Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation (84379 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by sharpden: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Former Senate Minority Leader Senator Godswill Akpabio has lost his reelection bid.
Akpabio, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district, secured 67, 487 as against 136, 373 votes for Chris Ekpenyong of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP).

Details shortly…

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-akpabio-loses-senatorial-seat/

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Yes

Atiku win or loose I don't care again.

Akpabio has finally retired

750 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by stalwart123(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
angry

Happy retirement sir.

You shall spend it in good health and long life.

You shall reap the fruit of your labour.

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by sharpden: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin

War saw politician

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by yemeshak: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is the best news ever...Even PDP no win presidency again, this one don calm my nerve.

512 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by hailall: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
No

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by MistaCode(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cool tho...
Saraki retired because of Atiku
Akpabio retired because of Buhari

Both Team To Score achieved
Perhaps it's time for Atiku to deploy our 4-3-3 formation....

Modiefied: Keeper Imo State ( De gea)

Defenders : Benue (Jordi Alba) Edo(Otamendi) Akwa Ibom(Sergio Ramos) Taraba(Alex Sandro)

Mid fielders: Plateau(Kante) Adamawa(Pogba) Cross River(Hazard)

Attackers: P.H(Messi) Delta(Aguero) Anambra(C.Ronaldo)

342 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by frankfrancis871: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
sad

If only he stopped eating the poisonous food often prepared by his nagging wife, if only...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ogmask come o...e don red! grin

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by handie(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Warsaw Saw War. You served ur purpose excellently in Akwa Ibom..... NDDC chairmanship is urs for the taking

17 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Akpabio ntooooooor!

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by somalianprince: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
cheesy

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by SirIconR(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
God bless Nigerians... no room for political godfatherism....come 2023 ... Tinubu you are next

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by SouthEastFacts: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Victor Umeh retired
Godwill Akpabio retired
George Akume retired
What more can I ask for?

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Alariiwo: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Akpabio should ttake heart.. you win some and lose some.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by ckmayoca: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ahh. Now waiting for Amaechi to be religated when PMB is finally annou.nced winner.

Some set of crooks went back into to the house...
Orji kalu
ABBA Moro
Teslim folarin
Rochas

As we cut the fingers another set keeps growing

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by tsinzu: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sarrki can go and make him the senate president in his village

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by gidgiddy: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Well if it true, then I like it. I hate Godfatherism. Akpabio telling everybody that he will singlehandedly my bury PDP in his state was an insult to the people

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by ngadaAwo: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
music to my ears

cc
ngeneukwenu cilicmarin Clerverly sarrki modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1

13 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Salvador1: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
It made my night really good

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by sharpden: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Corrinthians(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Someone ask Uche Thirdus, the oldest experienced Wailer, if democracy is still *under threat*. I am hoping he would protest against this result as well, with Reno in tow. grin grin

Akpabio.. incoming SSG!! I hail you sir.

grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nigerianization(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Akpabio left the jungle where he was a lion to the city where he became a dog. Even in one of his ass licking as a dog, he was offered an opportunity to reclaim his kingdom in the jungle (umbrella) but he refused.

Politicians must learn to feel the pulse of their people and not arrogate to themselves the position of being a god to their people.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sarki and his fellow Northern political analyst will come to nairaland and begin to propagate fake analysis for we in the south

15 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by obembet(f): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari will compensate him Minister for or Minister of

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by demoBaba: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Incoming minister....

4 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by DoTheNeedful: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
He would be made a minister.

Na Saraki loss bad pass. A whole SP and a godfather lost totally. grin. No appointment for him; nothing. He would spend the next four years spending his loot without replenishing it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by thunder74(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Even if Atiku loses, I am console with this.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Waiting for Inec to declare Pmb as the winner.

Wailers are in a severe pain grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by ngadaAwo: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.