Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage (23499 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child After 28 Years Of Marriage / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by MarianaTrench: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Otarkpa:
Awesome God

Shut up this has nothing to do with God... It was achieved through Science and Technology!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by salt1: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Shut up this has nothing to do with God... It was achieved through Science and Technology!

It still takes the mercy of God to make it work.
The older the couple is, the less their chances of success. This couple may have used donor egg/sperm.
The good news is, they have achieved their dream of being parents
Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by femi4: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2019
gideon1971:
Please what is the criteria for determining the winner in Nigeria election, is it by the number of votes won or the number of States won, for instance. Let's assume that buhari win 15 states with the highest no of voters I.e lagos, kano, Kaduna etc, with 15 million votes and Atiku win d remaining 22 states but the total no of votes from the the 34 state is 13million, who will be declared winner,

Quote me with answers please
no of votes is what matters

15m will be declare winner but he must have at least 25% votes where he loses
Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by femi4: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2019
lamidebaby:
not to take away from the joy of these lovely people but my observation is that over 90% of these miracle conceptions are a product of Assisted reproductive techniques, but the testimonies are always silent about it. I strongly believe it's misleading and hypocritical. Employing ART to conceive does not in any way diminish the power of GOD or the weight of your testimony.. it only shows you as a person of integrity who is also willing to guide others who are suffering the "barrenness" plague the way out. Some women will pray till their ovaries atrophy and nothing will happen when ART could easily have solved it and made them happy mothers.
congratulations to Reverend and Mrs Nnaghe Ita again. Olorun aa woo.
Nobody share in HIS Glory. If you are interested in the details, meet the couple one on one.
Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by hope4life: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Cashinvestment1:
See details below

Pls friends.Don't go for any investment that doubles your money even if it is within a.month esp.online.The people we see face to face ran away let alone people you don't see face to face.I've had my fingers burnt by them.It will.collapse and your money gone
Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by mechanics(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Wow, what a wonder working God.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2019
femi4:
Nobody share in HIS Glory. If you are interested in the details, meet the couple one on one.
if you took time to read I addressed a trend and not the couple in question and no I'm not interested in the details; I'm interested in their joy and that of other couples sadly tagged as "barren".

1 Like

Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by femi4: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2019
lamidebaby:

if you took time to read I addressed a trend and not the couple in question and no I'm not interested in the details; I'm interested in their joy and that of other couples sadly tagged as "barren".
If you are interested in their joy, then the trend won't look inappropriate to you cos that's the way it should be.

Anybody that need details should meet them privately.

"I was blind, but now I can see"...Praise God!
Qed
Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2019
femi4:
If you are interested in their joy, then the trend won't look inappropriate to you cos that's the way it should be.
Anybody that need details should meet them privately.
"I was blind, but now I can see"...Praise God!
Qed
you know what, you're right.
those capable of it can deduce my point.
can we please move on now?

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by Smooyis(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2019
I rejoice with the family �. May God give the parents the wisdom to train the child in the way of the Lord.
Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by linearity: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
gideon1971:
Please what is the criteria for determining the winner in Nigeria election, is it by the number of votes won or the number of States won, for instance. Let's assume that buhari win 15 states with the highest no of voters I.e lagos, kano, Kaduna etc, with 15 million votes and Atiku win d remaining 22 states but the total no of votes from the the 34 state is 13million, who will be declared winner,

Quote me with answers please

The candidate that gets the highest votes wins the Presidential election, as long as he or she wins with 25% margin from 24 (2/3rd) of the 36 states.
Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
lamidebaby:
not to take away from the joy of these lovely people but my observation is that over 90% of these miracle conceptions are a product of Assisted reproductive techniques, but the testimonies are always silent about it. I strongly believe it's misleading and hypocritical. Employing ART to conceive does not in any way diminish the power of GOD or the weight of your testimony.. it only shows you as a person of integrity who is also willing to guide others who are suffering the "barrenness" plague the way out. Some women will pray till their ovaries atrophy and nothing will happen when ART could easily have solved it and made them happy mothers.
congratulations to Reverend and Mrs Nnaghe Ita again. Olorun aa woo.

if anyone is (or knows anyone) experiencing the infertility horrors please do not (allow them) suffer in silence. there are several medically proven methods to employ in overcoming it. Encourage them to visit Nordica fertility Centre, The Bridge Clinic or Medical ART Centre (these are the ones I know personally).
Others are outlined here along with their addresses:

https://nigerianfinder.com/ivf-centers-in-nigeria-the-best-10/

even the Bible says faith without works is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by Taogbera: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Name the child Aihat Buhari
Re: Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage by zoedew: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Glory to God!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy / Love Potion: Native Doctor Dupes 70-year Old Woman / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.