Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (81887 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by desiredhome: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Nomzib1000 post=76117653][/quote]

We the patriotic Nigeria's are happy, that Atifku will not Come and sell our Country's Commonwealth.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by desiredhome: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Nomzib1000 post=76117653][/quote]

We the patriotic Nigeria's are happy, that Atifku will not Come and sell our Country Commonwealth.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Babiboy: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
zabuur:

How bout the reserves and coach. Incase of injury na
Our reserve includes Lagos ,Ogun,ekiti,kogi,nasarawa,osun,Niger which is better than our opponent

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Citizen0(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
If they accept this result, I will never vote for Pdp.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
INVINCIBLECSP:
Shut Up And Speak For Yourself. Say "i" Not We

I'm not required to shut up.

I'm in order if I say I speak for myself and the tens of millions that voted for Buhari.

You guys are in the minority, that's why you lost the election. Now cry us a river.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by vineyardfarms: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
The results may not reflect the will of the people.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by izaray(f): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Na wahala dey come so oh, may God protect us

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by tadezky(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Simplep:
Even me rejects the results,useeless zombies,all i know be say if buhari wins,i don close my soft spot for this country,useless people

Pls don't bother to wait for him to win, commerce closing right away. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Gandollaar(f): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
megafaraday:
I thought their agents are in the collation centre. They should raise their concerns there instead of holding a stewpid press conference. #Nonsense
Hahahahaha...calm down baba. Don't be in hurry.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
May God punish PDP.......

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by damas60(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Always bound to be second.

akilo1:
Who is socondus?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
5thElement:

I'm not required to shut up.

I'm in order if I say I speak for myself and the tens of millions that voted for Buhari.

You guys are in the minority, that's why you lost the election. Now cry us a river.
Smelling Bigot Like You. No Wonder U Chose Failure Like Buhari Ovqe Success Like Jonathan Because Of Minority. One Day The Illiterate North Will Cease To Precide Over Nigeria Affair

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Gandollaar(f): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Foolish wailing sore losers. May pdp perish never to rise again, amen.

Hope the army is on ground to take care of anyone who tries to threaten the peace of this nation. grin grin
See what you have reduced a once respected NA to. PDP should have allowed inec to finish their charade before reacting, now they have alerted the useless idiots and they might start retracing their steps to minimize their disgrace.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by penultematee(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
As usual,come may 29 buhari will be swear in and heaven will not fall a certificate of return will be hand over to him soon.OSUN GOVNSHIP ELECTION ON MY MIND.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Gandollaar(f): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bolowolowo:
Of course. The only thing their flat heads can accept is drugs. Nothing of substance.
So Tinubu is now a flat head?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Innobee99(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
5thElement:

Me and the tens of millions of Nigerians who voted for Buhari.
Better cuz am not included

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Innobee99:
Better cuz am not included

You don't have to be. In a contest, there's always a winner and a loser. Winner will always accept the results while losers (y'all) will reject the results. smiley

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Dee60: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
The PDP man has been speaking a lot. Yesterday he had said they should declare his candidate the winner, even before collation started. He should tell the nation the correct results if what INEC announced was wrong.

Some people don chop atiku money sha, so they have to pretend to be seriously protesting!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by kernniejay(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
PDP wailers where are you? Time for your wailing parties. Where are those haggard atikulators? It's time to obediently atikulate with the election results. Awon omo wobe.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
INVINCIBLECSP:
Smelling Bigot Like You. No Wonder U Chose Failure Like Buhari Ovqe Success Like Jonathan Because Of Minority. One Day The Illiterate North Will Cease To Precide Over Nigeria Affair

I understand how pained you must be. Make sure there are people around you at all times. We don't want to lose nairalanders to suicide anymore.

Sorry, you hear.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by muredo(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
God bless all the comments here
Laugh want kill me here
Nigerians are funny!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by baike: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
I thank God for job well done for Bubu
yahoo boys use social media SCAM atiku

we bubu supporters let them know what is Reality

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by bigblackbeautif: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thank u pdp for this statement
They have manipulated the results in Lagos and Abuja and only in a country like Nigeria will a politician mobilize money in bullion vans a night before an election and still have the effontry to defend it
I voted atiku because i have had enough of this senseless,moronic joke of a government and anyone who does not see it ....one day u will. Win or lose, we remain proud as we voted our conscience!! Way to go .Enugu!! Proudly atikulized!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Simplep:
Even me rejects the results,useeless zombies,all i know be say if buhari wins,i don close my soft spot for this country,useless people

Abeg na who your soft spot epp?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
5thElement:

I understand how pained you must be. Make sure there are people around you at all times. We don't want to lose nairalanders to suicide anymore.

Sorry, you hear.
Lolz. Don't Worry A Word Is About To Change History. Stay Put
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
bigblackbeautif:
Thank u pdp for this statement
They have manipulated the results in Lagos and Abuja and only in a country like Nigeria will a politician mobilize money in bullion vans a night before an election and still have the effontry to defend it
I voted atiku because i have had enough of this senseless,moronic joke of a government and anyone who does not see it ....one day u will. Win or lose, we remain proud as we voted our conscience!! Way to go .Enugu!! Proudly atikulized!!

You voted Atiku, more people voted Buhari. So why are y'all crying?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Trexnemesis(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
akilo1:
Who is socondus?

Secondus kwa! Which kind name be dis sef?I'm sure if you check the head, e go dey flartt. Secondus ko, thirdus ni.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
INVINCIBLECSP:
Lolz. Don't Worry A Word Is About To Change History. Stay Put

Try not to stay alone. Go and stay with family or friends until this depression might have passed. Failure is very painful.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Innobee99(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
5thElement:

You don't have to be. In a contest, there's always a winner and a loser. Winner will always accept the results while losers (y'all) will reject the results. smiley
We'll all suffer the outcome....

The sky cannot kill a single soul wen it collapse.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by desiredhome: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
PrinzCarter:
Nawa ooo but on a serious note buhari has nothing to offer na ,if only GEJ aka Jon snow was in power till now Nigeria would have gone far but d Yoruba's and Hausa's didn't support him now this same Yoruba's and Hausa's still went ahead to vote for buhari after seeing all d hardship he has brought to the country ,south south is suffering because they are the ones feeding this northern side and those in power with oil money ,the north has ruled Nigeria for long but still they are behind in every aspect you can think off same goes for Yoruba's ,any which way Nigerians will survive because our source of hope is in God..... cry cry

Pele, my brother stop crying, Jonathan's faults that brought in Buhari and things would've been worst considering the way they were handling the economy then even in the midst of plenty.
Hardship is eminent in any change in government but next level will solve those issues by the grace of God.
Time to build our country not fight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures: Akinwumi Ambode Last Social Outing / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.