Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa (85567 Views)

Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Gandollaar(f): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
It's like APC are the ones writing these results. They gave Atiku victory here so that it would look believable. A local government that is ravaged by BokoHaram has 50,000people with PVC? How? Make una fear God na..
No. Their plan was if eventually Atiku wins, they would use that as evidence in court. The PDP guy has forseen this that's why he raised the alarm. He was on ground and would have known if it was PDP that allocated the figures.
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Badonasty(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by TVTKOKO(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
mosho2good:
NORTHERN NIGERIA WANTS ONLY POWER

By Chief JCI

25 Feb 2019

Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The Northern Nigeria never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

Chief JCI
25 Feb 2019
hmmmm
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by livelymatilda22: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
dante0147:
They have officially announced just 7 states and some apc zombies are here wailing
Not true... It is actually Secundus and Pdp wailing zombies that have been jumping upandan wailing like an hungry parrot.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Kingspin(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/25/breaking-pdp-raises-boko-haram-herdsmen-questions-atiku-beats-buhari-soundly-adamawa

Lalasticlala
Not only in Adamawa many part of the North is mess. Thumb printed without card reader
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by nonsobaba: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bgetto:
PDP altered this result no way PDP deliever Adamwa state I'm from dere Buhari beat Atiku hands down I don't trust state commissioners of inec Mr gaidan
His own party agent has already confessed. Atiku frantically rigged it so that people won't laugh at him that he lost his home state.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Gandollaar(f): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Femich18:
Lols...Atiku is a goner. He can't even dust PMB with a gap of 200k in his state. His fellow party man even against the result despite his victory? Atiku is a loser back to back
. Their plan was if eventually Atiku wins, they would use that as evidence in court. The PDP guy has forseen this that's why he raised the alarm. He was on ground and would have known if it was PDP that allocated the figures. APC has taken rigging to a new low!

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Speedo17(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
The greatest miracle of the 21st Century is how Borno and Yobe, the 2 Nigerian states ravaged by war, also became the states with the highest voter turnout in Nigeria. Apparently, it is safer to vote in Borno and Yobe than it is to live and work there

‬-Reno
‪#NigeriaElectionMagic

3 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Sectis(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]
Kylekent59:
shocked

It is written," bad politicians were not born but are created by some good people who don't vote. "

Now, according to the above it is true, but what if the good people voted but their votes don't count, who is responsible for creating the bad leaders??

Could it be those who organizes the elections?

Or those who were employed to work by the organizers?

Or could it be the political godfatherism ?

Whichever way, we brought this upon ourselves as Nigerians .

No one should complain when it gets tougher.

I will complain, my reason is simple, we the youth need to do more to help our declining country. We also need to start by educating our elders in the area of whom to be voted for and against.
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by namio10: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
januzaj:
Even his people wanted Buhari.
He should go back to Cameroon,he might win there.
Awon iyalaya re lo stupid. Eleribu omo

Boko Haram effects now determine who must be president in the country.
Islamic Sharia Criminal codes are not recognized by Nigeria's constitution for any territory of Nigeria.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes;

the same Islamic Sharia criminal codes the 12 northern Nigeria states adopted beginning 1999 in a mild protest against Obasanjo the "unbeliever"president;

the same Islamic Sharia criminal codes which president Buhari told Muslims in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not give up until all of Nigeria used Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Yet you are proud you have a country.

Free midnight education takes the shophistiwretched people to overdrive.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by lakesider(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bryan12:
Like for Buhari

Share for atiku.

Let's see if truly failure is orphan.

Election is not won by paying people to do vigil on social media for four years

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Confused people full PDP
Na only PDP strange things dey happen. Them talk say u win, u talk say u no win.
Which kind thing be this? I never hear am before.

APC no get heaven o. See as them turn PDP head upside down

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Gandollaar(f): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
nonsobaba:
His own party agent has already confessed. Atiku frantically rigged it so that people won't laugh at him that he lost his home state.
. Their plan was if eventually Atiku wins, they would use that as evidence in court. The PDP guy has forseen this that's why he raised the alarm. He was on ground and would have known if it was PDP that allocated the figures. APC has taken rigging to a new low
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Freesurfer: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
mosho2good:
NORTHERN NIGERIA WANTS ONLY POWER

By Chief JCI

25 Feb 2019

Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The Northern Nigeria never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

Chief JCI
25 Feb 2019
Trash talk

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by baratech: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fake news
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Oyindidi(f): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bgetto:
PDP altered this result no way PDP deliever Adamwa state I'm from dere Buhari beat Atiku hands down I don't trust state commissioners of inec Mr gaidan
Na una be Nigeria problem
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by donwhit(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
The northerners see atiku as not a born again muslim, he is too westernized in his approach to things. Even with the schools he built in adamawa, he is not appreciated. So sorry for Atiku.

And let us pray that bag of rice does not become 50000 naira cos economic challenges is coming oooo. There might be another recession and stock market crash.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by symbianDON(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
. Their plan was if eventually Atiku wins, they would use that as evidence in court. The PDP guy has forseen this that's why he raised the alarm. He was on ground and would have known if it was PDP that allocated the figures. APC has taken rigging to a new low
bros leave that thing! in this charade called election, both APC and PDP rigged their ar.s.es out.....it just so happened that APC out-rigged PDP. it's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mistura02:

He will definitely win in Cameroon. He has won on Nairaland, facebook and twitter already
Chai, u guys will kill the Cameroonian before his time grin grin grin
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by ensamy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is the worst time to be a Nigerian with such a shameful Election shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
THE REAL MESSAGE FROM THE NORTH WHERE
POWER SEATS
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

Chief JCI
25/02/19
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mrjo:
My brother that was also what confused me in 2015 how bornu produse over one million votes despite how bh displaced them few months to election

I believe this result is fair. It isn't as outrageous as d 2015 version. This is time of peace and d two top contenders share 700,000 votes across 15 LGAs. Even in delta state it is said omo-agege retained his senatorial seat, him& his closest rival shared 200,000 votes across maybe 3 LGAs. U wonder how that was possible. But generally, d results are more realistic
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by islandmoon: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
the result did not reflex the conditions of the people in the middle belt in particular.
so many people were disenfranchised
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by dotedote: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
International community can't do Jack in our elections.
Wetin concern dem ?

fryoobest:
APC Rigging everywhere, the international community is watching, Buhari cannot rule This Country Again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by bionixs: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
sammyj:
grin grin You win a state and still rejected the result. Who on earth does that grin grin grin
cursed madman does
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by 22brains(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/25/breaking-pdp-raises-boko-haram-herdsmen-questions-atiku-beats-buhari-soundly-adamawa

Lalasticlala
BubuZombi and PaChukwudi, Inec officers on Nairaland are on their way to collation centre to submit Nairaland likes and shares,with these likes,Kano,Katsina and Kaduna votes will be neutralized. I pity wailers on this

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
jomoh:
The premise he based his argument on is subject to arguments and there’s no data to back that up.

The man should go to court to prove his point.

That claim is even poor and very loosed. The man should be arrested by DSS to explain what he knows about the attacks on those lgas

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by Melian(f): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
fryoobest:
APC Rigging everywhere, the international community is watching, Buhari cannot rule This Country Again.

APC is rigging yet they lost a state as crucial as FCT? Your mumu don do!
Re: PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa by BubuZombi: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
22brains:
BubuZombi and PaChukwudi, Inec officers on Nairaland are on their way to collation centre to submit Nairaland likes and shares,with these likes,Kano,Katsina and Kaduna votes will be neutralized. I pity wailers on this

It seems you need additional brain to make it 23brain... Stop quoting me unnecessarily

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.