Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode (80469 Views)

What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle / Why Do South Eastern Governors Donate Land To North But North Never Does / Why Does The North Never Talk Of Seccesion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by emmanuelex1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Save your self this analysis till then. You will understand reason the the born to rule mentality by the North
SamNaijaboy:
I know for sure that the SS won't just hand over the PDP ticket to the North in 2023.

The SE may be trying to because while they may win the PDP battle (SS just left power in 2015), APC is likely to give the ticket to SW and SW will likely win SE in a general election anyday because the North likely wouldn't vote SE to be on top of the ticket because of Biafran agitation.
See what the Biafran agitation has done to the SE?

I think that is why you are saying what you are saying. I think the SE knows they can;t match up with the SW and the SS and so may be willing to allow the north rule. However before they sabotage, the Wikes and the SS gladiators will likely stop them in their tracks in the PDP

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by SamNaijaboy: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
okay, LOL

I'm betting for Fayemi/Shettima or Fayemi/Mohamed Abubakar of Bauchi or Osinbajo/Shettima or Osinbajo/Current Senior NE Governor. Fayemi because he is the only one left that is Christian Senior Governor in the SW in 2023 and on good terms with Tinubu and delivered his state massively to PMB. Akeredolu fighting Tinubu was short-sighted. Although understandable since Tinubu never wanted him to be gov. Akeredolu with his SE wife would have been perfect. Whether the Ogun/Lagos Axis will let Fayemi be will be another issue. That's why it is likely to be Osinbajo.

emmanuelex1:
Save your self this analysis till then. You will understand reason the the born to rule mentality by the North
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by emmanuelex1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Okay ooo we shall see how it will play out
SamNaijaboy:
okay, LOL

I'm betting for Fayemi/Shettima or Fayemi/Mohamed Abubakar of Bauchi or Osinbajo/Shettima or Osinbajo/Current Senior NE Governor. Fayemi because he is the only one left that is Christian Senior Governor in the SW in 2023 and on good terms with Tinubu and delivered his state massively to PMB. Akeredolu fighting Tinubu was short-sighted. Although understandable since Tinubu never wanted him to be gov. Akeredolu with his SE wife would have been perfect. Whether the Ogun/Lagos Axis will let Fayemi be will be another issue. That's why it is likely to be Osinbajo.

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Parrot69: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Blah! Blah! Blah!! Keep dreaming. PDP will file a northern candidate again until you people get sense. Slaves.
SamNaijaboy:
That's just propaganda. The North would have had their 8 yrs by 2023. Any attempt to steal more will have the Yorubas revolting and opting to leave the union. They won't even try it. Who controls the media? The SW. By the time the whole SW and their media starts to fight for secession, whoever came up with the North going for another 4 yrs after their 8 ys with Buhari will drop the idea fast.... That's when they will be reminded by the entire SW region that they contribute the least to the federation...
Na only dem follow come? LOL
Take it to the bank, PDP and APC will both present Southerners.

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by SamNaijaboy: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Unless the SS is sleeping in the PDP, it won't happen.
And they have more money than everyone else in the PDP.

Parrot69:
Blah! Blah! Blah!! Keep dreaming. PDP will file a northern candidate again until you people get sense. Slaves.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by OrangeOlamide: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
They love poverty.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by emere007(m): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2019
GreatrAnalyst:

Sound judgement.
How many of them even have access to the crumbs? The matter on ground is beyond APC/PDP, the important question is, is Nigeria of today in good shape, let alone better? I have always wondered what those supporting the government of the day are feeding on.

Quite sad that only a handful know this, some believe it is, but you and I know it transcends this two leprous organizations (PDP & APC). Only today the stock market lost over 85 Billion Naira in response to the News of the Dullard's reentry, many more of such will unfold in the coming days.

The sad aspect is that the lost souls who believe in singing the praises of this man and encouraging his misdeeds, won't understand the extent of damage he and his hounds and scoundrels has inflicted and will continue to inflict on the nation in its entirety.

But I'm happy that we still have people like you amongst us to see things in the right perspective, and I sincerely hope and believe that we together will surmount every obstacle and evil laying in its wake, our resolve and believe in equity, justice and fairness will continue to guide our path, even as we recover our nation from these blood thirsty vamps currently sucking the life out of her.

God bless us all brother!

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by emere007(m): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Don't mind that guy, that is how they are satanic, devilish, cold hearted, no human feelings, soulless, no conscience at all, irrational, backward primordial inclinations. Terrible lots. They want the best for themselves but want the worst for others.

Well I've come to realize that arguing with senseless leeches and wicked beings like the dude in question will further bring you down to their level, or better still monstrosity. So its best you ignore them, keeping your mind and peace, and more importantly- preserve your sanity.

Thanks my brother, and I assure you that there's hope, and in that hope we will keep fighting, until we recover this nation from the evil forces that pull it and seek to destroy it.

God bless you!
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2019
emere007:

Well I've come to realize that arguing with senseless leeches and wicked beings like the dude in question will further bring you down to their level, or better still monstrosity. So its best you ignore them, keeping your mind and peace, and more importantly- preserve your sanity.

Thanks my brother, and I assure you that there's hope, and in that hope we will keep fighting, until we recover this nation from the evil forces that pull it and seek to destroy it.

God bless you!
thanks Boss
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by OrangeOlamide: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

#endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Diekolola Olatanwa Osa-Avielele Dies After Birth Of Son In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.