Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket (5684 Views)

APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea / Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Viergeachar: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
nedu666:
The north will neva neva neva buhari will neva cede power to the south. because the day the south will revise pmb northernazation policy. Secondly pmb has set a bad precedent tru his northern l dont care policy . Another zone will do the same and damn the consequences. Example if osinbanjo is president he will b greatest living fool if he does not make a yoruba man inec chairman, coas, police, dss, cjn. U get d drift

Osinbajo may help Buhari complete his tenure... cool

The gamble is worth it.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by danot1030: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

I deliberately didn't talk about the southeast because.

1. An Igbo man won't get votes from the north.. a new party could even be form to averted such possibility.. and that could be the end of APC.

2. Even if southeast was to be giving the ticket, igbos won't vote for rochas or orji uzor kalu who are likely to be flagbearers of APC.

3. Southeast does not enjoy political Goodwill amongst NIGERIAns. Even in the South-south they lack Goodwill there.

They don't even enjoy political good will among themselves, Igbos will prefer an hausa candidate to an Igbo candidate.

Igbos stood against Alex Ekweme and Ojukwu to favour Obasanjo who was an hausa candidate.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Asshurbanipal: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
capitalzero:
Tinubu is contesting for presidency in 2023 and he will win apc ticket.
And lose general election
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by nedu666: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Viergeachar:

The gamble is worth it.
how when last did u hear pmb was going abroad for medical treatment since he came back in August 2017. Forget dat side
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
agabusta:
Oshiomhole!

Lolzzzzzzz.... Oshiomole would make a good president though. But he's too controversial

He's better off as the national chairman of our party
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by UbongCR7(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
@OP, your thought is as good as mine. Let's create a group that will champion, propagate and drum this into the ears of Nigerians. Amaechi is a good candidate for this project. #AMAECHI2023BYGOD'SGRACE

God will punish you and Amaechi d killer.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by SouthEastFacts: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
They North have started their treachery. I pity the yorubas.

Imagine them pushing for a South-South candidate to give easy challenge to PDP's northern candidate.

Take it or leave it, an Osinbanjo as President can challenge any Northern ticket, they are trying to edge him out.

It serves afonjas right

1 Like

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by RTSC: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
This guy is hallucinating.
Talking nonsense as usual. The same nonsense they have peddling for long that have been rubbished in this election.

Obi almost won the election for atiku. He managed to brush up atiku's image and use his history of credible achievements to project the atiku brand especially in the south among the educated.

Anybody, but Buhari and atiku would have won.
His failure came from his inability to secure his own regional votes.

Peter did his work in the south. And I believe 2023 is the year for the igbo nation.

Any party that wants to win should run with a credible igbo. The signs are already there.
It is a southern affair in 2023 and igbos will win.
There would be no more buhari to act as spoiler.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by OmoManU: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Seriously if south south brings forward someone worthy, we the Omo Oduas won't mind to support him.
But he must be a top top candidate.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by SouthEastFacts: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
danot1030:
I may partially agree with you so far south east is out of the equation
Look at what hatred is doing to you. Like NK said, a yoruba man will not care if you are killing him as long as an Igbo man is being marginalised.

FYI, you have lost at APC and PDP. 2023 will be interesting. If we fail, we will try again.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by RTSC: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
They North have started their treachery. I pity the yorubas.

Imagine them pushing for a South-South candidate to give easy challenge to PDP's northern candidate.

Take it or leave it, an Osinbanjo as President can challenge any Northern ticket, they are trying to edge him out.

It serves afonjas right
Pdp is running with a southerner in 2023.

The abokii guy knows a Yoruba guy will fall flat against an igbo candidate supported by the SE/SS. That is why he is projecting the south south to act as spoiler.

He does not know that the south south is pdp. We already supported Jonathan and the south south knows one good turn deserves another.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by hucienda: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Alluded to this in recent posts.

The SS really tried for the APC. Surprised.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by SouthEastFacts: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

Pdp is running with a southerner in 2023.

The abokii guy knows a Yoruba guy will fall flat against an igbo candidate supported by the SE/SS. That is why he is projecting the south south to act as spoiler.

He does not know that the south south is pdp. We already supported Jonathan and the south south knows one good turn deserves another.
PDP is not running with a southerner in 2023. PDP ticket still remains in the North
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
They've missed an opportunity to rule this country by refusing to support Buhari this year. South - South is the next.

I tell you.
They could have at least tried to win back the support And trust of the north by voting buhari since he's most loved politician here. Instead they were giving conciliations to a paper weight politician like Atiku. The only man alive In the north capable of installing an Igbo president is Buhari. Sometimes it is good to be strategic in all spheres of thinking, not just business, business.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by ImDStar: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
If PDP mistakenly go to the north for their candidate in 2023...

I can bet you an APC Igbo candidate will win.

Yoruba will have no option than to support an Igbo candidate against another northerner after Buhari.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by RTSC: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
ImDStar:

Yoruba will have no option than to support an Igbo candidate against another northerner after Buhari.
The pdp is not going north. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by RTSC: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

I tell you.
They could have at least tried to win back the support And trust of the north by voting buhari since he's most loved politician here. Instead they were giving conciliations to a paper weight politician like Atiku. The only man alive In the north capable of installing an Igbo president is Buhari. Sometimes it is good to be strategic in all spheres of thinking, not just business, business.
We will win on our own terms, sorry. Supporting buhari is out of it.

In fact, I believe apc admires our loyalty but will never get it until they do the needful.

In the meantime, Pdp will give the ticket to the south east and we will play politics as usual.

If apc likes what it is good for them, they better do the same.

The next southern president is igbo.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Philistine(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
ImDStar:

Another sophisticated moro*n on the loose, people like you are the problem of SW
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
fergie001:

Pdp won't field a south easterner in 2023...God keeping us all alive.....

That has been ouk and kalu's dreams from time immemorial. The problem is the Igbos themselves won't personally vote them against a Peter Obi or any other person. So,it's fail fail.....
The PDP will go to the SS themselves or go to the North...my thinking....

SS...looks promising because of the in-routes they made. They made a bold statement with this election.

Wow!!! Nice input.. you're very correct

If PDP should zone their ticket to the north, and APC to the South South-south, APC will start winning even right from the south, APC will also win parts of the core north and north central.
And if they should go with soutSouth, it will be work over for APC.

THE WIN WIN situation stands with South-south.

I was really dumbfounded with the number of votes coming from the south south. Peeps over there are politically matured and strategic.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by ImDStar: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'm afraid no party would want to fill SW having served 8yrs as VP...

Is not possible...

Another party may consider NC and another SE

But from my intuition, I strongly believe If SE eventually gat the ticket, NC will massively vote for that candidate and of course SS, then SW follows.

4 region down already....

Then shared, north..

I think SE stand better chance than any region
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by danot1030: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Look at what hatred is doing to you. Like NK said, a yoruba man will not care if you are killing him as long as an Igbo man is being marginalised.

FYI, you have lost at APC and PDP. 2023 will be interesting. If we fail, we will try again.

Nobody marginalizes Igbos, Igbos are only misled by ohaneze and their bias.

APC wooed the Igbos with 2023 presidency but they allowed their hate for Buhari to override their common sense and chose to pitch tent with a known thief who has not gone into election but was already announcing that he was coming to loot our destiny to make his friends rich.

Now APC has won the election and will be deciding who takes over from Buhari and from region he comes from and you are expecting Igbos to be in the equation, never it will never happen.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by ImDStar: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'm afraid no party would want to fill SW having served 8yrs as VP...

Is not possible...

Another party may consider NC and another SE

But from my intuition, I strongly believe If SE eventually gat the ticket, NC will massively vote for that candidate and of course SS, then SW follows.

4 region down already....

Then shared, north..

I think SE stand better chance than any region.

Peter can start his home work from now...
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by ImDStar: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Philistine:

Another sophisticated moro*n on the loose, people like you are the problem of SW

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can see the best I can give back to you my laugh..

Bydayway

You are Right
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Viergeachar:

So the SS where PDP is winning deserves the APC presidential ticket more than the SW where APC has won

Loooonatics everywhere... grin

See this one, u better not start a war u can't finish oh. State ur points objectively or just use your head. You don't know who's who onhere
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by ImDStar: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

The pdp is not going north. It doesn't make sense.

Which of the region do you then think is the best bet for both parties?
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Asshurbanipal: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Yes, so I heard. But it's annoying to see PDP gain inroads into OYO and Ondo. It doesn't tell well of tinubus purported ambition. Yorubas will vote against him like they did on saturday. i think the president should come from the South-south. SGF and Senate presidency can go to South-west subsequently. We won't have problems winning such election Even if PDP should decide to field a northerner, because middlebelt, parts of north, South-west won't have problems voting for a south-South candidate, like they would a southeast candidate.
What is annoying in yorubas rejecting poverty. ? You probably don't understand southern politics. You are only here to taunt igbos as your moniker suggest. Romancing south south is a waste of time. They just vited out akpabio despite Senate presidency promise. South south is stronger PDP than south east. APC will be dead without Buhari
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Viergeachar:

The gamble is worth it.

If that happens, we will reform a strategic party and jonapush him out of power after his first term. Who loses?? You're being unnecessarily mischievous and pessimistic in your dispensations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Asshurbanipal: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
danot1030:

Nobody marginalizes Igbos, Igbos are only misled by ohaneze and their bias.

APC wooed the Igbos with 2023 presidency but they allowed their hate for Buhari to override their common sense and chose to pitch tent with a known thief who has not gone into election but was already announcing that he was coming to loot our destiny to make his friends rich.

Now APC has won the election and will be deciding who takes over from Buhari and from region he comes from and you are expecting Igbos to be in the equation, nev er it will never happen.
Lol. Do you woo a woman empty handed? If you do that she will reject you. Its not hate. They should woo us with infrastructure and appointments and stop crying of hate
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
OP you can only get a ticket where you are invested in

SE has pitched their tent with PDP so they should go and take their ticket from PDP

APC will be either SW or SS and the SS sef cannot be Ibo type SS more likely like Edo, Itsekiri or Urhobo

Moreover, SS just do finish under Jonathan

Realistically it will be Osinbajo vs Obi

I want to see Obi squeal like a rat once more in 2023

1 Like

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Asshurbanipal: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

See this one, u better not start a war u can't finish oh. State ur points objectively or just use your head. You don't know who's who onhere
Who is who? See arrogance
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

What is annoying in yorubas rejecting poverty. ? You probably don't understand southern politics. You are only here to taunt igbos as your moniker suggest. Romancing south south is a waste of time. They just vited out akpabio despite Senate presidency promise. South south is stronger PDP than south east. APC will be dead without Buhari

What is annoying is that the poverty evident in the lives of nigerians and inherent in nigeria has a foundation with PDP.

You'r deceiving yourself. South-south pipo have rejected you before and they'll gladly do so again. They will choose their son over you anytime any day. U can take that to the bank
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
capitalzero:
Tinubu is contesting for presidency in 2023 and he will win apc ticket.

Tinubu is always ahead of you and smarter. The Jagaban I know will never contest APC ticket unless he sees that they are trying to bully Osinbajo

That was what happened in 2014 primaries

Jagaban will rather be kingmaker like Ahmadu Bello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Guts INEC’s Data Centre In Kano / Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB / This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.