Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (66626 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

Take two weeks unannounced, unprepared break,disappear to a location you can breath and clear your head.

Just keep in touch with mum if you still have one and your best friend.
Let no one inform her of your whereabouts.

Watch what happens in those two weeks. You should be able to determine if she cares about you not a her husband, but as the father of her kids and provider.

You should be able to decide if you wanna stay in the marriage afterwards or take a break. Cos God forbid you pack up tomorrow cos of her bad habits, she will move unto the next one and your kids might suffer worse.

If nothing changes, please take your kids for a DNA test upon return without letting her know.
Don't ever think your kids don't know what's happening and will understand if you seek for judicial separation, so you can breath fresh air and plan the next line of action.

You can tame her by your conducts/actions, not words. Never let her see your next move. Keep all your thoughts to yourself and I Seriously hope you don't talk too much or pansy.

Marriage seems easy if you have some right answer. You can get your marriage back if you would read books I will recommend but first, you must break her stubbornness.

Shalom..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
adegeye38:

Am very sure you knew she was like dat before u married her, but probably because she had big ass and boobs, u married her al d same thinking she wil change, d way forward is only God can change her u and her must become born again
He knew.... "She started as a terrible girlfriend", Was he expecting the lady to change after marrying her??

Born Again??gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by bighorlus(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since [b]I've complained to virtually all her family member[/b]s yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees[b],I was owing some little amount this term,[/b]surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman [/b]that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that[b] I wanted respect from her.

Bro. Marriage I'm sure you already know is a journey you embark on and fix many faults along the way. Its never an easy venture. If there is anything iv learnt in marriage its having the will to make things work and also especially as a man, having the patience to work things out in a manner that works for both parties. Reading your writeup I noticed a few conclusions you mentioned. You need to work on the bolded above for things to work. Don't refer to your own wife as the worse woman you have ever met, if you can say that here it means you have said it to her several times. She has her faults likewise you and I'm sure there were some good times, it couldn't have been all that bad. You said you have complained to virtually every member of her family, don't you think that's not the way to go? You guys need to try and be honest with each other and try to solve issues within your home. Lastly bro the issue of money is a very very strong thing. There is no home with money issues that doesn't shake No matter the kind of love between you guys. Its a trial period that will pass. I pray God will help you sort out your finances so that you don't have lapses, its a major problem. Finally bro take heart forgive your wife because you seem pained. Start all over because even if you divorce and remarry you will find out that all women are almost the same.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by BioTeck: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Thank you DrTee1,

Marriage is a real job. I mean it as it sounds. A real career, the longest carrier we might ever have. Even after retirement, we are in this marriage career if we ever want to be happy.

Just as in any career, it requires specialized skill-sets designed for professionalism and mastering.

We must identify the fault systems because there is always a fault system in any system processes. We must accept that things will naturally go bad, and MUST go bad except we identify the fault systems and engineer processes to fix them and do actually troubleshoot for prospective fault systems and ensure we protect the system with serious firewalls and ensure that it dont go bad.

Marriages are going bad, because partners have introduce ego into the equation. Husband is a husbandry job. We must understand that we are shepherds, and must follow even the last calf into the ditch and bring it out. That is how to be the best master - a wise Master.

How we do one thing, is how we do everything. Because the Universe is an interconnected computing system. If this man was a good husband at home, there is no way he would have lost his job. It is the same strategy that he applied at home that he applied at work. And it is called being a snowflake.

HUmans of Nigeria should erase the erroneous impression that they deserve something. The fact that you married the woman does not mean you deserve the pusssy. That is what our tradition informed us, but it was never true, it is just that they had control over women and were enslaving our grandmothers. I personally hate slavery, so even my house-helps are treated with utmost respect. So, I ensure that my home systems are managed.

Money itself is the root of happiness, but it does buy somethings that you make you happy, yet there is a way to make a woman very happy even without money, and that has a lot to do with mind control using legitimate tools.

Learn to dominate your women with excellent strategic romances, sex, chores, lies, truth, science and even fiction.

Ensure that you win. If not, men like me will take your wives and there is nothing you can fucccking do. Trust me, when I say that. grin

On your last paragraph; I beg your pardon, you or anyone else can't take my wife... You heard of Magun? The price is death. If you are willing to pay, I have no objection.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Tloc(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Very married and my home is an Empire. Building an Empire requires teaching your wife the 100 years goal of the family and how generational wealth should be sustained in the event of your death.

Most men are timid. You can not have time to keep teaching different women these Secrets of Bloodlines if you keep divorcing. Marriage is greater than sex. Building a bloodline is something beyond the level of understanding of an average black man. So, when I say marriage is huge, I mean it and you must learn to control the waves, the air, the sounds, the lighting and the emotion that flows at your home.

It is even my responsibility to stop religions from infiltrating the mind of my family and ban news that shouldn't filter in. I do not even let my family watch Nigeria news or monitor the elections. So they do not lose hope.

If they know, they are on the next jet abroad and I will have to finance different homes. Money is just a tool, wise men know this. But for a poor man, once he has a few million, he wants a woman to be his slave because he does not even know why he was born, neither does he know why the world exists.

When you get to my point of understanding, you will understand how and why you must use mind control, positively to keep your home safe.
You write quite well and have logic behind them words but pray not to encounter an unreasonable fellow be it man/woman. Every book tells a different story.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by skyhighweb(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
if this is real then u are foolish

she started as a terrible gf and yet u carry am as wife material she be good in divorce mode

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

A bad galfrnd cannot make a good wife. It’s almost impossible. There are certain red flags u shudnt ignore. Address them immediately and if it can’t be resolved just move on. Smthings can be tolerable for dating bt not for marriage.

On ur present situation ur happiness and sound mind is key. U can start with separation and if things don’t improve divorce wud be the best solution.

I personally don’t like Rubbish, 8 years is too long to tolerate trash. A year or less I will live u with ur mess.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by litaninja(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wait, You had a terrible girlfriend, and you thought to yourself, that the best way to fix that was to marry her?
Issokay.

Treasured4eva:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by tiwasiaife(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:
You sound like those husbands that will emotionally drained their wives. I know your type very well. You can fool others with your poor me victim card post but not me.

Another bad wife in making
Show ur face before another person will fall a victim
Ajo nwanyi

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tloc:

You write quite well and have logic behind them words but pray not to encounter an unreasonable fellow be it man/woman. Every book tells a different story.

I do not pray. Prayers do not work. But I meditate, not as a prayer, but to entrain my brain waves to zero-point of the quantum field so I can function optimally.

Prayer is useless in today's world. Maybe it used to work before, but it is delusional to think as a God having a human experience you have to depend on something outside of yourself.

I teach people how to evolve, I hold masterclasses on crazy subjects in the Universe. So, I do these because I verify them to be facts beyond truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by tiwasiaife(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:
You sound like those husbands that will emotionally drained their wives. I know your type very well. You can fool others with your poor me victim card post but not me.

Another bad wife in making
Show ur face before another person will fall a victim
Ajo nwanyi.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Babyforever(f): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
dingbang:
same thing I will do to you if you misbehave
You nah mad man so I need to respect myself cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by anisamuel: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Treasured4eva post=76130625]I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her

What a pity? This life is complex, marriage is a beautiful one that everybody desire but is a live journey full of pains, joy, happiness and sorrow, etc

Love is blinds as claimed my so many people but marriage is eyes openner, most marriages today is rooted and founded on lies and deceit. Godis great!!! He is my maker I fear him and on this planet earth I fear nothing like lion but women I cannot under estimate. ....... Bro pray to God who rules in the affairs if men and has the heart of kings and rulers in control

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by shugatee(f): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why don't i feel sad for?maybe because you brought upon yourself,you knew she was a terrible girlfriend and you wife her what were you thinking?that she'd change right,that's the silly mistakes we make,getting married hoping a partner would change.Truth is they don't marraige gets someone so comfortable in a wrong way sometimes,that's why you see your partner reviewing their trueselves.anyway if you aint happy leave divorce is alwalys an option.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
BioTeck:

On your last paragraph; I beg your pardon, you or anyone else can't take my wife... You heard of Magun? The price is death. If you are willing to pay, I have no objection.

Story. You can scare kids with those words. I have died too many times. So even death is scared of me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by anisamuel: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Treasured4eva post=76130625]I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her

What a pity? This life is complex, marriage is a beautiful one that everybody desire but is a life journey full of pains, joy, happiness and sorrow, etc

Love is blinds as claimed my so many people but marriage is eyes openner, most marriages today is rooted and founded on lies and deceit. Godis great!!! He is my maker I fear him and on this planet earth I fear nothing like lion but women I cannot under estimate. ....... Bro pray to God who rules in the affairs of men and has the heart of kings and rulers in control

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Dyt(f): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Not true.
The woman simply made a choice to fulfill her duty of submission to her husband no matter what. The guy you quoted never said that his father treated his mother any exceptional before she proved her self noble by respectfully carrying the burden of the family single handedly and even incorporated menial jobs to shore up the family finance when her husband was down. Furthermore, the OP did not give us enough information for you to conclude that he neither supported nor loved nor appreciated his wife.
So your conclusion is weak and only tends to defend misbehaviour from a number of your gender. What people like you that seek to win arguments for their gender do not remember is that you also have a brother or an uncle that you cherish who might suffer the same unfortunate fate. Will you still feel the same way you felt here? Food for thought.

Ose advocate

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by dingbang(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Babyforever:
You nah mad man so I need to respect myself cheesy
cheesy better.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by okwabayi(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
So I guess divorce is now out of the options?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Memories12411: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

I've done all that,nothing worked.I think it's inherent because her sister behaves the same way to her husband. I've already filed for divorce because I've been asking her for it to no avail.
Can you please give a little about her family background and lifestyle, where you live and any other details that will help rate her psychologically? It is not easy to advise you on someone I know nothing about. What led to her sister threatening you? I wish I could have a counseling session with you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Tellemall: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Men who believe women are to be robots with no ambition are not real men. Masculinity is not a throne and isn't superior to masculinity. Besides, as a disciple of gender equality, the man or the woman can become the bread winner as long as they agree and her happy with but the breadwinner must not insult and maltreat the other.

But we both know that most men cannot play the second fiddle, therefore they must man up and be the breadwinner or endure the marriages in which they aren't.

Toxic masculinity is forever on display on nairaland. The belief that a woman MUST help a man attain his goals is a wrong mentality that is so common here. Why is it never the other way round? Aren't women humans with dreams, too? You don't marry people so that they can build your dreams (what about theirs?).

You, Martinez, are accommodating because of your life experiences. Some other men desire to sit on that throne and do nothing when there. As you say, each party must respect the other. Nobody is lord over the other.

Unfortunately, religion and baseless customs have made men in Africa elevate themselves unnecessarily, thus creating needless problems on the home front. Check it carefully, if a man makes his wife an equal partner there will be no need for troubles.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by solidstone002: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tellemall:

But we both know that most men cannot play the second fiddle, therefore they must man up and be the breadwinner or endure the marriages in which they aren't.

Toxic masculinity is forever on display on nairaland. The belief that a woman MUST help a man attain his goals is a wrong mentality that is so common here. Why is it never the other way round? Aren't women humans with dreams, too? You don't marry people so that they can build your dreams (what about theirs?).

You, Martinez, are accommodating because of your life experiences. Some other men desire to sit on that throne and do nothing when there. As you say, each party must respect the other. Nobody is lord over the other.

Exactly. The ego of many men is also a problem. If their wife decides to help out, they feel insulted. What is bad if your wife chooses to help you out?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by grafixdon: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
UncleJJ:

This how they destroy people's marriages. They copy all sorts of stuff from American blogs and paste it into your life.

He said "wash the plates even if you have a maid" Like WTF

The guy na idiot. Know nothing about women

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
UncleJJ:

This how they destroy people's marriages. They copy all sorts of stuff from American blogs and paste it into your life.

Capensis is in the delusional bubble of being "woke". grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
UncleJJ:

Capensis is in the delusional bubble of being "woke". grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Tellemall: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

I am not bothered but any assertions out there, cos my template is the cosmic blueprint of how the universe was designed to work, so I design prototypes of ideologies and scale them into any field.

How we do one thing is how we do everything. If a man can not maintain a peaceful home irrespective of the nature of the wife and drive synergy into processes, how does he expect to seal deals out there and bring the spoils home to build empire?

Marriage is a serious business. Very serious and one must be ready to unite the home and the build a legacy for the next generation in the bloodline.

You've nailed it.

A strong reason I believe that men ill at ease with their family are all unsuccessful. People who suck at home will suck at work and everything in general when put under scrutiny. It's like a reflection.

Attain peace and just success at home and everything will fall in place. Home is just a microcosm.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

First of all,run a thorough background check to know the kind of family she comes from because a lion can't give birth to a lamb.

Second,try to know her past.If you find anything messy she's done that you can't forgive her for,end it there.

Thirdly,check her temperament and the manner she reacts to the silly things you do.If she tends to be rude and aggressively challenges you;don't think twice,end it.

Also,check how much she values and respects you when you're alone,with family members and friends.
If she's angry and you ask her to calm down,how does she react?

Finally,check how she handles your home when she comes around."Charity truly begins at home".A woman without good home training can never make a good wife.

I obviously saw all these red flags but ignorantly overlooked them,hoping that she'll change,but I got more than what I bargained for.
You better stamp your feet in the family and separate from her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by vickylala239: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

You are too weak for a man a single slap,u hate weak me with passion.. Get one room empty it no sit no nothing, push her in and lock her up there.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nwogeh: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.

Very funny guy....but you made a lot of sense amidst humour. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. / He Wants Sex Every Time / My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.