Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests (30059 Views)

#ENDSARS: Remarks By Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila (full Text) / Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried / North Korea Vows To Attack The US After Its ‘reckless Remarks’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by Charly68: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Secondus was already addressing a world conference rejecting an election that is yet concluded ...stupid opportunists calling themselves leaders ..we have videos of their thump printing here and there and yet they claim innocence ..God will sanitize this nation for us
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by Sweetcollins: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
NoSidonLook:
One thing is certain:

...APC win no go make the beggar for street wey vote APC, get money pass me

Or PDP win, no go mean say I go turn millionaire overnight

We go dey alright lass lass...Man go survive, come rain come sunshine

However to those that voted APC I expect your live to have been a lot more better in the next 4 years...or else na suffer you dey till you die

I also hope you can match the standard of living of either Buhari or Tinubu's children...or else your children no get hope be that

Atikuobi 2019 remains the goal cool

Amen

1 Like

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by staytravel: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
To be honest,

what is the real difference between Buhari and Atiku,
na di same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBItAt2HHM
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by anonymuz(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.
Kenya better but we don cast the place, make we dey reason Gambia I bey. Dm me
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by 9jaown(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
olajizz01:
Shut up,guess it was rigged in your room, you people started ranting just because rigging was not allowed just as 2015.
Oga.
If you want to quote me..
Don’t insult me abeg..
Respect you self..
Abeg..
Respect your self.
Thanks.
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
KingsizeD:
Heavenly Father , Please I beg you even if it's Moghalu that wants to win this election I will gladly except as long as that devilishh evil is not returning to power Amen.
Heavenly Father, please let that Bastard not hv peace till he rejects the post,may d blood of those that died during d election start hunting him and his family, may things start going bad for those that collided to rig the election,may d spend all d money d took from bribe in treating ailment of them thier family. IJN

1 Like

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by blowjob: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2019
SAI BUHARI
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by fof1: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2019
bilms:
FPP condemn reckless remarks by political parties and foreign interests

........ call on Nigerians to trust INEC

An independent Non Governmental Organisation, Foundation for Peace Professionals (FPP) has called on the Nigerian people to have faith in their country & give chance to Government Institutions like Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), being the Nigerian electoral body to finish up what its started. The elections cannot be concluded if announcement of Presidential election results cannot be made.

The organisation frowned at reckless statements coming from political parties, organisations and foreign individuals aimed at heating up the polity just to pitch Nigerians against each other.

In a statement issued by the Executive Director, Abdulrazaq Hamzat, FPP stated that after the successful conduct of the 2019 general election, the two leading political parties in Nigeria have been raising false alarms without basis.

According to Hamzat, "the baseless and unsubstantiated alarms being raised by the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) and opposition People's Democratic Party (PDP) is capable of discrediting INEC, which has been working tirelessly to deliver a free, fair and credible election".

PDP and it's associate organisations had earlier claimed that the ruling APC is putting pressure on INEC to compromise the process, a claim made without any basis.

Similarly, the APC and it's associate organisations had also claimed that the PDP is planning to falsely declare itself winner of the election and create unrest in the country.

This claim was also found to be an alarm without basis.

FPP therefore condemn the unpatriotic conduct of both parties and urge them both to desist from further conduct capable of creating doubt in the mind of the general public about the credibility of the election.

FPP is calling on Nigerians to appreciate and congratulate themselves on their efforts in ensuring that elections were conducted peacefully.

The announcement, according to FPP is just a final stage, which the people are waiting and willing to accept the verdict of their decision.

The organisation also added that, no Nigerian is ready to throw away his or her democratic right to any form of violence, not even for the sake of any party or politician.

"What Nigerians want is a smooth announcement and transition in the interest of a better Nigeria".

Additionally, Mr Hamzat also frowned at the interference and irresponsible statements credited to certain diplomats and foreign individuals.

"Such reckless statements are not only inciting and uncalled for, they are also irresponsible because they are capable of raising none existing doubt in the mind of the people.”

FPP therefore called on all Nigerians to be vigilant and peaceful.

It urges the people to unite and move the nation forward.

End

https://mrrightsng..com/2019/02/2019-election-fpp-condemn-reckless.html?m=1

THEY SHOULD SHUT THEIR TRAP. THEY ARE ALSO A PSEUDO NGO TO APC. HAMZAT IS THEIR AGENT. NONSENSE NGO FUNDED SECRETLY FROM SLUDGE FUNDS. HE CAN SPEAK NO DIFF.
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by bilms(m): 12:19am On Feb 26, 2019
shocked
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by Dollabiz: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2019
can u trust any parastatal in nigeria when judiciary is corrupt
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by staytravel: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2019
gini bu nkea?
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by staytravel: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Chai!
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by sonofElElyon: 1:34am On Feb 26, 2019
I only read this thread because I initially thought it was FFK Femi Fani Kayode

emmanuelex1:
What is FPP again? Is it a political party looooooiol

1 Like

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by poseidon12: 2:18am On Feb 26, 2019
APC front calling themselves an NGO.
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by wizalpha(m): 2:55am On Feb 26, 2019
What prove do you guys have that BUHARI is not corrupt. Are u in his Bank Account or that of his wives and son/daughters who always spend their time in Dubai? U guyz shuld wise up...truth be told, we are suffering much more than GEJ regime.
How much do you buy common pure water in your area?
Do you know that BUHARI that is not corrupt is earning two salaries and allowances as the President and also the Minister of Petroleum?
Wise up educated Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by banggy: 3:13am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:

abeg make una leave
make food reach us wey remain

good riddance to bad rubbish

Sai baba
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by ddeola: 3:40am On Feb 26, 2019
I don't agree with unfair election in any way but we have to ask ourselves whether we are sincere to ourselves or not because I don't agree that we need foreigners to come and observe our election.

Who observed UK or America's election? So, why should any nation in the world have a say in our election. The day we get it right, then the West is in trouble and that is why they don't want us to get it right, hypocrites

May God give us sincere leaders in Nigeria and Africa in Jesus name.
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by ensamy(m): 3:52am On Feb 26, 2019
As long as Godswill Akpabuyo lost hmmm me I no get problem again with the election. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by jimmynauty: 5:23am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by Legitken6602: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2019
See prove below!

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by Legitken6602: 5:39am On Feb 26, 2019
See prove below

Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by Friend01(m): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2019
NoSidonLook:
One thing is certain:

...APC win no go make the beggar for street wey vote APC, get money pass me

Or PDP win, no go mean say I go turn millionaire overnight

We go dey alright lass lass...Man go survive, come rain come sunshine

However to those that voted APC I expect your live to have been a lot more better in the next 4 years...or else na suffer you dey till you die

I also hope you can match the standard of living of either Buhari or Tinubu's children...or else your children no get hope be that

Atikuobi 2019 remains the goal cool

One life lesson most of you people fail to inculcate is be contented.
Whether Atiku or Buhari(my favoured candidate) wins it mostly boils down to how we manage our economic resources.
Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by Viking007(m): 6:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Asking Nigerians to trust INEC when results are being rigged in our very eyes? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP / Emir Sanusi Reminds Nigerians Of The Alarm He Raised Over Missing $20billion-PIX / Lagos Bus Drivers To Pay ₦800 Daily As State Introduces Transport Levy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.