Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) (89620 Views)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by realmedia(f): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
'I love you' - Tonto Dikeh say as she shows off handsome man during romantic dinner in Dubai (Photos)

Looks like Tonto Dikeh has finally gotten herself a new man.

The Nollywood actress and mother of one who is currently in Dubai with her bestie Bobrisky took to her Instagram Stories to share photos of herself and the man enjoying a romantic dinner in the sky.

In one of the photos, Tonto was pictured holding a sign that says 'I Love You' as she sat next to the mystery man.

See more photos below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/i-love-you-tonto-dikeh-say-as-she-shows.html

3 Likes

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by realmedia(f): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by queenblog(f): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
nice

2 Likes

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
ONE YAHOO PLUS BOY DON CARRY THIS LEARNER OLOSHO GO FVCK FOR DUBAI.

BUSH PEOPLE UNABLE TO USE FORK AND KNIFE TOGETHER, AND THEY BE CLAIMING BIG BOY AND GIRL

AND PLS, WAT IS 'HANDSOME' ABOUT THIS ONE, OP.

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by donstan18: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
It won't take 5 seconds for her lagoon pussay to swallow that BOY

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
OP... Really? angry angry angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
What should we do??

1 Like

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by JohnGainsville(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
I hope she won't suck him dry and dump him

9 Likes

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
How can any sane man date this thug

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
her White pant is already missing

6 Likes

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Habibsocial080: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ty
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fake people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by StarUp: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Which of the mod distracted us with this kinda story biko? We are talking Naija politics and you are bringing a retired pvssay to front page for what Oops, I forgot she is one of Seun's crush after Linda Ikeji.

Meanwhile: When PDP situation room saw Kano results...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Habibsocial080: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tyfhg
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wetin men dey even enjoy for single mom pvssy self?

6 Likes

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by talk2rotman(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
tonto Buhari dikeh

1 Like

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
realmedia:
'I love you' - Tonto Dikeh say as she shows off handsome man during romantic dinner in Dubai (Photos)

The Nollywood actress and mother of one who is currently in Dubai with her bestie Bobrisky took to her Instagram Stories to share photos of herself and the man enjoying a romantic dinner in the sky.

In one of the photos, Tonto was pictured holding a sign that says 'I Love You' as she sat next to the mystery man.

See more photos below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/i-love-you-tonto-dikeh-say-as-she-shows.html

Another Yahoo boy
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
na election news we won dey see, no be this shii

4 Likes

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Doctorfitz: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lols.... Toh Toh dick eh

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Godjone(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
This Toto n na shameless being. Running from one bed to another. Who is taking care of that little innocent boy? Instead of her to give that little boy some reasonable attention, na to go fvck for Dubai dey hungry her. Ewu

8 Likes

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Avedonn: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
The guy looks like Segun Arinze.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Joromi12:

Both of them are thugs bro.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
see how they eat and licked the plate
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by addikt(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Joromi12:

PERSON WEY WON CHOP BEE HONEY FOR INSIDE MOUNTAIN NO GO LOOK AXE MOUTH.....you grab?... wink

Na bleeeep go finish am lasLas lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
realmedia:

The Nollywood actress and mother of one who is currently in Dubai with her bestie Bobrisky took to her
Instagram Stories to share photos of herself and the
man enjoying a romantic dinner in the sky.

See more photos below.

via
https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/i-love-you-tonto-dikeh-say-as-she-shows.html

Some people go just use their own handto invite troubles into their lives by themselves..... what kind of it.......

1 Like

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
realmedia:

See more photos below.

I pity dis one ooo.

But why I go wan browse plastic website sef? And play with plastic balloons? grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by deepsuk(f): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
See way she dey open mouth for second pic

The babe go swallow the whole prick aswea

3 Likes

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Waffarianman(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
D's 1 nva no wer E won put He Dik head. Just observing
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by idonhammer: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Anoda yahoo ediot

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe / Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.