Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency (12135 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
Atiku still has a chance at the presidency in 2023, just let pdp zone their presidency to the north, and present him as the flag bearer. The igbos will still vote hime if he choose his vice from se or ss. Afterall since by calculation igbos will not be expecting presidency anytime in 2023, they can make do with an atiku vice after which the power may come down to the zone.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by citizenY(m): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Volksfuhrer:

Thank you very much! You've just nailed it!

I cannot even trust Atiku to sell The General Post Office Building on Marina, let alone trust him to sell NNPC!

Some people are like that o.

If they shake you, count ya fingers to make sure say no be four finger remain.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by somehow: 12:00am On Mar 17, 2019
I repeat again, KINDLY name those in APC now running the federal government that were part and parcel of PDP federal government of the past!

I am waiting.

AfonjaConehead:

Kindergarten,go and recite your poems under the mango tree

grin
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by citizenY(m): 12:02am On Mar 17, 2019
RTSC:

Rosssikke is now apc fanatic. Now I know how to take your posts from now on.

What Nigerians are you talking about.,?

Buhari won on the strength of almajiri. That was where he crushed atiku.
Atiku lost majorly in Kano, Kastina, yobe. Those are not exactly the smartest Nigerians out there.
They probably voted for buhari because he is a better Muslim than whatever atiku plans to do with the NNPC.

Buhari lost among educated Nigerians.
He lost in the highbrow areas of Lagos, he lost in Abuja, he lost in the east.
Those are the smartest places in Lagos.

The smartest places.... Unintended beneficiaries . What do you expect..... Smart people are always in the minority. Take it or leave it, there was an election and the smartest people lost. I don't expect influence pedflars in Abuja to commit class suicide ..... especially when it is no more business as usual.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by citizenY(m): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2019
Gandollaar:
..the poor villages of the north!! Pls be specific.

Property qualification as a condition for getting a PVC. It is this type of insolence that beffufdles mindsets and they go gaga when things do not meet their permutations.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by citizenY(m): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2019
Gandollaar:
..the poor villages of the north!! Pls be specific.

Property qualification is not a condition for getting a PVC. It is this type of insolence that beffufdles mindsets and they go gaga when things do not meet their permutations
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by deji17: 12:34am On Mar 17, 2019
xpac01:

How many people in APC now that were not in PDP? Name them... When devil change name it does not change the fact that it can't commit evil.
The number 1 and number 2 were never part of PDP. The Chairman and the national leader of APC were never part of PDP. The number 3 and number 4 had to leave APC when they could not fit in.

Projects are being completed unlike PDP time. That is the difference.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by Kingspin(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2019
Rossikki:
''I will sell NNPC''

cool

Rig and win are two different words.

Someone rigged an election may not reply they won.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by Kingspin(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2019
Rossikki:
''I will sell NNPC''

cool

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by Afamed: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2019
oyebanji44:
majority of Nigerians weren't ready for the change.except some few people..
Both candidates are the reason PDP lost the election. What kind of positive change can Atikulooting and China data analyst offer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by Afamed: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2019
Kingspin:

But why are they unable to rig the gubernatorial election for APC in Sokoto , Kano, Bauchi as it stands for PDP? Serial loser
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by Seetto: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2019
FarahAideed:

are those the words that triggered Buhari to rig and falsify results shamelessly
Only the wailers believed buhari rig election....

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by 7lives: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Rossikki:

I'm not against the basic reasoning behind it. It's more about the fact that it was ATIKU proposing the sell-off as president. I honestly believe if Baba decided to sell NNPC today, nobody would question his motives. But Atiku? Bro.. Nigerians know Atiku and the kind of stuff he gets up to where it concerns money. wink

Don't mind them, they don't know that Nigerian electorates are evolving.
A man that sold Aladja steel rolling mill, valued at $4.5 billions for $250 millions, Delta steel complex valued at $3.2 billions for $120 millions.
Nigeria airways, Nitel, oku iboku paper mill, 1004 flats in VI and so on, endless bags and baggages of financial misappropriation, victims of his actions are all over the place crying and wailing for pensions, 10 years after.
All the sales at give away prices and probably to himself, and he still said he will sell the NNPC, Atiku winning the election would have mean that Nigerian electorates are DUMB.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by 7lives: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2019
RTSC:

Rosssikke is now apc fanatic. Now I know how to take your posts from now on.

What Nigerians are you talking about.,?

Buhari won on the strength of almajiri. That was where he crushed atiku.
Atiku lost majorly in Kano, Kastina, yobe. Those are not exactly the smartest Nigerians out there.
They probably voted for buhari because he is a better Muslim than whatever atiku plans to do with the NNPC.

Buhari lost among educated Nigerians.
He lost in the highbrow areas of Lagos, he lost in Abuja, he lost in the east.
Those are the smartest places in Lagos.

Buhari lost among the thieves of Nigeria.
One of those water petrol, shen shema oil and gas Lekki dweller just moved into hood in Oshodi here.
He said recession drove him out of Lekki but we know them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Call Lai Mohammed To Order - Suleiman Ajadi Urges Buhari / Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties / Emefiele Demands N25bn As Damages From Akpabio Over ‘defamatory Remark’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.