Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri (36907 Views)

FFK Reacts To Biden's Victory: "Even Satan Thought He Won, Until 3 Days Later" / Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri / Buhari, APC Can't Rig This Election - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri by ada9ja(f): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
in 2015, river was 1.4m against 68k and delta 1.2m against 48k abeg na satan maid rig that one

PDP and its supporters, please u told us zombies not to take sniper or go near the bridge

u insulted us, called buhari all sort of names, make mockery of buhari fans, u propagate fake news, u even asked INEC to announce Atiku later u claim you dont accept the result again.

please who is confuse now or who act as zombie

this election experienced the ACT OF GOD

support the govt and be more adaptative with the new regime

2 Likes

Re: Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri by 13october: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
StarUp:
GEJ's ex-aide is at it again... He was reacting to why APC should have up to 72,745 votes and
only 7,148 votes for PDP in Emohua LGA of Rivers state...

this is Kano rally now l knw buhari is finished

Re: Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
galadima77:

God bless you too, beyond imagination
Amen and Amen in Jesus name.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri by peterphd(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
Benue voted PDP in all senatorial and house of two and suddenly chose to vote enmasse for Buhari

Ortom is hated
Re: Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri by Ubdavis(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sharrap!!! If was the other way round, u wouldn't have said anything.

1 Like

Re: Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri by mikron(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
The kind of defeat Atiku received, considering the caliber of support: Offline and online makes me to wonder if OBJ really forgave him.
Hear him:
“How can I be on the same side with Atiku?”... “To do what?”
“If I support Atiku for anything, God will not forgive me. If I do not know, yes. But once I know, Atiku can never enjoy my support,” he added.
“I do not have personal grudges with anyone,” Mr Obasanjo said. “If you do not do well for Nigeria, you do not do well for all of us.”
“It is not a question of working with or not working with an individual,” he said.
“If you are working for the good of Nigeria, I am working with you. If you are not working for the good of Nigeria it does not matter who you are I am not working with you.”
Just wondering...

PMB ALL THE WAY

Re: Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri by mikron(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku's 'friends' waiting to buy NNPC shouldn't panic o. They can buy his University, abi? Must it b Nigeria's asset all the time? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri by mikron(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
just watching a live broadcast no w on NTA international from the army of 6 division exposing gov wike of rivers on how he wanted to compromise election resultd from rivers state using the state rec and some of his aides, the army played a recorded audio of the gov live on how he was begging to meet the army officers in order to compromise them, everything points to serious indictment on gov wike. and yet some cretin in reno is talking about rigging. foolish PDP pigs
Re: Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
rusher14:

Some of you read the news but don't have an understanding of what you read.

Poverty capital - because you give birth like chickens whilst producing absolutely nothing.

If you understand geometric progression you would understand how this came about.

The indias of this world produce everything from textile to automobiles. From medicine to rice. Tell me what you produce?

Someone spent 16 Billion dollars to give you darkness but you think he's an astute politician/businessman.

You have the temerity to quote me when you are not sound in deduction.

What about the other points I raised about the killer herdsmen and the corruption scandals?
Oh, you purposely ignored them because they didn't fit your narrative, right?

And that I had the temerity to quote you. Lol
You're nothing but a worm who fancies himself a butterfly. Nonsense.
Re: Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri by Fiaburnthem: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
jayfolarin:
So PDP wins oyo, an APC stronghold, it's not rigging. akpabio got discarded, it's the voice and wish of the people. Ondo, an APC state got atikulated, democracy is working at its finest. But when APC makes a tiny bit of inroad into a PDP territory, it's rigging. nothing but rigging.

Pathetic Reno with his dumbass followers
you have said it all... Let them use their umbrella to cover their faces...

Re: Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri by alexola20(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Kalu: Atiku Will Come Out Victorious At The Tribunal / Yahuza Tijjani Remanded In Prison For Criticising Kabiru Isma’il On Facebook / Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.