Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku (6094 Views)

Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers / One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by liveforGod: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Just In

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by oyebanji44: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin he is a man of great integrity..Don't you see or don't you hear..BUHARI WILL WALK AWAY WITH Gold MEDAL. this is part 1 . Part 2 is coming soon.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by liveforGod: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Now i believe this Bornu was massively rigged for Buhari.

While every other place had reduced voters' turnout, bornu had double the amount it had in 2015... (APC473,543 PDP25,640) despite boko haram menace...

Nigeria still has a very long way to go

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominiq

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by dguyindcorner(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Okokobioko

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by dguyindcorner(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2019
liveforGod:

While every other place had reduced voters' turnout, bornu had double the amount it had in 2015... (APC473,543 PDP25,640) despite boko haram menace...

Leave the rest for God bro. AtiKwayet

Stop crying!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by dhuthraki: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Chai grin cheesy.. What some people don't understand is that the people of Northeast, especially Borno and Yobe, are extremely satisfied with the fight against terrorism by the PMB administration. Unlike you and I, they remember exactly how bad the situation was before he came on board.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by Samueltemi337(m): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2019
ATIKU it is finish.
Atikulated this Atikulated that must end today

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by vicdom(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2019
cool
Nawaooooooooooo.....it's Over for Atiku. We will now be talking of how many million votes in total, and with the look of things, it may even surpass that of 2015

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by SEGLIZ: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2019
if this tsunami, what then would kano be?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by liveforGod: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Stop crying!

Surely, these politics are beyong you and I or even nairaland...But one thing is sure, if this trend continues we just may have nothing to tell our children after us.
Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by Rossikki: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2019
liveforGod:

My friend go and sit down.

You people simply cannot handle losing.

This one is real tsunami.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by muykem: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2019
But they should have small pity for PDP now.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by sreamsense: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2019
liveforGod:

In 2015 then, many local government were sized, so they were scattered and living under fear unlike now when they were returned to their houses since. Boko haram is only striking in remote villages compare to before

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by dguyindcorner(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2019
liveforGod:

Surely, these politics are beyong you and I or even nairaland...But one thing is sure, if this trend continues we just may have nothing to tell our children after us.

Look after your monicker man

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by OldBeer: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2019
liveforGod:

My brother, I hope somebody is there with you.

We don't want to lose you this night. Biko

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by Rossikki: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2019
muykem:
But they should have small pity for PDP now.

Honestly bro... This is a complete beat down we're witnessing. Nigerians have gotten smarter, and sharper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by FedericGodwin: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2019
In wailers' lifetime, when they hear Buhari, they will continue to have palpitations.
Atiku is small to Mr integrity in the north. It's an insult. You guys hate buhari with passion despite his developmental projects in your regions and you expect northerners to forsake their only begotten son.
Most of you have run away from this site.
Lagoon has no gate.
RA..t po;son de cheap.
Transformer?
Train �?
Expressway?
Rope? Anyhow, make you do your worse.
Accept your failure and move on.
Most of you are lazy lots. You shut buhari up from blaming gej for his inability to perform but you guys are blaming buhari for your failures, fruitless and useless lives. Nonsense people from that region

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by liveforGod: 12:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Rossikki:

My friend go and sit down.

You people simply cannot handle losing.

This one is a real tsunami.

I will once you explain why turnout will be double 2015 turnout despite unending harassment from insurgencies ... This rigging is too massive
Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by Heffalump(m): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Our electoral system is very faulty.

A situation whereby results transit from polling units to LGAs and to State HQs before finally reaching destination in the FCT makes it very easy to rig in an election.

The best solution is "real-time voting"! Technology has evolved beyond where we are currently. Since we are very corrupt, the best solution is to reduce exposure and create minimal chances of interference!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by vanpeele: 12:38am On Feb 26, 2019
SEGLIZ:

Massacre

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by liveforGod: 12:41am On Feb 26, 2019
sreamsense:

In 2015 then, many local government were sized, so they were scattered and living under fear unlike now when they were returned to their houses since. Boko haram is only striking in remote villages compare to before

Good explaination bro...But youll agree with me that several local governments are still been held and constant attack. Even on Saturday , there was an attack in Yobe.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by liveforGod: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2019
SEGLIZ:

Kano result was expected even surprised at the low margin. But this is crazy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by Rossikki: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2019
liveforGod:

I will once you explain why turnout will be double 2015 turnout despite unending harassment from insurgencies ... This rigging is too massive

In times of war the populace usually becomes more supportive of the govt as it fights the enemy. In fact countries like the US use war as a way of garnering public support for govt.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:48am On Feb 26, 2019
liveforGod:

Nothing was rigged bro,
We are just saying Thank you to PMB.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:50am On Feb 26, 2019
dhuthraki:
Chai grin cheesy.. What some people don't understand is that the people of Northeast, especially Borno and Yobe, are extremely satisfied with the fight against terrorism by the PMB administration. Unlike you and I, they remember exactly how bad the situation was before he came on board.
Bro, abeg chop knuckle. Your head sabi wetin dey happen.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Borno over 800k votes? Did ghosts also vote in the elections?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by liveforGod: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2019
OldBeer:
My brother, I hope somebody is there with you.

We don't want to lose you this night. Biko

Nay bro. I have you checked my moniker, i Live for God, not Nigeria...
Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by olagbola45(m): 12:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Tsunami result hmmm

A ti kuuuuuu o

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by onlinetomola(m): 12:59am On Feb 26, 2019
how many people also dey here to see d downfall of d atikulated Fools ? grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by oyebanji44: 1:06am On Feb 26, 2019
vanpeele:

Massacre
that is part 2..part 3 is coming

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by Thobiy(m): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Stop crying!
You Can Still Join The Winning Movement Before It Too Late...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku by KunleyY19(m): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2019
liveforGod:

PDP is not present in borno...
They even try sef

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Passes ₦17.126 Trillion Budget For 2022 / Sweat In Tinubu Strategy Room Over Northerners Betrayal / Gowon And Bayero Worked For Pfizer Against The Children Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.