Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? (616 Views)

Ekiti Executive Council Meets After Four Years / Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by archangel1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
After frequent supplications to God to give us another leader that will bring forth relief and blissful societal lives among Nigerians, a leader who undertands the dynamics of massive job creation, a leader who will foster a more unifying Nigeria, unfortunately, we still end with this 'lifeless' lad.
O Almighty God why did you want to chasetise us for another four years. Years of herdsmen attacks, 'technical defeat', pangs of hunger and tribulation,lopsided appointments etc
Look at the states that voted this man massively, they are the states that have traditionally; populace who are apparently not allergic to poverty and illiteracy. With all the level of human capacity we have in this country, this is what we are able to produce again as a leader.
The lopsided distributions of voting strength over the years is calling for serious questions. I think we must not bequeath this federal arrangement to our next generation. The issue of restructuring, confederation or even annexation should come to mind.
O God, another years of chastisement? I have faith in you that can still upturn this collation process to the one we voted to bring hope & unity. Amen

1 Like

Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by limeta(f): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Una go stew
Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by helinues: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
We are expecting more of this thread. It is allowed

Wailing is better than doing the unthinkable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by kingzleey: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Amen

archangel1:
After frequent supplications to God to give us another leader that will bring forth relief and blissful societal lives among Nigerians, a leader who undertands the dynamics of massive job creation, a leader who will foster a more unifying Nigeria, unfortunately, we still end with this 'lifeless' lad.
O Almighty God why did you want to chasetise us for another four years. Years of herdsmen attacks, 'technical defeat', pangs of hunger and tribulation,lopsided appointments etc
Look at the states that voted this man massively, they are the states that have traditionally; populace who are apparently not allergic to poverty and illiteracy. With all the level of human capacity we have in this country, this is what we are able to produce again as a leader.
The lopsided distributions of voting strength over the years is calling for serious questions. I think we must not bequeath this federal arrangement to our next generation. The issue of restructuring, confederation or even annexation should come to mind.
O God, another years of chastisement? I have faith in you that can still upturn this collation process to the one we voted to bring hope & unity. Amen
Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by MrRichmond: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Igbos fuckedd up in this election.

I expected more from them, they woefully disappointed.
Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by UAE123(m): 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
INEC are not counting prayer points but they are only counting the votes of those that voted on Saturday. A lot of people complaining today did not vote last Saturday but they want miracle to happen. If Buhari is announced the winner today he clearly deserves it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by archangel1(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2019
UAE123:
INEC are not counting prayer points but they are only counting the votes of those that voted on Saturday. A lot of people complaining today did not vote last Saturday but they want miracle to happen. If Buhari is announced the winner today he clearly deserves it.
He deserves an election that was marred with irregularities. police and military men involved in massive rigging? Only God will judge since I don't I take the law into my hands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by bestpunterever: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2019
U will wail for 4 years and u just started it.
Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by archangel1(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2019
bestpunterever:
U will wail for 4 years and u just started it.

well, all of us will , not only me
Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by bestpunterever: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2019
archangel1:

well, all of us will , not only me
all of you?
Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by laurel03(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2019
You can port to Cotonou... No need of visa
Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by archangel1(m): 6:42am On Feb 27, 2019
laurel03:
You can port to Cotonou... No need of visa

OK
Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by CHoccolaTE: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2019
Lol Op let APC supporters laugh, they know best what their gain is from APC leadership, maybe appointments contracts etc.
Personally I didn't support either PDP or APC, I was really hoping Nigerians would get out of the box this time around and critically examine other candidates but alas.....

One thing I noticed in second tenures is that whoever is in power always does less and steals more in second term because they no longer need to impress the citizens for second term votes.

I hope and pray all non APC supporters will have it easy and escape any hardship that comes with APC leadership.

1 Like

Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by archangel1(m): 7:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Very soon inflated voting within the 'war zone' regions will be made bare. let God take control. I can't imagine that scanty pulling units in the North east would produce millions of votes as against congested ones in the FCT. unimaginable. posterity has the answer.

1 Like

Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by archangel1(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2019
I will reopen this posts when the irregularities of this election begin to manifest
Re: Another Four Years Of Chastisement ? by archangel1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
impending disaster.....

(1) (Reply)

Drama As APC Wins Bauchi Senatorial Poll Without Candidate / Why Are Buhari's Supporters Telling Atiku Not To Go To Court? / 2019 Election: What I’ll Do To Ensure APC Wins Kwara Guber – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.