to great length in revealling relevant facts. I've actually pleaded with elated177 to go check the context of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 because there are extra information, in the context of those verses, that helps to understand them correctly, better and the right way.

"23Now if a boy can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the law of Moses may not be broken,
why are you angry with me for healing a man’s whole body on the Sabbath?
24Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.
"
- John 7:23-24

Exactly fykes, you're totally right that those who are led by Gods spirit, are the sons of God period

fykes, I really didnt have time, to say this reply back, but you know when you step in some dog dropping, you literally wipe it off and say, shît happens, this is life.

fykes, now notice John 7:23-24 and look at it real good, look at it properly, because it is only a wolf in sheep's clothing, seeking to hurt and devour another, trying to annihilate, trying to bite, trying to cut others down to size with accusations. It's all because such, are being true to their nature and never are the sons of God, those who are led by Gods spirit. Just because pesin follow, and hin dey behind Jesus, no mean say dat pesin be disciple ooo.

Do you at all understand and know why such behave and brazenly act as they do fykes? It's because they are inspired, from still following the law of sin and death.

What does Romans 8:1-2 say fykes?
It states that:
"1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
"

There is no law against love fykes. Guess what, there actually, is no law against homosexuality too. So homosexuality CAN'T be a sin then period, because sin is the transgression of the law and what law is being transgressed.

Guess what again fykes, as believers, we aren't even under the law anymore, and this can be seen from Romans 8:1-2 above reproduced. We arent to be in a position of demonising and persecuting each other with it, the manner and/or way, the likes of how them people do with same sex couples in a kind, trusting, caring, loving, faithful and committed life long till death do apart relationships.

1 Timothy 1:7 is a useful and informative verse, it says: "They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm"

A lot of inexcusable people look at the speck in a brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in their own hollier than thou eye.

I can go on, but will pause now for when I will mention you and invite you over to another post on a different thread. We can further talk at length on that one, where you even can ask me questions, just as I likewise, might even ask you back easy, simple and straigtforward direct questions too.

First, if u say I know nothing about it, I can't help ur opinion of other people.and I wonder who is demonizing anybody here. I will not discriminate against anyone for any reason what so ever doesn't mean I don't get to tell u that whatever is perversion is evil.
Talk all u want of love in homosexuality or faithfulness in LGB lifestyle, that is simply a perversion of love cum lust.
Fancy how u carefully avoided passages that warned against such things as "laying with a man as a woman"
"Gay acts in soddom and Gomorrah " etc.
Good u know a new covenant believer isn't under the mosaic law anymore cos the law is written in our hearts, we have the holy spirit to lead and guide us and convict us of our wrongs. But remember, Jesus was the fulfilment of the law. And Grace and "truth" came through Christ. You can't accept the grace and forget the truth- principles , beatitudes, etc.
As believers let us rightly divide the word of truth.
Personally, I love to leave everyone to the conviction of their spirit. Homosexuality is a perversion of a natural order love between a man and woman and no sort of colouration will make it a decent act.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 10:21am On May 27, 2019
fykes:
First, if u say I know nothing about it, I can't help ur opinion of other people.and I wonder who is demonizing anybody here. I will not discriminate against anyone for any reason what so ever doesn't mean I don't get to tell u that whatever is perversion is evil.
Talk all u want of love in homosexuality or faithfulness in LGB lifestyle, that is simply a perversion of love cum lust.
Fancy how u carefully avoided passages that warned against such things as "laying with a man as a woman"
"Gay acts in soddom and Gomorrah " etc.
Good u know a new covenant believer isn't under the mosaic law anymore cos the law is written in our hearts, we have the holy spirit to lead and guide us and convict us of our wrongs. But remember, Jesus was the fulfilment of the law. And Grace and "truth" came through Christ. You can't accept the grace and forget the truth- principles , beatitudes, etc.
As believers let us rightly divide the word of truth.
Personally, I love to leave everyone to the conviction of their spirit. Homosexuality is a perversion of a natural order love between a man and woman and no sort of colouration will make it a decent act.
fykes, as I earlier said, I can go on, but will have to pause there now for when I will mention you and invite you over to another post on a different thread. We can further talk at length there on those verses you thought I avoided, where you even can ask me questions, just as I likewise, might even will ask you back easy, simple and straigtforward direct questions too. You said I avoided them, even after you read me appealing to please research the context of the Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 verses

Anyway, like I said before, I'll call you over to the other thread asap.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 8:16pm On May 27, 2019
Matt 19:4-6 'Haven't you read,' he replied, 'that at the beginning the Creator "made them male and female," and said, "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh"? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what YHVH has joined together, let no one separate.

The Creator of the ends of the earth, YHVH El Shaddai, sanctioned and ordained marriage from the beginning, right there in the garden of Eden.

YHVH Almighty has not and will never put asunder - separate - the complementary relationship which he ordained from the beginning and then turn around and join man and man or woman and woman. Never!

Same sex union is not marriage, but an
abomination. Marriage is a holy matrimony, a holy union - if you like, between a man and a woman. As far as the Creator and his Scriptures are concerned, neither same sex relationship nor same sex marriage exists.

Simply because man, in his pride, arrogance and rebellion, believes he can redefine marriage does not mean marriage includes the aberration that exists among same sex couples.

The saints must not allow the agents of spiritual wickedness to confuse them.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 8:51pm On May 27, 2019
fykes:

That u quote scriptures outta contest to suit ur self doesn't make it or you.right.

The research that babbler has been babbling all over the place are the heresies he lifted from that heretical site, gaychristain101.

He wants the saints of Yahushua the Messiah to abandon the unambiguous instructions from the Father as recorded in his set-apart Scriptures and the voice of the Set-apart Spirit in them and listen to or accept things taught by lying and deceiving spirits.

It is like you stated, every one who has the Spirit of YHVH of Hosts is his child and, therefore, he/she will not be misled by the antics of the agents of the kingdom of wickedness who are unabashedly twisting and hammering the Scriptures to suit their whims. Let them continue their judgment will be swift, however, before then, people like us - with inspiration of the Spirit of our Father in heaven - will continue to expose their lies and stop them from deceiving both the true seekers of the righteous path and those who are traversing the righteous path but are not yet grounded in the Scriptures.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 12:28pm On May 29, 2019
John 10:4-5 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger, in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice.

Yahushua the Messiah is the Shepherd.

Every follower of Yahushua the Messiah is his sheep.

What does a shepherd do?

He guides and takes good care of his sheep.

Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH of Hosts, the embodiment of his Ten Commandments.

He, Yahushua the Messiah - the Shepherd, the embodiment of Ten Commandments - guides us, his sheep - his saints, his followers, his servants, his brothers, his sisters - on the righteous path which the Father, our Father, has mapped out for us.

Whenever any of the sheep of the Great Shepherd - Yahushua the Messiah - hears his voice, he/she will recognise it, for he/she knows his voice.

That Ancient Voice, which was with the Father in the beginning, has spoken and condemned homosexuality in all its form, shape or manner.

Any other voice speaking anything contrary to what the Ancient Voice had already spoken in the beginning, as long as the abominable act of homosexuality is concerned, is a stranger and the sheep - the followers of Yahushua the Messiah - will not accept such for they do not recognize such voice.

Isaiah 8:19-20 When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people enquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living? Consult God's instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.

Jer 6:16 This is what YHVH says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, "We will not walk in it." '

I will walk in the ancient paths by obeying Yahushua the Messiah, the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of YHVH El Shaddai.

Will you?
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:35am On May 30, 2019
John 10:4-5 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger, in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:18am On May 31, 2019
John 17:3 Now this eternal life: that they know you, the only true Elohim, and Yahushua the Messiah, whom you have sent.

Anyone who knows the Father, the Creator of the ends of the earth, and his Son - his Word -Yahushua the Messiah, has eternal life.

Anyone who knows the Father knows his Son - his Word. Anyone who does not know the Father does not know his Son - his Word.

Anyone who does not have the Father does not have his Son - his Word. Anyone who does not have the Son - the Word - does not have the Father.

The Father and his Son are one. John 10:30.

Anyone who knows the Father, obeys his Word, his Son. Such a person has eternal life --- this is eternal life. John 3:16; 1 John 5:1-2.

Anyone who obeys Yahushua the Messiah - the Word of YHVH of Hosts - lives in him and he in such a person. John 14:21,23; John 15:7-10.

It is only then such s person can say he or she has eternal life, this is because Yahushua the Messiah, who himself is the Word of YHVH of Hosts, is life.

1 John 2:3-6 We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. Whoever says, 'I know him,'but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone obeys his word, love for YHVH is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: whoever claims to live in him must live as Yahushua did.

1 John 5:3 In fact this is love for YHVH: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the testimony: YHVH has given us eternal life, and this eternal life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of YHVH does not have life.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
2 Timothy 3:12-13 In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in the Messiah will be persecuted, while evildoers and impostors will grow from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

To every sincere seeker of truth out there and on this forum, look to the Truth himself, Yahushua the Messiah. Assess every thing bordering on the Scriptures prayerfully.

Many agents of darkness are on the prowl, just like Satan their master, looking for whom to deceive and win over to the kingdom of wickedness. They are ready to bend, twist and hammer the set-apart Scriptures just to propagate their demonic agenda. Do not be deceived by the fact that they reel out the Scriptures. It is a facade, put up just to lure you into their traps. They are snares. Their judgment will be swift.

If you are a seeker and you do not belong to the class of people described by the Scriptures below, then you have nothing to worry about. This is because the Great Shepherd of the flock, Yahushua the Messiah, will not allow you, his sheep, to fall into the trap of the kingdom of darkness.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather round them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2019
Ezekiel 16:49-50 Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did DETESTABLE THINGS before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

The capitalized words, detestable things, in the Scriptural reference above clearly referred to homosexuality as condemned in:

Lev 18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Lev 20:13 If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own head.

It is explicitly clear that Sodom and her daughters - her surrounding cities - committed, among other iniquities, the detestable act of homosexuality.

Read:

Gen 13:13 Now the people of Sodom were wicked and were sinning greatly against YHVH.

Gen 18:20-21 Then YHVH said, ' The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.

Wickedness in the Scriptural context is lawlessness. A wicked person in the sight of our Father in heaven is a person who violates his laws - his commands. A person who has no regard for the laws of the Creator is lawless. A wicked or lawless person will commit every form of sin, since such a person will not be held back by any iota of conscience --- such one is separated from his or her Maker.

Gen 19:4-5 and Jude 7

Gen 19:4:5 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom - young and old - surrounded the house. They called to Lot, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.'

Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. KJV.

Jude 7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire. NIV.

It is crystal clear that the wicked men and boys of Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns had no idea of the identities of the men in Lot's house - they did not know that they were messengers(angels).

It is clear that they were driven by their desire for sex.

It shows that the wicked men and boys of Sodom and Gomorrah had slept with one another up to the point that they were familiar with one another.

This also shows how rotten and wicked those cities actually were.

It is unambiguously clear that the men and boys of Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns saw new faces and desired to have a taste of them sexually.

Do not be deceived by the shameless and unrepentant agents of darkness, both on this forum and outside, who have no iota of qualms distorting the Scriptures in order to carry out their father's desire as long as justifying the abominable act of homosexuality is concerned. Satan has appointed them to do exactly what they are doing.

YHVH of Hosts has empowered his saints, of which elated177 is one, to expose the deeds of the serpentine agents and their serpentine ways. It would be easier for them to have a large millstone tied to their necks and be tossed into the sea, than to mislead the least of the saints of Yahushua the Messiah here or beyond this forum.

When the cup of this present world is full, the Creator of the ends of the earth, YHVH Almighty, will destroy it.

Homosexuality is at the top of the grievous sins that will lead to the destruction of this world.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
2 Peter 2:12-14 But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like animals they too will perish. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, revelling in their pleasures while they feast with you. With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are expert in greed - an accursed brood.

Only a cursed person will brazenly twist the Scriptures in attempt to justify an act which the same Scriptures have explicitly condemned as abominable. It is obvious who such person's master is, the devil.

Homosexuality is wrong, demonic and abominable. There is no Scriptural approval or justification for homosexuality, albeit a certain kind. Such Scripture does not exist anywhere in the Word of YHVH El Shaddai.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Matt 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many.

Any preacher of the word of YHVH El Shaddai who says there is nothing wrong with homosexuality - albeit a particular kind - is a false preacher, a messenger of Satan.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matt 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.

2 Thess 2:3-4 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or worshipped, so that he sets himself to be God.

2 Thess 2:7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

2 Thess 2:9-10 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve that lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

2 Tim 3:1-5 But mark this: there will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of YHVH - having a form of godliness but denying its powers. Have nothing to do with such people.

2 Tim 3:8-9 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also THESE TEACHERS OPPOSE THE TRUTH. THEY ARE MEN OF DEPRAVED MINDS, WHO, as far as the FAITH IS CONCERNED, ARE REJECTED. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

2 Peter 2:1-3 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Master who bought them - bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

The saints of YHVH of Hosts should not see the acceptance of homosexuality going on in some countries across the world as something strange. Such abominable occurrences must take place because they are signs of the end time. The Scriptures cannot lie. The Scriptures warned us that such abominations must take place. Therefore, the saints should not be surprised.

However, while the homosexuals, the homosexuality activists and those who approve of the abomination are celebrating, the saints must reflect soberly on what the Scriptures say about such times as these.

As iniquity increases in this world, the strength and power of YHVH Almighty will also increase in his saints to enable them stand firm and overcome.

The cup of wickedness/lawlessness of this present world is gradually filling up. When it is full, YHVH Almighty will pour his wrath on its people.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
kkins25:
ogbenii, is Wikipedia an artificial intelligence? The words inscribes on it pages, aren't they written by humans? The article on Wikipedia is a summary of several other primary sources. But please let me burden you to tell me why Christian denominations are beginning to accept Homosexuality? The people who package that thing you call word of God are accepting homosexuals as commanded by God himself. See below

1st peter 2:17 Honor men of all sorts, have love for the whole association of brothers, be in fear of God, honor the king..

Matt 19:10-12 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

It does not matter the status of any individual who accepts homosexuality. Tags and titles are irrelevant as far as the Truth of YHVH of Hosts is concerned. Any individual - regardless of tag, title or status, who disregards the Scriptural Truth and still claims to be a servant or messenger of YHVH of Hosts is a liar, a false teacher or an outright agent of the kingdom of Satan masquerading as an agent of the kingdom of YHVH Almighty.

Those who compiled or translated the Scriptures of YHVH are long dead. Those whom the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, used to give the Word - the apostles and disciples - never condoned or approved of homosexuality.

1 Peter 2:17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear YHVH, honour the emperor.

The saints are admonished to show proper respect to everyone, irrespective of tribe, ethnicity, religion or status - rich or poor. Love their fellow saints. Live in fear of YHVH Almighty - obey his commands. Be law abiding citizens.
This Scripture has nothing to do with homosexuality or acceptance of homosexuality. The saints have not been - directly or indirectly - admonished by the Scripture above to accept or approve of homosexuality.

kkins25:

Facepalm. An eunuch is someone who has no sense of attraction to- or affection to/for the opposite sex which in these case is the female. * eunuch were mostly men who had lost their reproductive organs or capability. But the scripture- matt 19:21 as muttleylaff has superbly explained even though it fell on deaf ears informs us that some people may be born whose nature from birth defiles the normal way of life so to speak. I. E. They would naturally show no sexual desires for the opposite sex. Now, ask yourself whats the difference between an natural eunuch and a man who since he was born doesnt feel any attraction to females?
Do note that the definition i give is based on the description of the term in the afore mentioned bible verse.

A eunuch is a man who has been castrated, especially (in the past) one employed to guard the women's living areas at an oriental court.

The term eunuch generally refers to a man, typically from antiquity, who had been castrated in order to serve a specific social function. (Wikipedia).

Eunuchs are men who have had their testicles removed in order to make them more efficient servants or soldiers, as they are not distracted by lust or sexual matters.

Definition of eunuch. 1 : a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace. 2 : a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals. Eunuch | Definition of Eunuch by Merriam-Webster.

Eunuch does not equate to homosexuality. The two are totally different just as night is different from day.

A eunuch has no sexual urge. Explicitly put: "a eunuch cannot get it up". "As far as sex is concerned, a eunuch cannot feel anything down there".
A eunuch has no sexual urge, has no sexual desire and therefore does not long to for any form of sexual desire.

A eunuch created by men has been rendered infertile. Such a man cannot have sexual urge, does not desire any sort of sexual relationship or satisfaction and cannot procreate. Such a man cannot even masturbate.

A eunuch born naturally does not have any sexual urge, does not desire any form of sexual relationship or satisfaction and, of course, cannot procreate.

A servant of YHVH Almighty, who, though fertile, sexually energetic and sexually hotblooded, has sexual urge, is able to desire sexual relationship and satisfaction and can procreate efficiently, can choose to subdue/forego such sexual urge, relationship or satisfaction and then decide not to procreate and lives like a eunuch because he sees such things as distractions. This is a personal choice, purely the prerogative of such a man.

The common thing among these three is marriage, which is actually why the Master, Yahushua the Messiah brought it up. Abstinence from marriage, by that very fact sexual relationship, is the issue here.

Neither homosexuality nor a homosexual falls into any of the three categories of eunuchs described above. Homosexuality is a perversion - an aberration.

Just in case you missed it from above, a natural eunuch has no sexual urge, desires no sexual relationship or satisfaction of any sort and cannot procreate. Can this be said of a man who, hypothetically of course, was born with same sex attraction?

kkins25:

if we go by your logic, christianity has failed that test a long time ago. When it invaded arabia, when it slaughtered women and children whom did not bow to the cross. What about today? Look at the evil perpetrated by prophets and pastors and their members alike. Your version of Christianity like other religions is a sham. Well, muttley's version is the evolved version im sure christ would be proud of.

At no time did Yahushua the Messiah command his disciples and apostles to kill or persecute anyone in his name or because of his teachings. No where in the Glad Tiding of Yahushua the Messiah are his saints admonished to kill or persecute anyone in the name of the Father or because of his Word. Those who did that in the past simply did not do so on the instruction of YHVH Almighty, but on their own desire to conquer and amass wealth or on the instruction of an evil master, who wanted to taint the pure and unadulterated love of YHVH Almighty related to us through his great and powerful Word.
Those who do such things today are not servants of YHVH Almighty. They are either serving themselves - stomach - or an evil master or both. Using the Scriptures as cloak will not deceive the saints.

kkins25:

Let it first be known that even jehova witness' have said to love homosexuals. Even though the witnesses agree that the bible condems the act. (no scriptural backup though). So i ask you Tv01 and Shepherd00, how can you love your neighbor whom is a homosexual and hate homosexuality??

The Truth of YHVH Almighty is not about denomination. Sentiments are irrelevant. I am not here to promote, demote or discuss individuals or groups of individuals or denominations. Scriptural condemnation for homosexuality abounds.
It is possible to love a sinner and condemn the sin. This has been made possible by grace - grace brought by the death and resurrection of Yahushua the Messiah. Part of that love is walking into the shop of a confirmed sodomite and buying a packet of sugar, a box of matches, a pair of shoes or even a bag of rice. Without grace and in absence of state laws, such a homosexual would have been stoned to death as prescribed by the law before grace.

kkins25:

I do not subscribe to the laws of the bible. Confucius developed morality without any ten commandments or tablet.

I have no idea of the Confucius-developed morality. Like I stated earlier, I don't have time to discuss mere mortals here. However, the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty are universal laws put in place by him, the Creator of the heavens and the earth. They are the laws obeyed by the heavens and the earth. Even the earth is aware of such laws.

kkins25:

Fedrick nietchze, thomas paine, leibenz all struck a dagger in the heart of God.
The entity which claimed to be God in the bible died a long time ago. His son was murdered on the cross and the holy spirit disappeared into nothingness.
If the so called laws of God in the old testament are laws of God, why were they abandoned in the new testament?.

Those men you mentioned and others in that category have nothing on the Ten Commandments - the undying and evergreen Word of YHVH Almighty.
YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the ends of the earth, whose word I have been quoting here is very much alive and cannot die. He is life. His Son, his Word - who himself is the way, the truth and the life - lives for ever. His Spirit - power- is very much around and fills the whole universe and in his saint. But then, the world is not aware of this because it neither sees him nor knows him.

Certain laws in the old Covenant, such as the sacrificial laws, no longer hold today because they are no longer necessary or because they have been replaced by better ones. But the Ten Commandments are eternal and every word in the New Covenant point to that fact.

It is pertinent to note that everything - miracle, sign, wonder, punishment, blessing, curse, promotion, demotion, etc - YHVH Almighty has done from the beginning of time to now was/is to underscore the importance of obeying his Commandments.

The Scriptures are neither confusing nor subject to the whims and caprices of mere mortals. The Scriptures, interpreted by the Spirit of the Father in heaven, always say the same thing. Those who twist them to suit their whims are not ignorant of what they are doing. The Scriptures explicitly condemn homosexuality, and in no way- directly or indirectly - support it.

kkins25:

I, kkins25 also stated that muttleylaff was right when he said that, homosexuality wasn't the reason Sodom and gomorrah was destroyed. Wether you agree or not biblical scholars and even the jews(Gods chosen people) all agree with muttleylaff.

You are wrong. Sodom and her surrounding cities were destroyed because of the abominable act of homosexuality.

Forget tags, titles and status, homosexuality - albeit a particular kind - is an abomination.

Professor/doctor/master of theology is not necessary as far as the Spirit of YHVH Almighty is concerned.

There is a spirit in man, the breath of the Almighty that gives understanding. (Job 32:6-9).

Therefore, a professor/doctor/master of theology cannot stand even a person of twelve years who has the Set-apart Spirit of YHVH Almighty in him.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
elated177:
Matt 19:10-12 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

It does not matter the status of any individual who accepts homosexuality. Tags and titles are irrelevant as far as the Truth of YHVH of Hosts is concerned. Any individual - regardless of tag, title or status, who disregards the Scriptural Truth and still claims to be a servant or messenger of YHVH of Hosts is a liar, a false teacher or an outright agent of the kingdom of Satan masquerading as an agent of the kingdom of YHVH Almighty.

Those who compiled or translated the Scriptures of YHVH are long dead. Those whom the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, used to give the Word - the apostles and disciples - never condoned or approved of homosexuality.

1 Peter 2:17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear YHVH, honour the emperor.

The saints are admonished to show proper respect to everyone, irrespective of tribe, ethnicity, religion or status - rich or poor. Love their fellow saints. Live in fear of YHVH Almighty - obey his commands. Be law abiding citizens.
You forgot to add, irrespective of sexuality. Tut-tut-tut, tut.

elated177:
This Scripture has nothing to do with homosexuality or acceptance of homosexuality. The saints have not been - directly or indirectly - admonished by the Scripture above to accept or approve of homosexuality.
The Scripture has never had anything to do being against committed, caring, faithful, loving that's until death do part consensual adult same sex relationships
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You forgot to add, irrespective of sexuality. Tut-tut-tut, tut.

The Scripture has never had anything to do being against committed, caring, faithful, loving that's until death do part consensual adult same sex relationships

Just in case you have forgotten, muttleylaff, here it is. Nothing has changed about you and your mission.

elated177:

I won't be engaging in any kind of discussion bordering on the Scriptures of YHVH of Hosts with you anymore on this forum, muttleylaff. It is crystal clear that you are a homosexuality activist. It is almost as if you are being paid to say the things you say in futile attempt to find some good in homosexuality. Your interpretation of the Scriptures will always be skewed, that fact has been well established. If I venture into the politics section and happen to stumble upon any thread which has you in it, we may discuss politics.

Carry on with your perversion and revel in it, if you must. It remains what it is - detestable and abominable in the sight of YHVH Almighty.

Romans 1:18-19 The wrath of YHVH is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about YHVH is plain to them, because YHVH has made it plain to them.

It is not like you do not know the truth, you do. You do know the truth, but you have decided to turn, bend, twist and hammer it just to support your craving for sexual relationship with the people of the same sex. Well, the Truth is neither malleable nor ductile, but very rigid.

You see, muttleylaff, the fact that you do know the truth and still try to twist it, makes you a very dangerous influence on anyone who wishes to follow the righteous path but is not grounded in the Word of the Father in heaven. You fall into the category of people I pray to my Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, to keep far away from the impressionable people, especially teenagers, on this forum who are genuinely seeking the Truth.

You have been empowered by Satan himself to promote homosexuality, while he in turn promotes you. The saints of YHVH El Shaddai will not used by you to get that next promotion.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 1:59am On Jun 17, 2019
elated177:
Just in case you have forgotten, muttleylaff, here it is. Nothing has changed about you and your mission.

elated177:
I won't be engaging in any kind of discussion bordering on the Scriptures of YHVH of Hosts with you anymore on this forum, muttleylaff. It is crystal clear that you are a homosexuality activist
Half truths are no better than lies.
Why are you moderate in announcing the truth and presenting half-truth on what I type on same sex relationships elated177, huh?

There is a difference between a blanket homosexuality activist and a conscious deconstructionist, but you wont know that nor know the difference, as "O kere si number wa" loosely translated means "you're in a lower league number than the rest of us"

elated177:
It is almost as if you are being paid to say the things you say in futile attempt to find some good in homosexuality. Your interpretation of the Scriptures will always be skewed, that fact has been well established. If I venture into the politics section and happen to stumble upon any thread which has you in it, we may discuss politics.
"The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward."
- Proverbs 11:18

People like you, and the likes of Shepherd00, OkCornel etcetera understand only to the level of your perception(s). Just think for a moment, how much pleasure you are giving Satan with your discrimination, hypocrisy, bigotry and ignorance. How you are not making every effort to present yourself approved to God, not being a workman that has no reason to be ashamed as he accurately handles the word of truth. You arent correctly and rightly dividing the word of the truth, the message of God's truth.

elated177, if you want to talk about "good in homosexuality", well there is a lot of good in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour

elated177, have you ever thought of, love, a good thing, defining the relationship between the two consenting adults, in such a way that they love each other, that they enjoy each other’s company, they are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, huh?. It’s those kind of things, like mutual love, mutual respect, mutual honesty, mutual truthfulness, mutually supportive of each other etcetera, that really matter, the most in the relationship, and as like in any other relationship, whether heterosexual and homosexual, this is a good thing elated177, or dont you agree or think so, huh?

elated177:
Carry on with your perversion and revel in it, if you must.
Carry on with your perversion? Revel in it? Are you high on a nefarious substance?

So to you because I make it a conscientious decision, to be a voice and speak out about the injustice and lack of fairness, to two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, it is now a perversion I should revel in, huh? SMH.

elated177:
It remains what it is - detestable and abominable in the sight of YHVH Almighty
Please dont be sounding daft. You know if I should pull you up on "detestable and abominable in the sight of YHVH Almighty" you will do a runner. You'll take flight instead of stand and fight to tell what exactly is detestable and abominable in the sight of God when asked

elated177:
Romans 1:18-19 The wrath of YHVH is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about YHVH is plain to them, because YHVH has made it plain to them.
"Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults; whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse."
- Proverbs 9:7

I am glad and pleased that you're aware of Romans 1:18-19, now have Proverbs 9:7 above, as a memento of who you are

elated177:
It is not like you do not know the truth, you do. You do know the truth, but you have decided to turn, bend, twist and hammer it just to support your craving for sexual relationship with the people of the same sex. Well, the Truth is neither malleable nor ductile, but very rigid.
It is glaring that you dont know the truth, you dont know the truth of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13.

If I am to ask you, to give the rationale for Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13, and explain why and how the term abomination that appear in Leviticus 18:22 is to God, you will be chomping teeth and either run and/or take flight.

I am quite sure, you dont know that abomination iin the Bible is relative. I tell you have no idea, you have zero inches long knowledge on this subject
Who created shrimps elated177? "Ko le ye ẹ" loosely interpreted means "You cant fathom nor work out that question"

Do you know the meaning of Grace? It’s a touch of truth that lets you see the world in a new way. It’s a gift that can only be felt when you’re open enough to accept it. Old ways dont open new doors, and grace is like deodorant, people who need it most, never use it.

elated177:
You see, muttleylaff, the fact that you do know the truth and still try to twist it, makes you a very dangerous influence on anyone who wishes to follow the righteous path but is not grounded in the Word of the Father in heaven. You fall into the category of people I pray to my Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, to keep far away from the impressionable people, especially teenagers, on this forum who are genuinely seeking the Truth.
Look at pot calling snow black. I rather be labelled a dangerous influence while telling the truth than be a well liked liar and pretend to tell the truth, while telling lies

elated177:
You have been empowered by Satan himself to promote homosexuality, while he in turn promotes you. The saints of YHVH El Shaddai will not used by you to get that next promotion.
"13You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its savor, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
14You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a lampstand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
"
- Matthew 5:13-16

You are not worth your salt elated177. Do you know that there are two kinds of light, the glow that illuminates and the glare that obscures. Your light of the world, is off the latter elated177, because the less people know of a subject matter, the more stubbornly they think they know it and so make it unclear and difficult for others to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps / The Glamour Of Atheism / Divorce Or Separation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.