Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (66620 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by SURElee(f): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Let me now ask you why you married her and still married her if you knew clearly she started out as a very bad girlfriend and you married her with your two crocro eyes wide open?

Marriage is sweet depending on the cutlery you use to eat it(depending on the man or woman you Choose to spend the rest of your life with).

We are all products of our choices. And choices either make or Mar us.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 5:26am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by JeffSiberstein: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Treasured4eva:

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

What are you saying. You married someone who was terrible during courtship and you expect her to be virtuous in marriage. YOU PLAYED YOURSELF. CAN YOU GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by tabithaola(f): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2019

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.

Waoh!I have no doubt that you have been through the thick and thin of marriage and you are out glittering and admirable. If 10 out of 20 will do 5 of the qualities you've listed and discussed, then there'll be less issues to worry about.But the bitter truth is,they are not ready to pay the price. Assisting with house chores is old fashioned,disrespectful and belittling when you ask for help.
Marriage is hard work and it has to be done by both parties. Been a woman is not death sentence biko.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by asalimpo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2019

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.
302 ppl liked the junk u just wrote. They mustve been women. Stop giving silly advce like these,they dont work. Some women r purely venomous snakes. Their pleasure is to sting nd kill nd move on. What u do to such women is to cut them off immediately.
If a woman has a need,yet cant communicate her need to her husband but expcts him to pull it out of her,something is wrong with her.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by asalimpo(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Martinez39:
You didn't disappoint in the spectacular art of absurdity. grin
the kind of advice ppl see online this days? It's like some rectums hav teeth nd vocal cords? Some scientists say d belly acts as a second brain. So when some ppl talk, u dont know where d words r coming from. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by gudugudumeje: 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
It is just because you refuse to and cannot tbe dominated and dictated to...
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by capnies: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

She is schizophrenic she has good sides also run to God and take her along. She cannot control her emotions all she does is right in her eyes that's her problem. Try to see her like that for now, you'll have peace
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by hify9935(f): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2019

Pay attention:

hmmmmmmmn
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by hify9935(f): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2019

Do you intend to marry her? If Yes, the things to watch out for are:

Can she cook nutritious meals, not delicious, but healthy nutritious meals.

Can she maintain a very very clean environment, keeping home clean is a priority as well as fixing great organic meals? These will keep you and your family alive longer.

Do not marry a lady that drinks a lot or smokes weed. Not because they are bad, but a weed smoking girl can Bleep outside easily.

Beyond love is respect, if she respects you a lot and can keep your secrets, love is not important, sex is. Love will always wander on the direction of quiet desperation. No man or woman believe they have bleeped enough, they will always sneak out at least once in the life of their marriage. Expect the worse, but work hard to maintain the best.
I don't think these alone guarantee a good marriage.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by MYDEBBY(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hedonisst:
Eeya, sorry.

It's your cross, carry it.

That's why some of us have always been dictators and absolutists with women. It didn't fail us then and it is not failing us now. If one party has to be the submissive, docile 'mumu' in the Union, it has to be the woman. And we compensate her in our own way for being a good girl, for knowing her place. We blow hot and cold and keep ourselves happy, keep them happy, and make the world a happy place for us.

In everything, we keep at the back of our minds that these species are dispensable. Never give them a sense of utmost security and impunity. Even with the children, be ready to leave them all and burn the house down. Mean it. And make sure she knows it, from the beginning. It's not a 'trick' you learn at your old age. It has to be from Day 1. If you mumu from the beginning, then you are destined to be mumu to the end or to die in the process of liberation. No two ways.

When you decide to become a 'good' and 'patient' man who overlooks a lot and puts females on a pedestal, you're guaranteed to have a miserable life.

Nuff said.

You too much brotherly, bible even said it better live in the corner of a roof top than with a nagging woman.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by 79733139(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
You have to use a lot diplomacy to make things better. Use of force can backfire since your eldest child is 15 years old.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2020

Very married and my home is an Empire. Building an Empire requires teaching your wife the 100 years goal of the family and how generational wealth should be sustained in the event of your death.

Most men are timid. You can not have time to keep teaching different women these Secrets of Bloodlines if you keep divorcing. Marriage is greater than sex. Building a bloodline is something beyond the level of understanding of an average black man. So, when I say marriage is huge, I mean it and you must learn to control the waves, the air, the sounds, the lighting and the emotion that flows at your home.

It is even my responsibility to stop religions from infiltrating the mind of my family and ban news that shouldn't filter in. I do not even let my family watch Nigeria news or monitor the elections. So they do not lose hope.

If they know, they are on the next jet abroad and I will have to finance different homes. Money is just a tool, wise men know this. But for a poor man, once he has a few million, he wants a woman to be his slave because he does not even know why he was born, neither does he know why the world exists.

When you get to my point of understanding, you will understand how and why you must use mind control, positively to keep your home safe.
you are just speaking English

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. / He Wants Sex Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.