Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC (7743 Views)

Avoid Penalties From Cac On Your Registered Business By Filing Annual Returns / Mobil Filling Station, ₦10,000 & POS Wahala: How Can I Resolve This Issue? / Good News From CAC On Certified True Copies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC by nonhuman(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
i am currently in business registration process with the CAC,
after uploading all necessary documents then waiting for approval
they replied me with this bellow

{pay N1000 for branch address, sign attestation, attach av and correct payment receipt}

i dont even know how to go about this please who can help me on way to resolve the issue
Re: Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC by Arisheloaded(m): 2:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Send me a message on WhatsApp via 07033255396, 08184355474

I'll help you sort it. Cac Registration is our work at ARKTIVE CONSULTS
Re: Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC by Arisheloaded(m): 2:12am On Feb 26, 2019
nonhuman:
i am currently in business registration process with the CAC,
after uploading all necessary documents then waiting for approval
they replied me with this bellow

{pay N1000 for branch address, sign attestation, attach av and correct payment receipt}

i dont even know how to go about this please who can help me on way to resolve the issue

Send a message to 08184355474 on WhatsApp
Re: Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC by Arisheloaded(m): 3:42am On Feb 25, 2020
Anything relating to Corporate Affairs Commission is our work at ARKTIVE Global Enterprises.

Let's talk : 07033255396, 08104624767, 08184355474

Re: Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC by neksummi(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
I wrote a step by step guide that has helped thousands of people to do their CAC registrations online and also be able to resolve any CAC query they received.

More than 100 people who got stuck during the process reached out to us in the comments section and we responded to everyone of them.

Go find out how to resolve your query. We have detailed explanations with image illustrations.

https://nekslovewebsolutions.com.ng/step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-register-business-name-with-cac-in-24-hours/

If you have further questions, leave them in the comments section.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC by mrkels(m): 12:48am On Jul 25, 2020
This is easy .

Its an Ltd you are registering . Faced this before and got help .
Funny enough you can just call them and they ll tell you what to do .
Re: Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC by soke02(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
pls how do I resolved query issues on cac portal?
Re: Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC by rxmusa(m): 6:32am On Feb 11, 2022
mrkels:
This is easy .

Its an Ltd you are registering . Faced this before and got help .
Funny enough you can just call them and they ll tell you what to do .
Senior man, please how do I call them?

(1) (Reply)

Ice Block Making Machine With Two 5KW Compressors (100 BLOCKS, 140K) / App Called Eversend Is A Scam!!! Be Warned / Pension: EFCC To Prosecute Defaulting Companies – PenCom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.