Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman (61607 Views)

I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu / Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by eagleeye2: 5:29am On Feb 26, 2019
From now on i pity no southern politician who suffers under Buhari's tyranny. Infact, I am beginning to like and understand the politics of the North.
I will just ask/plead (though that may be in vain) that Buhari should allow Osibanjo to implement economic policies that will alleviate the suffering masses.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Lokostic77: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2019
ninocia18:
In the past 4 years, we have seen headlines of how other countries will soon abandon fuel consuming cars and start using electricity. We have seen headlines of economies booming or new inventions happening all over the world. Pictures of Nigerians who go abroad to enjoy a better life with better infrastructure and better standard of living.
Has it occurred to us that in the past 4 years, the only serious headlines that has graced our eyes in this country is who efcc arrested and who they did not arrest. Ghost amounts that had been recovered that we can't see both in cash and infrastructure. While the world has advanced in 4 years, we have been chasing ghosts. Father , help us in this country. Don't let this curse of a man remain with us any longer. We gave done our part but you know you have the final say. Remove the worm that has spoilt this nation that we may come alive again. Give us a leader whose words are your words and whose heart beat is your heart beat. Thank you. Amen.
so far we still have North as part of Nigeria am not sure this country can settled, some people saying Afonja and aboki are the problem at least oyo state, ondo state and large number of people in Lagos reject this lifeless president meanwhile I was also thought all southwest will be with him infact in Osun very close margin so northerners are the problem of this country they are the ones who determines the future of this country meanwhile they are the most poor part in the country unless we separate good from the bad my brother otherwise this country will not move forward.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by TrippieRed(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2019
ninocia18:
In the past 4 years, we have seen headlines of how other countries will soon abandon fuel consuming cars and start using electricity. We have seen headlines of economies booming or new inventions happening all over the world. Pictures of Nigerians who go abroad to enjoy a better life with better infrastructure and better standard of living.
Has it occurred to us that in the past 4 years, the only serious headlines that has graced our eyes in this country is who efcc arrested and who they did not arrest. Ghost amounts that had been recovered that we can't see both in cash and infrastructure. While the world has advanced in 4 years, we have been chasing ghosts. Father , help us in this country. Don't let this curse of a man remain with us any longer. We gave done our part but you know you have the final say. Remove the worm that has spoilt this nation that we may come alive again. Give us a leader whose words are your words and whose heart beat is your heart beat. Thank you. Amen.

Keep waiting for a white man from the sky to save you. Be logical with your thinking and stop being religious. That's Nigerians number one problem. They think God will solve everything.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Wildngent: 6:19am On Feb 26, 2019
ninocia18:

Keep deceiving your self by thinking prayers without action will put this country out of its misery. Don’t start being creative with finding solutions and see how you can begin to be involved in causing an upset against our current disaster. We had a lesser evil in GEJ but due to ethnic sentiments and tribal bigotry he was accused of making Nigerians flourish lavishly as it trickled down even to the base of our economy. Nigerians now have a Buhari please stick with him for another 8 years if possible. I support Nigerians as I affirm that they should continue to allow the majority idiots,low lives,fools,directionless zombies continue to make decisions that should have been in the best interest of our country if the reverse were the case. We Nigerians deserve the leaders we get because majority of us are confused people who neither know their left from their right. Worse off is the fact that the stark illiterates who are condemned to be bond slaves forever and have no trouble with that makes the decisions the whole of Nigeria should accept. Continue praying you hear. Your children children will also be praying too.mtcheew
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Friend01(m): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Maybe he knw how APC were able to rig the election

So they want to silence him .

The grand master himself of rigging?
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by calculator123(m): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2019
slimany:
I will continue to blame Jonathan for conceding defeats. If Nigeria returns to war ,He caused it by mere handing over power to the dangerous Cabals that would rather have anything spoiled than to concede power .
what would you have him do??
annul the election an plunge Nigeria into a state if anarchy?
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by octavian(m): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2019
This man was one of the major cause of where Nigeria is today, well let them investigate and if found guilty please don't jail anymore, capital punishment like China will be more gracious to him.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by akintunde63: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2019
FabulousAutos:
What has the renowned professor of rigging done this time around?

Renowned professor? The man who cooked up election results for Obj? U must be joking
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by wink2015(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by ogmask: 7:55am On Feb 26, 2019
yaksdavirus:
And the tyrant continues, God please destroy all forces of evil.

Your prayer was answered a long time ago. can't you see how God is destroying the pdp already.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by jesmond3945: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2019
ninocia18:
my brother no prayer would be answered until nigerians do the right thing. Is it animals that are doing voting? Forget your prayer would not be answered. We 7 million voters in the east while only half voted. Some stayed in their house to pray instead of voting. So everybody to your tent
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2019
jesmond3945:
my brother no prayer would be answered until nigerians do the right thing. Is it animals that are doing voting? Forget your prayer would not be answered. We 7 million voters in the east while only half voted. Some stayed in their house to pray instead of voting. So everybody to your tent

Who told you that they stayed in their house and not voted? May God fogive you. They came out and voted but the evil agenda is vote suppression. It is an attempt to make the South East irrelevant to the political structure of Nigeria. It's deliberate... it's part of the greater agenda to ensure a South East never gets to rule this country again. Wake up man, I'm not from South East but I fear for time to come where only the North will decide who rules this country. Wake up Southern Nigeria! Wake up!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by DedeNkem: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Elections have consequences!
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by ninocia18(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2019
jesmond3945:

I beg to disagree my brother. Are you aware that more than half of the people in Enugu didn't get their PVCs. I was asked to come back next year that mine wasn't ready. My mom went four times but didn't get hers. The adhoc staff training that was done prior to the elections, more than half if the machines weren't working. Voting started late cuz INEv staffs purposely came late. Look at what's happening in Lagos. In from of security personels, ballot papers were snatched and nothing was done. My brother we have done everything. Apc has the armed forces, judiciary and the inec we need God in this matter ooo.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by ninocia18(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2019
JimD:

Many Nigerians have low IQ, its proved. But I just feel the hopelessness of youths who still rely on 30k monthly from the government. And support Buhari online like their 30k future depends on it. Thank God I don't and will never depend on government for anything. Ever.

Bros I beg to disagree ooo. Nigerians are among the smartest humans on earth. More than half of us are the brains and muscles behind most if the world's major firms. In every area of life in the world, there are Nigerians making things happen. Forget all the west and the media are making is believe. All na propaganda.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by JimD(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2019
ninocia18:

Bros I beg to disagree ooo. Nigerians are among the smartest humans on earth. More than half of us are the brains and muscles behind most if the world's major firms. In every area of life in the world, there are Nigerians making things happen. Forget all the west and the media are making is believe. All na propaganda.

There are people like Emeagweli with 190 IQ. There are many more in Nigeria and abroad with high IQ. On the average though, Nigeria has 84 IQ. Which is not far from 70, low IQ. Its based on facts and figures bro
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by BigBashiru: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Wildngent:

Keep deceiving your self by thinking prayers without action will put this country out of its misery. Don’t start being creative with finding solutions and see how you can begin to be involved in causing an upset against our current disaster. We had a lesser evil in GEJ but due to ethnic sentiments and tribal bigotry he was accused of making Nigerians flourish lavishly as it trickled down even to the base of our economy. Nigerians now have a Buhari please stick with him for another 8 years if possible. I support Nigerians as I affirm that they should continue to allow the majority idiots,low lives,fools,directionless zombies continue to make decisions that should have been in the best interest of our country if the reverse were the case. We Nigerians deserve the leaders we get because majority of us are confused people who neither know their left from their right. Worse off is the fact that the stark illiterates who are condemned to be bond slaves forever and have no trouble with that makes the decisions the whole of Nigeria should accept. Continue praying you hear. Your children children will also be praying too.mtcheew

E voting will solve most election related problems but know Nigerians and their negative mindset they will say evoting isn't possible - dats another sign of laziness and low iq.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by ninocia18(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
JimD:

There are people like Emeagweli with 190 IQ. There are many more in Nigeria and abroad with high IQ. On the average though, Nigeria has 84 IQ. Which is not far from 70, low IQ. Its based on facts and figures bro

Well as good as using number to calculate the thing is, I'll rather use productivity, reasoning and adaptability to value our people's smartness. It's all good though.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Agirlknowsall: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
I really need reasoning people around here,as at 2007, how was technology in Nigeria that everyone one would be blaming the non then Inec chairman...
Election is all about producing results which he did
Never postpone election date which Jega and the current chairman did.

I am really interested,how did the prof rig election?educate me please

My question is why must he be arrested now? Am surprised no one is asking same question...why now?
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Agirlknowsall: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=akintunde63 post=76133214]

Renowned professor? The man who cooked up election results for Obj? U must be joking[/quote
Did he preside obj election? SMH
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Agirlknowsall: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
akintunde63:

Renowned professor? The man who cooked up election results for Obj? U must be joking

Did he preside obj election[color=#000099][/color]? SMH
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by akintunde63: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Agirlknowsall:

Did he preside obj election[color=#000099][/color]? SMH

Yes na
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Agirlknowsall: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
akintunde63:

Yes na

Research well please before ranting nonsense
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by awuf2008: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Because he is an igbo man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Bukola Saraki's Sister, Gbemi Mocks Him In A Video. Says He's Currently Losing / Gabriel Toby And Wife, Christy In Keke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.