Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other (42175 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by Yomzzyblog: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo and his model girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu are quite the sweethearts most couples wish to be.

They were both gushing over each other after the actor had to leave their baecation to fly into the country for the 2019 general elections as he missed the Oscars award which took place yesterday.

See their exchange below;

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/actor-alexx-ekubo-his-girlfriend-fancy-acholonu-gushes-over-each-other.html

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by Yomzzyblog: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by Doctorfitz: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
If only I gave a fvck

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by nnamanirr: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Doctorfitz:
If only I gave a fvck
u would just cum u knw

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by okwabayi(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Who are they fooling?
Who invited an unknown for the Oscars event?
So Alex wants me to believe one week ago he was in Miami and then flew back to Naija for the elections?
They should tell these lie lie stories to primary school children.
I’m too old to believe lies, abeg.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by Olakunorivictor(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Owk....... Can we start frying salt
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin see these baboons fooling their selves

I have a $29 pin verified Nigerian AdSense for sale

14 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:29am On Feb 26, 2019
No be only Oscar, na Ramires. Future Ramires winner grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by ValCon888: 2:48am On Feb 26, 2019
All for the gram

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by miracle956: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2019
lols
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by Yomzzyblog: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by IkpuMmadu: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Igbo AGAIN
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Every girl na model undecided plus those wey we never even by mistake jam for runnway

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by Denikayan: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Rubbish!

Instead of both to be gushing about His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), they busy gushing about each other.

Who have that one help? I beg make dem park inside gutter make His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) see road pass

Gushing kor, Brushing ni!

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by rattlesnake(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2019
deciet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by Achorise: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2019
I thought they said he was gay.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by CHZ777: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by Cornerstone199(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Oscar bebo grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by johnmattew: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2019
rattlesnake:
deciet
no mind am..we know his real lover

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by sonature1: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2019
okwabayi:
Who are they fooling?
Who invited an unknown for the Oscars event?
So Alex wants me to believe one week ago he was in Miami and then flew back to Naija for the elections?
They should tell these lie lie stories to primary school children.
I’m too old to believe lies, abeg.

Come on, what's wrong with you people?
Why is traveling to the US and coming back such a big deal?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by johnmattew: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2019
CHZ777:
THOUGHT HE IS GAY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZf8qTlNCcQ
he is using his girlfriend to divert attention

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by LINTUNE(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2019
smiley5 shocked cool
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by MobilityExpress: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Doctorfitz:
If only I gave a fvck
grin you are not smiling

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by KevMitnick: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Haters, haters everywhere. Sometimes I think this country deserves the kind of leaders it gets.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by Nattyzee(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
No be only Oscar, na Ramires. Future Ramires winner grin
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 u harsh o
Re: Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other by Mavor: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2019
they couldn't call or whatsapp themselves with all these one?? grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture / Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.