Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Mfr Appreciates Supportters & Pledges Re-commitment To His Reformation Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mfr Appreciates Supportters & Pledges Re-commitment To His Reformation Agenda (272 Views)

BBNaija: Governor Wike Appreciates Tacha For Mentioning Him In Her Presentation / Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. / Femi Fani-Kayode Appreciates His Wife, Precious Chikwendu With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mfr Appreciates Supportters & Pledges Re-commitment To His Reformation Agenda by mfrspeaks(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Fellow Compatriots and Distinguished Nigerians of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I Olabode John Wesley MFR, Candidate of the YOUNG DEMOCRATIC PARTY (YDP) is overwhelmed by your unrelenting support and prayers through the course of our Mission For Reformation Campaign towards the actualization of a greater state and formidable Nigeria. It is acknowledged as the greatest support a young politician like me could ever get on a first outing to the National Assembly of this great Nation.

We toiled and worked very hard towards ascertaining victory but the vultures and hyenas of our political space hounded on the will of the people in an alarming rate through dissipation of N5,000 per vote and electoral internal manipulations to steal away our mandate. But like I said during the collation process when we had a winning green light before the manipulation and money inducement of some of our Agents & Inec, WE CAME, WE SAW, & WE CONQUERED because we did not loose a single life on our campaign train and I did not loose my life to their several attack attempt. Every attempted attack was defeated through your prayers and we are still standing strong against all odds.

Profound gratitude to everyone who believed in our Mission from the word go! You are the real dream supporter and because of you I feel like a WINNER! Your prayers and financial support were priceless and can’t thank you enough. May God Almighty Honour You All!

In conclusion, I like to mention that through this, we have learnt several lessons, and we will do better in the future. We will also continue with our Reformation program with our focus for this year on Mind Reformation, Business Startup Training and Educational Support for schools.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I like to thank you all, party leaders, media houses, social media influencers, associates, friends, members of the body of Christ (Halleluyah Family), my ever supportive power bank (Awelewa) and my family at large for your unwavering support and at this juncture I say... ALUTA CONTINUA!

God Bless Nigeria!

-MFR

#gratitude #appreciation #people #supportivefriends #movingforward #TeamMFR

(1) (Reply)

Election 2019 : The Best Option For Nigeria! / Akeredolu’s Achievements Unprecedented / Atiku' S Loss Nigerians Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.