Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot (5842 Views)

The SE Has Lost Out Once Again / Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by jumobi1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

I doubt it.. Something is happening, Ndigbo are getting lesser excited to vote.. Go check the 2011 presidential election results

You are correct. Nigerians overall (even the North to a lesser extent) are less excited and afraid to come out and vote. However the 2011 figures were definitely inflated.

1 Like

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Psalmy2cute:
I think it is Fair to say the reason atiku abubakar of the PDP has lost this election is the fault of the igbos...

I'm not a supporter of the PDP but i simply don't like the system of governance from PMB and I have to say this election is a lost cause and the reason for this is the low turn out of voters in the south east.. they have the population.. but it seems they're more interested in their day to day business.. than the future of this country...

Or some may say they just decided to ditch the election.. because both parties are northerners and fulani muslims.. but they should have considered their son Peter obi..

It's a pity... but as a SS I have to say for the first time 4 + 4 to Buhari... igbos should wait for 2023.. or maybe further in the future

The average igbo man is not interested in power. He is only interested in his business.

4 Likes

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Kagawa10: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

The igbos has so far delivered more than ecpected for the APC ......what did the SW do ?

In your dream. Did APC win any of the SE state? Even in the state lost by APC in the SW, the votes in the said states beat the sum of the votes SE had for Buhari. So go sit down. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by akoaki(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Arsenella007:

You idiots forget that Buhari will not be there forever. Continue fooling yourself

At least for 16 years for the sake of equity.

1 Like

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Whiteangel1234: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:
I just dey laugh una.

You guys best bet was PDP, nnadi kanu and your governors ruined that.. your votes would have cancel Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, gombe, yobe, Sokoto and borno by now.

Take it from me, Buhari will never allow Igbo rule Nigeria as long as he's alive

So you are an Afonja ? You are no more Igbo?
If Atiku cannot win his state with Big margin is it igbos that will go to Yobe and Deliver PDP ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

The average igbo man is not interested in power. He is only interested in his business.
That's exactly the reason why an igbo man may never emerge as president in this country... nor to talk about referendum which they currently demand

1 Like

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by bigpicture001: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Psalmy2cute:
I think it is Fair to say the reason atiku abubakar of the PDP has lost this election is the fault of the igbos...

I'm not a supporter of the PDP but i simply don't like the system of governance from PMB and I have to say this election is a lost cause and the reason for this is the low turn out of voters in the south east.. they have the population.. but it seems they're more interested in their day to day business.. than the future of this country...

Or some may say they just decided to ditch the election.. because both parties are northerners and fulani muslims.. but they should have considered their son Peter obi..

It's a pity... but as a SS I have to say for the first time 4 + 4 to Buhari... igbos should wait for 2023.. or maybe further in the future

Must everyone be a zombie...?

Dey stood their ground

1 Like

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Henry22(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Is it your se?..... Y not face ur sw and leave ibos alone... See afonja claiming ss.......

1 Like

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

That's exactly the reason why an igbo man may never emerge as president in this country... nor to talk about referendum which they currently demand

Who president epp?

2 Likes

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Henry22:
Is it your se?..... Y not face ur sw and leave ibos alone... See afonja claiming ss.......
Lol.. I'm a SS warri boy for that matter.. from warri central local government area .....my guy forget it the truth is bitter, but it most be told..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Greyworld: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

The APC touts will ignore the question as usual because they know the answer cheesy
But we all know the answer to that dont we?
Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by adelee777: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

The reason is not just the low turn out of people in the SE, but the fact that Igbos indirectly campaigned for Buhari. There are many "neutral" Yorubas who would want Buhari to be kicked out of state house ASAP. These were pushed to support Buhari due to the Igbos legendary ability to make noise and insult (which always leads them to lose at the end).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by zoedew: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Next is the Yoruba as President after PMB is done with his second term! With who will the IGBO discuss a bid for the President in 2023? The North they denigrate and despise or the SW against whom they have nurtured and harboured bitterness since forever? It is best to live at peace with others and take life as it comes and not feel superior to others with intent to show you are better and out to Lord it over them! You never know when you’ll need them! BABA Nwabueze was made to hug the fellow who was out to sell us wholesale as slaves to his friends - that part I didn’t like!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Marvelbars: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:
which future? Lmao

In actual sense Yoruba is more valuable than Igbos both in APC and PDP.

Lol and you guy didn't hold any jucy post, think we'll bro
Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Nwadiuto247: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbobyblood:
I just dey laugh una.

You guys best bet was PDP, nnadi kanu and your governors ruined that.. your votes would have cancel Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, gombe, yobe, Sokoto and borno by now.

Take it from me, Buhari will never allow Igbo rule Nigeria as long as he's alive

Why do you people fooll yourself? Igbos have never hidden their dislike for Buhari over the years now so why do you worry yourself about them? They are not afraid of Buhari so go and sleep biko.

Is fuel 87 naira in your area?

Is dollar 150 naira in your area?

Are we not all bearing the pains of high cost of living caused by the devilish increases of Buhari?

Stop disgracing yourself here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by verifiablefacts: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Low turn out in the east was caused by a some factors especially Nmadi Kanu ...
you mean the coward?

1 Like

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by verifiablefacts: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
zoedew:
Next is the Yoruba as President after PMB is done with his second term! With who will the IGBO discuss a bid for the President in 2023? The North they denigrate and despise or the SW against whom they have nurtured and harboured bitterness since forever? It is best to live at peace with others and take life as it comes and not feel superior to others with intent to show you are better and out to Lord it over them! You never know when you’ll need them! BABA Nwabueze was made to hug the fellow who was out to sell us wholesale as slaves to his friends - that part I didn’t like!
fashola loading

2 Likes

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by nwanyionitsha: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

When I said and was shouting that Peter obi is not popular in SE a lot of his supporters were abusing me.. They make so much noise on social media but they are not on ground. Can you believe GEJ a non igbo got more votes than Peter obi in SE. Even I that I don't support obi and Atiku, I'm disgusted at the result in Abia.. Look at Abia result, tell me if this is not madness

Abia:
PDP: 219698
APC: 85058

This is really unbelievabe
Again Peter obi fan boys must now be honorable enough to apologize to me for all the insults and abuse.. I've been vindicated... cc: Nonsobaba

NgadaAwo, nwanyionitsha, Salvador4, pekele007, mopolchi, osagyefo98, pointblank247, earthquake2, chiefobdk, Salvador1, beebeeooh, tsinzu, AnambraforPeter, phase1, Mekaboy, , adadike, nzeobi... noisemakers grin grin grin
Stop bothering us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Nwadiuto247: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Lol.. I'm a SS warri boy for that matter.. from warri central local government area .....my guy forget it the truth is bitter, but it most be told..

Poverty continues to spread in the north despite the fact that they have produced several Presidents. That's not the kind of vision that igbos have in life abeg.

Carry your useless ideology and get out of our way. We hate poverty.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by globemoney: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Stop bothering us.
cheesy cheesy

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Poverty continues to spread in the north despite the fact that they have produced several Presidents. That's not the kind of vision that igbos have in life abeg.

Your post shows how immature you're... you maybe older than me.. but you're 100% same 30% low IQ aboki shoe cubblers from the north.... if you dont have anything sensable to say ... then pls don't tag me.. stupidity is contagious it's best I stay free from elements like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by zoedew: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Not one of the wives that make up the four cardinal points on Atiku’s political compass will dare to ask Atiku for housekeeping money tonight! Not even Jennifer who used to live at the Potomac and then the rabbit hole before coming in from the cold to do oriako dance steps at the campaign of infamy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by zoedew: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Afikpo, Ohaozara.

1 Like

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by globemoney: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
zoedew:
Yorubas have lost out in this government with numbers from SW.. Despite your so called alliance with Buhari you failed to deliver him. The Notrth delivered Buhari Yoruba can never be president in 2023 instead the north will rule forever, the earlier you begin to realize this the better

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by meccuno: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

So you are an Afonja ? You are no more Igbo?
If Atiku cannot win his state with Big margin is it igbos that will go to Yobe and Deliver PDP ?
he has never said he was igbo. he is a yoruba dude.
Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Okoroawusa: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
ideynl1:

Are you no more Igbo?
100% Igbo

My people don't know politics. I gave up on my people in 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Okoroawusa:

100% Igbo

My people don't know politics. I gave up on my people in 2018
yes We igbos dont know politics
i wonder when next we become President

1 Like

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

Yorubas have lost out in this government with numbers from SW.. Despite your so called alliance with Buhari you failed to deliver him. The Notrth delivered Buhari Yoruba can never be president in 2023 instead the north will rule forever, the earlier you begin to realize this the better
I tell you. Buhari's win is the North's gain. SE saving grace was that it shared its votes for both Buhari and Atiku despite the marginalization in the APC led government. I expect Imo and Ebonyi votes to be shared just as Abia.
Both the SW, SS and SE gave Buhari similar votes. The SW being the highest beneficiary failed the APC. Watch out for part 2 in 2023, operation divide and rule the south. Both APC and PDP will field northern candidates in 2023. El Rufai for APC and Kwankwaso for the PDP. The SW have boarded one chance bus. We in the SE sympathize with the whole south.
Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by zoedew: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

Corruption, abuse of power and poverty knows no tribe. The three afflict all societies in varying measure. The three combined together to blind the eyes of the SW to the good Buhari (doing his duty and not a favour) did them with the ongoing LAGOS-IBADAN Expressway repair and the LOS-IBDN rail line. The crumbs Atiku offered them was preferred. The three moved over to the SE and SS and deceived them into thinking that a vote for Atiku will bring them The Presidency so they can also ab use power for their benefit! They were blinded to the ongoing Niger bridge construction and Zik Mausoleum even Jonathan couldn’t do!The three also made a showing in the North where throngs native to Atiku massively voted for him. The APC must carry the can for failing to effectively deal with the Shittu/Ajimobi spat in Oyo State, Aregbesola’s misrule Of Osun State and Amosun’s thuggish ways in Ogun State which all combined saw to its lost of goodwill among the Yoruba and PDP (Atiku) stood to take advantage of the situation! That, my friend is the picture somewhat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by bluefilm: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
As usual.

They are the true explanation of the saying "cutting your nose just to spite your face".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
SE should be happy with their performance. They have nothing to lose if anyone of Atiku or Buhari emerges. They've learnt to play the politics well. Atiku cannot expect the SE to die for his cause when he failed to rally the north to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot by wristbangle: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

When I said and was shouting that Peter obi is not popular in SE a lot of his supporters were abusing me.. They make so much noise on social media but they are not on ground. Can you believe GEJ a non igbo got more votes than Peter obi in SE. Even I that I don't support obi and Atiku, I'm disgusted at the result in Abia.. Look at Abia result, tell me if this is not madness

Abia:
PDP: 219698
APC: 85058

This is really unbelievabe
Again Peter obi fan boys must now be honorable enough to apologize to me for all the insults and abuse.. I've been vindicated... cc: Nonsobaba

Could this result be true? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Appoint SSA On Disability Affairs / Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning / External Reserves Fall By $520m In Five Weeks – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.