Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

KADUNA The "Dubai" Of The North - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / KADUNA The "Dubai" Of The North (1053 Views)

Ibeju Lekki Is The New DUBAI Of NIGERIA / Join The Dubai Based Boldgains International And Earn As A Pioneer / Ibeju Lekki Will Soon Turn The Dubai Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KADUNA The "Dubai" Of The North by calebonuja: 1:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Imagine, if you had the opportunity to own a plot of land in Dubai now, at a give away price... Well would you think twice? ...because it would be one of the smartest choices you ever made right? Here's an opportunity you should maximize NOW.

Kaduna is taking a new phase and all I can say is those who take these offers am presenting will smile sooner than expected when Kaduna finally becomes the Dubai of Northern Nigeria.

Call me now to get your plots of land.

Caleb
Re: KADUNA The "Dubai" Of The North by BENARI: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
calebonuja:
Imagine, if you had the opportunity to own a plot of land in Dubai now, at a give away price... Well would you think twice? ...because it would be one of the smartest choices you ever made right? Here's an opportunity you should maximize NOW.

Kaduna is taking a new phase and all I can say is those who take these offers am presenting will smile sooner than expected when Kaduna finally becomes the Dubai of Northern Nigeria.

Call me now to get your plots of land.

Caleb
Call it what it is Bro; Kaduna, the human abattoir of the North.

3 Likes

Re: KADUNA The "Dubai" Of The North by calebonuja: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
BENARI:

Call it what it is Bro; Kaduna, the human abattoir of the North.

Kaduna as a state has been through a lot of phases but trust me sir when I tell you there's no better time and place to invest in land properties when considering the north then Kaduna.

KADUNA IS THE DUBAI of THE NORTH

call or whatsapp me if you need some plots now
Caleb

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigeria's Most Trusted Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Perfectmoney & Others / Between Forex Trading And Bitcoin Trading Which Has The Lower Risk To Trade On / Review Of Agriculture Related Fintechs: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.