Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. (73597 Views)

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Okuda(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
origima:

IF THIS IS WHAT U WISH URSELF SO BE IT. I AND MY FAMILY WILL BENEFIT IN PMB GOVERNMENT
if you were in Nigeria these last 4years and could not see all these thrn wait till it gets to you. nobody would escape it. Nigeria would be on it knees.. no be curse. Lmao!
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Herkim(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
No sense

4ckTOTO:
Make sure you increase dollar to 700/1 abeg that's why I voted you. I know u can do it
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Trezagezz: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
[s][/s[quote author=deomelo post=76124503]

Wetin [s][/s]concern me with this sifially pained village ipob...

Abeg sit down somewhere..
[/quote[s][/s]

[i][/i] just laughing at someone's stupidity....]
Stand in the middle of the road....
grin grin grin grin

Proud IPOBIAN I'M
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by nwanneniressure: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
4ckTOTO:
Make sure you increase dollar to 700/1 abeg that's why I voted you. I know u can do it
me too.
I can't wait for dollar to hit that peak.make guy men dem dey ball. cool
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
deomelo:

@SAIBUHARI and BRF are brothers from another mother.

If you want to win, you put in the work, you put in the infrastructure and manpower, you put in smart and knowledgeable

Buhari's official photographer, I see you.
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by denjjy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
obiekunie1:
WHERE IS OSINBAJO? grin grin

WHERE IS PASTOR OSINBAJO! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

WHERE IS OSUNBADE? cheesy cheesy cheesy

NDI 'SOPHISTICATED' UNA GO HEARAM FOR THIS BABA SECOND TERM!

FIRST THE CABAL WILL FORCE OSY TO RESIGN, THEN THEY WILL MAKE FASHOLA THE NEW VP.

AFTER THAT THE CABAL WILL INITIATE THE AWO TREATMENT ON TINUBU USING FASHOLA AS A FRONT - TINUBU WILL COMMIT SUICIDE THRU OTAPIAPIA OR BY JUMPING LAGOON! grin grin

THEN THEY WILL FACE THE MIDDLE BELT AND INITIATE THE FINAL SOLUTION ON THE MIDDLE BELT CRISIS - USING THEIR NEW APC SENATORS AS FRONTS.

THE FULANI HERDSMEN WILL GO ON FULL RAMPAGE IN ADAMAWA, ZANFARA, TARABA, PLATEAU, BENUE, KADUNA AND EDO STATES. THERE WILL BE INCURSIONS INTO EBONYI AND ENUGU STATES TOO. MANY HECTARES OF LANDS WILL BE TAKEN FROM THESE STATES AND HANDED OVER TO THE FULANIS AS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LANDS - THAT IS AFTER THE FULNIS KILLER HERDSMEN WILL HAVE KILLED AND MAIMED THOUSANDS OF NATIVES OF THESE STATES.

THE LANDS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THEM AS AN OPTION FOR PEACE TO REIGN.

BOKO HARAM WILL TAKE OVER CONTROL OF ENTIRE BORNO STATE, SOME PARTS OF YOBE, GOMBE AND SOKOTO STATES. THEY WILL DECLARE FULL CALIPHATE ON THESE REGIONS.

FUNNY THING IS - THE SOKOTO CALIPHATE WILL BE MADE TO BE LOYAL TO THEM AND WILL PAY HOMAGE TO SHEKAU OR HIS CLONE. grin grin grin

AS FOR NDI IGBO, WE WILL BE OK LAST LAST - EXCEPT FOR FEW CASUALTIES OR WHAT IS CALLED COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

ITS NOT A PROPHESY. IT IS A FACT.

OH I FORGOT:

BMCs AKA ZONE-Bs UNA WORK WILL OFFICIALLY END MAY 29TH THEN YOU ALL WILL BE BACK ON THE JOB MARKET! PLS SAVE WHAT YOU CAN CAUSE YOUR DAYS AHEAD WILL BE VERY ROUGH GUYS.

YOUR OGAS IN CHARGE WILL ALL BLOCK YOUR NUMBERS SO U DONT KEEP DISTURBING THEM FOR HELP.

THEN LATER THE MAIN OGAS ON TOP WILL ALSO BLOCK YOUR FOOT OGAS. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

WE ALL GO HEARAM! sad sad
this is just an advance way of wailing
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Timijo(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
cogbuagu:
I remember 2015 Fashola did this in Lagos.
All the APC agent all sent they results collected to this APC centre.
And before results were out APC already know the out come.

2019 he is doing the same but this time in Abuja and as u can see, they are not smiling.
GGG
Why?
grin grin grin grin grin

Hope PDP are some where doing the same not later they will not have any evidence of rigging.
Don't worry. They are the same in their situation room.
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by 4ckTOTO: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
nwanneniressure:
me too.
I can't wait for dollar to hit that peak.make guy men dem dey ball. cool
me I dey change am dey store o. I know what this guy is capable of. If the thing double like last time. Guy man don hammer o cheesy
But bro u fall me hand for that poco girl o. I think say you go post am. I wan see wetin the poco look like
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by chidextec: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Guy u wicked ooo grin grin
dotcomnamename:
Dear Frustrated Wailers and Children of Hate,

If You Are Not Okay With The Results Announced By INEC So Far, Justice Tanko Is Waiting For You In Court.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by omojesu202(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
adonismuller:
He doesn't even understand what's happening...

would you rather understand what is happening and remain a nobody than don't understand what is happening n be the president of a country..... you keep calling him an illiterate yet he's the number one citizen of this country. All the school you went n understand what is happening, who are you in Nigeria?? God has blessed him, just leave it like that.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by pfadom: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is your dream for yourself. You will reap what you sow.

obiekunie1:

FIRST THE CABAL WILL FORCE OSY TO RESIGN, THEN THEY WILL MAKE FASHOLA THE NEW VP.

AFTER THAT THE CABAL WILL INITIATE THE AWO TREATMENT ON TINUBU USING FASHOLA AS A FRONT - TINUBU WILL COMMIT SUICIDE THRU OTAPIAPIA OR BY JUMPING LAGOON! grin grin

THEN THEY WILL FACE THE MIDDLE BELT AND INITIATE THE FINAL SOLUTION ON THE MIDDLE BELT CRISIS - USING THEIR NEW APC SENATORS AS FRONTS.

THE FULANI HERDSMEN WILL GO ON FULL RAMPAGE IN ADAMAWA, ZANFARA, TARABA, PLATEAU, BENUE, KADUNA AND EDO STATES. THERE WILL BE INCURSIONS INTO EBONYI AND ENUGU STATES TOO. MANY HECTARES OF LANDS WILL BE TAKEN FROM THESE STATES AND HANDED OVER TO THE FULANIS AS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LANDS - THAT IS AFTER THE FULNIS KILLER HERDSMEN WILL HAVE KILLED AND MAIMED THOUSANDS OF NATIVES OF THESE STATES.

BOKO HARAM WILL TAKE OVER CONTROL OF ENTIRE BORNO STATE, SOME PARTS OF YOBE, GOMBE AND SOKOTO STATES. THEY WILL DECLARE FULL CALIPHATE ON THESE REGIONS.

FUNNY THING IS - THE SOKOTO CALIPHATE WILL BE MADE TO BE LOYAL TO THEM AND WILL PAY HOMAGE TO SHEKAU OR HIS CLONE. grin grin grin

AS FOR NDI IGBO, WE WILL BE OK LAST LAST - EXCEPT FOR FEW CASUALTIES OR WHAT IS CALLED COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

OH I FORGOT:

BMCs AKA ZONE-Bs UNA WORK WILL OFFICIALLY END MAY 29TH THEN YOU ALL WILL BE BACK ON THE JOB MARKET! PLS SAVE WHAT YOU CAN CAUSE YOUR DAYS AHEAD WILL BE VERY ROUGH GUYS.

YOUR OGAS IN CHARGE WILL ALL BLOCK YOUR NUMBERS SO U DONT KEEP DISTURBING THEM FOR HELP.

THEN LATER THE MAIN OGAS ON TOP WILL ALSO BLOCK YOUR FOOT OGAS. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by BiafraIsFree: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
cogbuagu:

2019 he is doing the same but this time in Abuja and as u can see, they are not smiling.

Why?
grin grin grin grin grin

Hope PDP are some where doing the same not later they will not have any evidence of rigging.

That is to show the world that APC terrorist have access to INEC system to manipulate the results.

Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Ubdavis(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
adonismuller:
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mrjo:
For some of you rejoicing remember what happened in 2015 PDP had early lead and start rejoicing only to be cut short by Kano and Kaduna results grin grin grin
oh u re still in self denial grin
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Kingkamal(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
obiekunie1:

OH I FORGOT:

you go hearam in your Family... and all these your plans will fail because we are ready to kill the roots of these problems you mentioned... wasted soul
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Felixv: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
adonismuller:

are you not tired of this ...

the analytics are obvious -you can see the pie and bar charts, so each variation would be easily understood.

just a matter of colors and I guess he is wondering why they lost so many votes.

let's just finish the work of building our infrastructure for the future.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Bnladan(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
The detractors and doubting Thomases have been shamed. Sai jibrin of biafla. Laughing in saraki's voice. Atikunonsense how market?
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by alizma: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
cogbuagu:

Why?
grin grin grin grin grin

it seems you are not seeing the chart on screen, APC has already win the election
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by bcashy: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
adonismuller:

At least he knows he has won grin grin grin grin grin

Na u still they fight the fact that Atiku has been buried!
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by cohug: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
to do what? chai i just cant bear with this man another 4 yrs.
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by bcashy: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Felixv:

are you not tired of this ...

the analytics are obvious -you can see the pie and bar charts, so each variation would be easily understood.

just a matter of colors and I guess he is wondering why they lost so many votes.

let's just finish the work of building our infrastructure for the future.

You wan kill the mumu, does he even understand wat bar and pie charts means? All they know how to do best is to hate buhari!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by hammerFC: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Since Staurday APC busy doing balance equation to upturn results in favour of Buhari.

Buhari Inec Are Still Altering Results Since Saturday.

THEY ARE JUST QUIETLY CHANGING THE RESULT SO APC CAN WIN.

Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Turboking(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
obiekunie1:

NDI 'SOPHISTICATED' UNA GO HEARAM FOR THIS BABA SECOND TERM! PAINMENT IN CAPITAL LETTER

OH I FORGOT:

PAINMENT IN CAPITAL LETTER tongue tongue
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
deomelo:

@SAIBUHARI and BRF are brothers from another mother.

If you want to win, you put in the work, you put in the infrastructure and manpower, you put in smart and knowledgeable
He needs to surround himself with more knowledgeable and selfless people...Selfless!
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Charlico2(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=deomelo post=76122922]

He can not read, he's lifeless, but he's winning, he's already defeated your athiefKulooter lord and savior of ipob enclaves..

Abeg, hide your painment because you still have another 4 years of sifia pain and sorrow.

Correction pls. 4 yrs & 3 months
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
obiekunie1:

OH I FORGOT:

Mumu people. Always acting like bastards..LOL
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by James4bright(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
deomelo:

He can not read, he's lifeless, but he's winning, he's already defeated your athiefKulooter lord and savior of ipob enclaves..

Abeg, hide your painment because you still have another 4 years of sifia pain and sorrow.

grin grin

Igbos would always thrive no matter how chaotic the economy might be unlike you and your tribe filled with dullards that can't stand any iota of hardship.
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by Jaideyone(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
obiekunie1:

OH I FORGOT:

this your own wailing is spectacular o ���
Re: President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. by deomelo: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
James4bright:

Igbos would always thrive no matter how chaotic the economy might be unlike you and your tribe filled with dullards that can't stand any iota of hardship.
[/s]

You are wailing hopelessly and helplessly...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.