Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? (942 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by Rebuke: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Just thinking out loud. I see how people here are already jumping into conclusion calling Buhari the winner in reaction to the figures railed out so far.

Why don't we calm down and wait the final result announced officially?

A big surprise await everyone. Watch out!

2 Likes

Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by Strongbest(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
undecided
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by phelonrays: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
The greatest shock would be buhari losing his swallowing sense ,,,, he wont know how to eat again.... grin grin grin
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
na Buhari go win, i just sat and thought about it, what did Buhari do wrong that we dont want him 2 go for the 2nd time?
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by ValCon888: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Then its a fake victory because this election is for 2019.
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
na Buhari go win, i just sat and thought about it, what did Buhari do wrong that we dont want him 2 go for the 2nd time?

Must he go for 8years.??...he need not do anything wrong......the fact is, he ddnt do anything special in that last 4years.....so what's the need of going for another term...
His major shout was corruption when coming in 2015...he failed woefully on that 600unit course...

1 Like

Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by helinues: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Yes. He already won in 2018...

But with Likes and shares on social media.

This is 2019 real elections and Atiku is loosing woefully
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by RevenGeMission: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
stop imagining , go to bbc's website and see margin yourself
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by mammanbawa: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thank God you said 2018
Cos we have obidiently atikulated onto the next level
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by Ekpeitut: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
There will be street celebrations the likes Nigerians haven't seen in a while because the decision to send the DAURA man back home was a unanimous one.

However, If Buhari wins the whole nation will be thrown into deep mourning...Sad day for democracy and Nigerians. Four (4) years of " I'm not aware", the cabals will feed fat, lots of migrations by hopeless Nigerians. ( US & Canada warm up una go hear am).

But alas! God will come through and something will happen that will change the course of history positively for ordinary Nigerians.( Don't ask what? when it happens you will know)
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
he did make Nigeria's economy to return to Number one in africa, That alone is sufficient to let him try another 4 years.. congratulations sir on this victory
1StopRudeness:

Must he go for 8years.??...he need not do anything wrong......the fact is, he ddnt do anything special in that last 4years.....so what's the need of going for another term...
His major shout was corruption when coming in 2015...he failed woefully on that 600unit course...
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
he did make Nigeria's economy to return to Number one in africa, That alone is sufficient to let him try another 4 years.. congratulations sir on this victory

You sound like lai mohammed right now...and that's not only lame, it repulsive.....I don't know how much uve been paid to say this.....but if u haven't been paid anything... I salute you undying love for mediocrity and poor performance....u deserve a medal for an unstaggering loyalty

Your nonsense yardstick is based on GDP ....of 594.257 billion dollars and we have always been tlike that even before buhari came....of what use is that when corruption is every wherewhere....your biasness and hypocrisy will not let u point to the real fact....our per capita is just 6,003 dollars....making us one of the poorest in the continent...useless Angola is better than us..
People can bearly feed, u are now quoting number one economy based on GDP.....of what use is a huge gross domestic product value...when the minimum wage can bearly buy a bag of rice.....oga cover ur face
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
u are very rude and insultive. Its a pity you cannot have a conversation without showing your true nature. very disappointing
1StopRudeness:

You sound like lai mohammed right now...and that's not only lame, it repulsive.....I don't know how much uve been paid to say this.....but if u haven't been paid anything... I salute you undying love for mediocrity and poor performance....u deserve a medal for an unstaggering loyalty

Your nonsense yardstick is based on GDP ....of 594.257 billion dollars and we have always been tlike that even before buhari came....of what use is that when corruption is every wherewhere....your biasness and hypocrisy will not let u point to the real fact....our per capita is just 6,003 dollars....making us one of the poorest in the continent...useless Angola is better than us..
People can bearly feed, u are now quoting number one economy based on GDP.....of what use is a huge gross domestic product value...when the minimum wage can bearly buy a bag of rice.....oga cover ur face
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by Joesno(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
on nairaland and social media
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by Joesno(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Results For Like and Retweets will be announced soon by INEC, Stay tuned... Atiku will win grin
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
u are very rude and insultive. Its a pity you cannot have a conversation without showing your true nature. very disappointing

I wanted to disagree because the aim wasn't to insult you ..though it might have come out that way at the end ....i guess some part of my comment were harsh and uncalled for...my sincere apologies....
Re: What If Atiku Is Declared The Winner Of 2018 Election? by GreyLaw(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

Whose government made Nigeria number one in Africa before, and under whose government did Nigeria fall to number two? This man Buhari has gotten Nigeria into two recessions, appoints mostly his kit and kin to top positions and turns a blind eye to killings going on between herdsmen and farmers all over the country.
IPPIS, BVN, TSA and PVC (instruments of fighting corruption) were all innovations by the previous government. If we continue this debate you'll be genuinely convinced.

If Buhari genuinely wins, so let it be. However, let's not call a spade a spade.

(1) (Reply)

Lady To Satisfy 50 Men Se*ually If Her Candidate Atiku Wins / Deji Adeyanju Share Photos Of What Security Agencies Allegedly Did In Rivers / Is This Why Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.